What's new

FC recovers, Indian made Purified Terephthalic Acid in Panjgoor Balochistan operation.

You are an Indian, therefore you will never admit guilt. Regardless of how much proofs are provided, how much evidence is given, you won't change your thinking as hating my people is embedded in you by default.

You have proved nothing with your wild google searches and desprate 15 year old articles. You are the enemy of my people and what you need to know is that we will hit you back, expect us and don't be surprised when that happens.

Amazing, :lol:, anywho my job here is done, carry on!

First of all there are NO Rangers there. That explains how educated you are on that subject. Of Course an Indian will say that it was planted, why ain't we surprised at that answer, it had to be that way because that is the only logic and Indian can come up with because he doesn't want to admit guilt of waging war on my people and trying to destroy our way of life.

My bad, I meant FC. As I said, there is nothing wrong with smear campaign, every one does it. But if you won't make it credible, people will obviously point towards the underlying motive for such campaigns.

Last edited:
Pakistan produces PTA or not is not the question

The question is.

How INDIAN produced chemicals ended up in the hands of insurgents in a Pakistani province that borders Afghanistan.
Beating the bush and outdated google/bing/yahoo searches won't get you anywhere.

Is contents verified? Maybe it's something else inside?

Amazing, :lol:, anywho my job here is done, carry on!

My bad, I meant FC. As I said, there is nothing wrong with smear campaign, every one does it. But if you won't make it credible, people will obviously point towards the underlying motive for such campaigns.

Again, the bottom line is that your point of view is the point of view of an enemy of my people. Your version shall forever remain different to that of ours. We operate according to our knowledge to meet our national security goals.

Again, the bottom line is that your point of view is the point of view of an enemy of my people. Your version shall forever remain different to that of ours. We operate according to our knowledge to meet our national security goals.

Absolutely, and I totally get that, have no issues with it all. However, that doesn't mean you can go around changing the chemical properties of a compound to suit your agenda, and not expect people to question it.

Last edited:
Absolutely, and I totally get that, have no issues with it. But that doesn't mean you can change the chemical properties of a compound to suit your agenda, and if you do people are going to question it.

Very innocent agent is that you are providing to the insurgents.

PTA3.jpg

PTA.jpg

PTA2.jpg

Please use google to deny the explosive properties of PTA

View attachment 14898
View attachment 14899
View attachment 14900

Oh so you read the world "explosible" in some MSDS and thats your reason to believe that PTA can be used to make IEDs?

upload_2014-1-31_4-39-16.png

http://www.aral.de/liveassets/bp_in...STAGING/dm/assets/PTA_Product_Information.pdf

Now tell me if its possible for a bunch of rag tag militia to make an explosive device out of this, and just why would anyone want to do that.

Oh so you read the world "explosible" in some MSDS and thats your reason to believe that PTA can be used to make IEDs?

View attachment 14904
http://www.aral.de/liveassets/bp_in...STAGING/dm/assets/PTA_Product_Information.pdf

Now tell me if its possible for a bunch of rag tag militia to make an explosive device out of this, and just why would anyone want to do that.

Not IEDs but can be used to aid explosives to blow up pipelines, much like a crude bomb.

I never mentioned the word IED as they are mostly created out of Nitrogen and Urea fertilizers which are readily available to the terrorists.

View attachment 14898
View attachment 14899
View attachment 14900

Than why even use PTA, why not supply them with just wood dust, flour, sugar or any such common material? Much better than PTA to form an 'explosive'?

Dust explosion indices test | Testing for Kst and Pmax | St Class

There are more common material available which have better explosive properties than PTA.

@Roybot

BLF is highly trained in aspects of insurgency warfare, courtesy to some of our 'friends'.

Than why even use PTA, why not supply them with just wood dust, flour, sugar or any such common material? Much better than PTA to form an 'explosive'?

Dust explosion indices test | Testing for Kst and Pmax | St Class

There are more common material available which have better explosive properties than PTA.

Why Urea and Nitrogen based fertilizers are used to grow wheat and sugarcane but can also be used to make a pressure cooker IED?

Not IEDs but can be used to aid explosives to blow up pipelines, much like a crude bomb.

I never mentioned the word IED as they are mostly created out of Nitrogen and Urea fertilizers which are readily available to the terrorists.

You are defending the indefensible mate. Lets look at the lower explosive limits(LEL) of some common food grain dusts,

upload_2014-1-31_4-50-56.png

So, wheat flour dust, rice dust, soy flour dust, corn dust, oats dust are just some of the dust which will explode before PTA explodes(LEL of 55-60g/m3).

So the terrorists can use wheat flour(atta:lol:) to blow up the pipelines according to your logic, which again mind you is much more readily available that a bag of PTA with massive Made in India written on it.

@Roybot

There are many ways to either blow up a pipe, using a V-shaped charge. You don't need massive explosive force to punch into a pipeline, the gas does the rest.

There are liquids that can be used for blowing up planes to carry out terrorist acts. They are using 'chemical agents' that can be mixed into creating enough explosive force to punch a hole in a pipeline or to create havoc in a plane.

A Look at the Threat of Terrorists Using Liquid Explosives to Saturate Clothes for Stealthier Attacks | Security Management

I didn't ask about grains and all, its an unrelated post.

Back
Top Bottom