What's new

Fear Of Losing Match From South Africa Indian Crowd Gone Mad

Believe me they too much poor. I wonder what happen to them (Indian) if they didnt have any support by ICC????
12106959_1029221843765506_4823737136385080726_n.jpg

12115955_1029230527097971_8621061355003934834_n.jpg

How pathetic and childish. It's a friggin game of cricket. I swear the Indian population seems to suffer from some sort of mental illness. :crazy:

Now let's see what the ICC is made of. :pop:

Interrupting the Match by Throwing Bottles in the Stadium is "NOT" a Valid Point ??

Showing Poor Sportsmanship Live to Millions of Viewers across the Globe is "NOT" a Valid Point ??

OHH Yes this is a Typical Indian who cannot handle truth or a defeat on Playground.
The reaction from the crowd was poor....i never denied that
Your Pakistani brother however was making a wrong point that South African players were targetted nd was somehow trying to relate it with Pak terrorist attack on SL team
I countered that

You can bash the crowd
But dont generalize it ....it doesnt happen in all stadiums in India...may be 1 or 2 more
Secondly, it has got nothing to do with RSA Players....dont involve them

ek number reason "bahut garam". Ta upare panch saha ticket hajare tankare kina!! Ta upare costly pani botala. Sabu misi frustration bahari padila!!
Cuttack ru 2 barsa pain cricket ban kari daba katha
This was a shameful behavior

I will call them patriotic and idiots....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl::rofl: BRACE YOURSELF Indians are Coming After you

The reaction from the crowd was poor....i never denied that
Your Pakistani brother however was making a wrong point that South African players were targetted nd was somehow trying to relate it with Pak terrorist attack on SL team
I countered that

You can bash the crowd
But dont generalize it ....it doesnt happen in all stadiums in India...may be 1 or 2 more
Secondly, it has got nothing to do with RSA Players....dont involve them

I Remember when Wasim Akram was Captain and India Pakistan match was being played in India and Pakistan was about to win the test Match but Indian Crown lit up fire in the stadium and Pakistani Victory was cheered by Empty chairs and Police on Security. Such Behavior from Crowd has happened before in India.

Nope but we don't have discussion on them or have discussion on each and every tour, defence budget hike or any state election or internal politics of any country.
You are not eligible for our news channel programme unless there is any terrorist attack. You are only restricted to print media. And even print media are not that much obsessed about your internal politics and only publish news which are somewhat related to India.

In america they know about cricket, are you kidding me?
Indian Media Reaction On Importing Onions From Pakistan | Tune.pk your media at its best :D

Patriotic ? Patriotism dont demand such stupid behaviour . Cricket is gentleman game and such disruption is unacceptable;e and is against the spirit of this game

12144710_1029205683767122_3062697659206701756_n.jpg

Patriotic bc they didnt want their country to lose.....targetted Indian players with bottles not the south africans and bottles are harmless
But what they did was wrong and childish....hence stupid

Patriotic bc they didnt want their country to lose.....targetted Indian players with bottles not the south africans and bottles are harmless
But what they did was wrong and childish....hence stupid
You are justifying this stupid behaviour by calling it patriotism
We all get frustrate when our team lose but this is not right way to express your frustration

Poor Indian fans

Now flat track bully cannot even win on home grounds lol

There should be greenwash by south africa in third t20 :D

Lool please you lot are on the verge of losing to Zimflippingbabwe so don't even go there.

Plus look at frustrated Pakistani fans words for their cricketers :)

Yeah....i have mentioned 1 Or 2
this incident happened in 99 in eden gardens if i am not wrong
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl::rofl: BRACE YOURSELF Indians are Coming After you

I Remember when Wasim Akram was Captain and India Pakistan match was being played in India and Pakistan was about to win the test Match but Indian Crown lit up fire in the stadium and Pakistani Victory was cheered by Empty chairs and Police on Security. Such Behavior from Crowd has happened before in India.

You are justifying this stupid behaviour by calling it patriotism
We all get frustrate when our team lose but this is not right way to express your frustration
I m calling them stupid for their irresponsible behavior as well

Why do u think one will throw things on their own players when their team is losing?
(you dont have to answer me)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom