What's new

Pakistani Taliban appoint Mullah Fazlullah as new chief.

Ever since Mulla Fazalullah fled from swat , he lives in a" U.S safe haven " in the infamous N2KL area in Regional Command East . This app. twenty thousand sq. km area , borders with Pakistani province of KPK and Tribal area on the east . In 2012 , The U.S vice president declared that "it is the most dangerous area in the world"(a good cover up) ... The U.S for the first time since the onset of the so called "Afghan war" has openly shown its intentions ... NO PEACE for this area ... The arrest of 2iC of TTP by americans followed by killing of Hakimullah Mehsud led to the selection of their "man" as TTP commander !!.... Now they have created a kind of counter balance . Their message to Pakistan is very clear now "you harbor our enemies , we harbor yours" .... Though I am not a supporter of Imran Khan or extremists like Zaid Hamid etc. , But current happenings have proved them to be correct !!
These conspiracy theoists were calling hakeemullah mehsud a CIA agent and asserting that he is literally opposite(CIA stooge)to afghan mujahideen..Now that hakeemullah mehsud is dead by the drone strike and with afghan taliban putting up his obituary in their official website,conspiracy theorists are with new ***..Kunar province was declared most dangerous area because NATO was literally unable to sustain their isolated posts due to frequent night time raids..And Fazlullah got foothold in afghanistan by helping qari zia ur rehman faction in overrunning NATO/ANA posts.

Anyone who thinks the GOP was interested in peace talks needs to wake up. GEO news just aired a report where taliban spokesman Shahidullah Shahid said that GOP NEVER APPROACHED THEM FOR TALKS.

It was hilarious how the government who was silent about peace talks for weeks, as soon as mehsud was killed, jumped in to claim 'we were just about to see them tomorrow!'

NS never intended to go ahead with peace talks - so the populous needs to stop lamenting it.

Hakimullah said so himself even after weeks of the APC no approach had been made.

I think you didn't like the idea of your Hindu friends getting a good beating at the hands of the Mujahideen that you got so offended? or was it your hatred for Islam and shariah that got you so enraged to roast anyone who takes the name of Islam or shariah even in India?
im a muslim, but i will not kill anybody just becuase of their beliefs, its unislamic to do, its unhuman to do so.
you TTP are scums, your filthy people. you along with your taliban bodies will get roasted and turned in to Darri, afghani kabobs inshallah, just watch over your head. 

Why don't you want Islamic rule and shariah back in Al-Hind? 

If you want to live in self denial and red hat's Facebook world then its up to you.
you starting to sound like a indian to me now.

suggestion to PTI get mullah radio his own FM channel to spew his bakwas to people in KPK

suggestion to PTI get mullah radio his own FM channel to spew his bakwas to people in KPK
apprantly its in disscussion between munawar & mullha sawati on skype?
only thing is, mullha sawati wants IK to be brought blind folded kissing his , vry dirty feets ?:haha::dance3::pleasantry:

apprantly its in disscussion between munawar & mullha sawati on skype?
only thing is, mullha sawati wants IK to be brought blind folded kissing his , vry dirty feets ?:haha::dance3::pleasantry:

Blind folded why does sawati dont want IK to have the blessing of having a sight of Mullah Radio

it was so obvious they would appoint Mullah FM - the same bastard whose cowards terrorized Sawat.

at any rate, if we discover him across the border we need to wipe him out - no holds barred

it will also be a good time to begin deporting more illegal Afghan settlers in Pakistan - since many of them can be turned into agents against us and our integrity

as i said since 2008 - as long as their soil is used in hostile fashion against us no matter what the circumstance, we must take WHATEVER steps necessary to counter it and keep it in check 
and to some of my confused delusional country-men who yap about peace talks with TTP -- please get your heads examined at your local mental institution

will be after the frist kiss by IK on his dirty feets?

oh ok hopefully the kises will stop at the feet and stays sober ... as with such admiration IK might get carried away after having the first sight of radio

By the way why Emarat-I-Islami Afghanistan's website is in Urdu? As far as i know, Urdu has nothing to do with Afghanistan, It should be only in Arabic or languages spoken by people of Afghanistan.

Just click this link once and see for yourself. I promise your finger will not break out of the pressure of this single click.

it was so obvious they would appoint Mullah FM - the same bastard whose cowards terrorized Sawat.

at any rate, if we discover him across the border we need to wipe him out - no holds barred

it will also be a good time to begin deporting more illegal Afghan settlers in Pakistan - since many of them can be turned into agents against us and our integrity

as i said since 2008 - as long as their soil is used in hostile fashion against us no matter what the circumstance, we must take WHATEVER steps necessary to counter it and keep it in check 
and to some of my confused delusional country-men who yap about peace talks with TTP -- please get your heads examined at your local mental institution
sir, work is under progress on the other side of the borders?
that would be epic, the real deal?
i think, our planners seriously are thinking about, a series of dedicated strikes across our borders?

WTF is going on, till yesterday it was another sucker and today this judiciary beneficiary has declared him self as terrorist chief! :sniper:

oh ok hopefully the kises will stop at the feet and stays sober ... as with such admiration IK might get carried away after having the first sight of radio
i dont even imagine, what happens after?
both are extermes of thier own kinds?:woot::astagh::omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom