What's new

Pakistani Taliban appoint Mullah Fazlullah as new chief.

Just click this link once and see for yourself. I promise your finger will not break out of the pressure of this single click.

I have clicked, checked and that's why i am saying - I can understand logic for Arabic, Farsi, Pashto , even English (Although it's language of Kaafirs) but why Urdu?

WTF is going on, till yesterday it was another sucker and today this judiciary beneficiary has declared him self as terrorist chief! :sniper:
just imagine, how that was been played by our stupid politicians?

@Secur - Do you know @Marshmallow was saying that Maulana Fazlullah aka Mullah Radio is actually a Bihari wearing a Fake Beard ! :unsure:

Is this true ? :blink:

Javed Ibrahim Paracha a well known personality of Kohat says Maulana Fazlullah sahab is a very pious person and all these allegations on him of terrorism and being CIA agent are all propaganda of secular media and liberal fascists.

@Lovelcon

Then what exactly is the Internet and Computer they use ? Not to mention the Russian AK 47's and the western technology communication sets with night vision and weapons from Israel , U.S and other Western nation gathered during Cold War . Its only the name of Islam , nothing in it in " Islamic " . Trying to sell " Talibanization " as Islam will not work for much longer . As for the " Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan " , I can only laugh at that , do they think they still control Kabul ?

Last edited:
I have clicked, checked and that's why i am saying - I can understand logic for Arabic, Farsi, Pashto , even English (Although it's language of Kaafirs) but why Urdu?
Because of Afghan Taliban's vast support in Pakistan and also because a lot of Taliban leaders were educated in Pakistan's madrasas in urdu language and a large number of Pakistani ulema were their teachers.

Javed Ibrahim Paracha a well known personality of Kohat says Maulana Fazlullah sahab is a very pious person and all these allegations on him of terrorism and being CIA agent are all propaganda of secular media and liberal fascists.

A pious person isn't supposed to enforce " his version of Islam " at gun point , nor kill innocents and everyone who disagree with him , take away peace and freedom of people , terrorize the whole Swat , kill army officers and soldiers and order the shooting of a young teenager ! Everything your lots's little brains cant comprehend or do not want to accept is not propaganda , dont you see the American media all day , living there ? Or rely on other Mullah tabloids / Jihadi sites ? The FBI is strict about this , you can be deported to your native Afghanistan to enjoy life with the " Mullahs " whom you so love whilst enjoying the freedom provided by the same infidel Americans , you so want to wipe out from the world . :azn: .

Last edited:
@Lovelcon

Then what exactly is the Internet and Computer they use ? Not to mention the Russian AK 47's and the western technology communication sets with night vision and weapons from Israel gathered during Cold War . Its only the name of Islam , nothing in it in " Islamic " . Trying to sell " Talibanization " as Islam will not work for much longer . As for the " Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan " , I can only laugh at that , do they think they still control Kabul ?

You are asking too much :p:, Anyway whatever they do in Afghanistan is none of my concern, they can implement Islam, Talibanism, Secularism or whatever they want but why they are selling it in Pakistan?

Are you for real ? :blink:

Because of Afghan Taliban's vast support in Pakistan and also because a lot of Taliban leaders were educated in Pakistan's madrasas in urdu language and a large number of Pakistani ulema were their teachers.

There's no such thing as good and bad Taliban , the only good one is a dead on . Afghan Taliban have the same agenda and support the killing of Pakistanis and provide help to TTP , proved by their recent condemnation of the killing of the murderer of 64,000 of my countrymen !

A pious person isn't supposed to enforce " his version of Islam " at gun point , nor killed innocents and everyone who disagree with him , take away peace and freedom of people , terrorize the whole Swat , kill army officers and soldiers and order the shooting of a young teenager ! Everything your lots's little brains cant comprehend or do not want to accept is not propaganda , dont you see the American media all day , living there ? Or rely on other Mullah tabloids / Jihadi sites ? The FBI is strict about this , you can be deported to your native Afghanistan to enjoy life with the " Mullahs " whom you so love whilst enjoying the freedom provided by the same infidel Americans , you so want to wipe out from the world . :azn: .

Is he Pakistani or Afghan ? :what:

And you didn't reply to my earlier post ! :cray:

They should shift these Madrasas, Ulemas and their teachers in Emarat-i-Islami of Afghanistan.

& arabic because that in what they hve been paid dirhams by CIA, which is the sole buyer of the drugs grown in afghanistan?

Killing people is easy but staying politically correct is a pain in the arse. Not my words though.

These conspiracy theoists were calling hakeemullah mehsud a CIA agent and asserting that he is literally opposite(CIA stooge)to afghan mujahideen..Now that hakeemullah mehsud is dead by the drone strike and with afghan taliban putting up his obituary in their official website,conspiracy theorists are with new ***..Kunar province was declared most dangerous area because NATO was literally unable to sustain their isolated posts due to frequent night time raids..And Fazlullah got foothold in afghanistan by helping qari zia ur rehman faction in overrunning NATO/ANA posts.

The basic stance of these conspiracy theoists/sic/ was that U.S.A does not want peace in this region and CIA & RAW are busy fighting proxy war with Pakistan by supporting certian factions of militant organisations . U.S was against peace talks , so they killed the TTP leader at the time when talks were about to initiate (the very next day) . And most important is the statement of our Interior Minister , Ch. Nisar , who said that "this attack by U.S was a fatal blow to peace process" and He accused the US of "scuttling" efforts towards peace talks with the Taliban by killing the militants' leader. Now this "conspiracy theory" is our official stance !!

Our senior military officials have , time and again , complained to U.S and Afghan authorities about the insurgencies into Dir region from Kunar , But no action was ever taken . And If NATO has no control over Kunar (as u said) , then this war is already a "lost cause" for U.S and its allies . Finally obituary related to Mehsud on official website of "good taliban"does not prove anything . Whole of our leadership and masses are mourning over the death of Mehsud !! Its not because they liked Mehsud , It is because they hate the americans more than how much they hate the TTP !! statement by Fazlurrehman pretty much describes the popular perception "Even if a DOG is killed by the americans , it is shaheed (martyr)"

Back
Top Bottom