What's new

Fazlullah’s Speech to Women of Swat and Dir Districts

pakdefender

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Recently, an internet forum released a video of Maulana Fazlullah, who is the Emir of Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) for the Swat Valley of Pakistan’s Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province. His fighters began enforcing sharia and a total ban on girls’ education in Swat in early 2009, which led to international pressure on Pakistan. Following a military operation in Swat, Maulana Fazlullah has reportedly taken shelter in eastern Afghanistan {Under American/NATO protection}

The video, which is 30:28 minutes long and titled “Maulana Fazlullah’s Speech to Women of Swat and Dir Districts”, is produced by Umar Media Studio of the Taliban. The video has a map of Swat and Dir districts and a picture of Maulana Fazlullah, accompanying his audio speech to women. Maulana Fazlullah is also known as “Mullah Radio” – i.e. the radio cleric – because he used to run an FM radio channel through which he stressed the need for the enforcement of Islamic law.

The cleric, owing to his furious speeches on his illegal FM radio, used to be popular among the residents of Swat, particularly among women. The women of Swat and Dir districts were known for their generosity towards the outlawed TTP and Tehreek-e-Nifaz-e-Shariat Muhammadi (TSNM or the Movement for the Enforcement of Islamic Sharia), which was run by Maulana Fazlullah’s father-in-law. { This is absolutely true that women gave their jewelry to this crook and I know firsthand account where one woman from Swat who gave her jewelry like this saw her own jewelry being worn by a female relative of Mullah Fzalullah on a wedding! }

{It is worth mentioning here that fazlaullah and his goons during their reign of terror on swat had started going door to door and were forcing people to give their daughters to them so they could be married off to a bunch of animals claiming to be mujahids, this was reported during the Swat operation}
Pakistan Army rescues a family from Taliban in Swat in a daring operation - YouTube

“Look! [Pakistani provincial minister] Mian Iftikhar, the son of *****, has always claimed that the backbone of the Taliban has been broken. Everybody knows that his only son was killed by our hands, and actually we have broken his backbone.”

TTP Commander Maulana Fazlullah Says Jihad is ‘Addiction’, Defends Polygamy, Urges Women Not to Marry Pakistani Soldiers: ‘Don’t Wed with Army Soldiers

Mod Edit: removed the Terrorist Propoganda

Fazlullah and his goons have been defeated and most of his henchmen are in custody , he is currently hiding in afghanistan under US/NATO protection.

The likes of this bastard deserve no sympathy and indeed it will be a joyous day when this rat is sent to hell

One of the biggest mistakes that I think we've committed in last 10 years is NOT executing these low-life(s). I prefer public executions for these monsters, same as they did to our Soldiers and Civilians. Why don't this State and especially judiciary understands that we are in a state of effing War from last 10 effin' years.

All religious zealots along with their kin need to be put in mincing machine, while breathing.
TTP needs to be exterminated.

What about the ones we are brewing in various big cities. 'Huda Academy' ring a bell?
One of the biggest mistakes that I think we've committed in last 10 years is NOT executing these low-life(s). I prefer public executions for these monsters, same as they did to our Soldiers and Civilians. Why don't this State and especially judiciary understands that we are in a state of effing War from last 10 effin' years.

All religious zealots along with their kin need to be put in mincing machine, while breathing.

What about the ones we are brewing in various big cities. 'Huda Academy' ring a bell?

All extremists whether they are religious (TTP) or irreligious (BLA) should be put in that mincing machine !

And I don't have much love for the 'Al-Huda' women but lets not put them in the mincing machine, we've got the power of legislation for that !

Why not drag them in? In 90's I used to shout from rooftops to every one about what was being preached @ 'Friday' sermons, in military academies, and at schools. Now look what has happened due to our indifference?

Do you want to repeat the same mistake - that our parents generation did? The mistake was simple. Just indifference. Nothing more and guess what brewed!

And don't take these 'Burqa Clad' women for granted, with active foreign funding from our camel herding brethren abroad, they're breeding and training JIHAD 2.0. One day you'll wish that, what if I could go back in time - and finish-off just the few of them. But.......

Cheers....

All extremists whether they are religious (TTP) or irreligious (BLA) should be put in that mincing machine !

And I don't have much love for the 'Al-Huda' women but lets not put them in the mincing machine, we've got the power of legislation for that !

he is ehoying in AFG making videos and doing whatever at that day where is ISI MI ? they reached termiz for attack soviet base but now they can't exicute these bastards in AFG ?

Yara, we can't be selective in executing these bastards. Why not start spring cleaning from home and our streets in Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi. Hit them in their breeding grounds. Our elders don't seem to be up to the task. They're of the view that it will all go away. What do you say: This year -- maybe the next , or why not five years later that we start? Or you're of similar viewpoint that we need to keep sweeping it under the rug?

he is ehoying in AFG making videos and doing whatever at that day where is ISI MI ? they reached termiz for attack soviet base but now they can't exicute these bastards in AFG ?

Yar is bahins kay takkay ko chitrool ker ker kay marna chahiye... rabar kay pipe is... phir isko lagay pata... abu jahil ki nasal !

Fazlullah and his goons have been defeated and most of his henchmen are in custody , he is currently hiding in afghanistan under US/NATO protection.

The likes of this bastard deserve no sympathy and indeed it will be a joyous day when this rat is sent to hell

that bastard is actually making open air movies. showing off the training terrorists and giving sermons to kill Pakistanis. and he feels perfectly safe in Afghanistan because the Americans just cant stop burning Quran and killing Afghan civilians

yea yea

our Army hating Lawyers and Judges will come crawling to defend these terrorists.

they have released self proclaimed terrorists like Malik Ishaq who has himself confessed to killing 70 people in the court. Also this beacon of one eyed justice Ch Iftikhar let go Lal Masjid terrorists who while in custody and in court made an oath to wage war against Pakistan army.

our courts and Lawyers shower flowers on psychopath killers, murderers and terrorists but show no mercy to minorities and victim women. no wonder we are hated, loathed and mocked around the world and get drone treatment as well.

Damn these stupid women who listen to this stupid terrorist!! Where is Fazlullah radio stationn there should be air strike their by JDAM bombs!!

Your arguments are flawed and I choose to ignore them. Bye.

yea yea

our Army hating Lawyers and Judges will come crawling to defend these terrorists.

they have released self proclaimed terrorists like Malik Ishaq who has himself confessed to killing 70 people in the court. Also this beacon of one eyed justice Ch Iftikhar let go Lal Masjid terrorists who while in custody and in court made an oath to wage war against Pakistan army.

our courts and Lawyers shower flowers on psychopath killers, murderers and terrorists but show no mercy to minorities and victim women. no wonder we are hated, loathed and mocked around the world and get drone treatment as well.

You're absolutely right, this is the irony. The blame is on everyone, from Media to civil society, everyone, we are the people who are responsible for this mess, the mentality needs to be changed. The courts are doing a very bad job atm.

Back
Top Bottom