What's new

Pakistani Taliban appoint Mullah Fazlullah as new chief.

They were trying to find and eliminate him. This was not the first drone attack on Hakimullah, he was targeted many a times, last time he was grievously injured and just escaped with an inch of his life.

Lest you forget, Hakimullah was not sitting USA and targeting Pakistanis, He was living in Pakistan and killing Pakistanis, so the real questions is, what were you doing all this time??

Maybe I should have been clearer. They were trying to eliminate him as much as they are trying to get the new Taliban leader, who lives and stays in afghanistan. so the real question is, why have you not put up your flags so I know if I should bother answering you. I am sure you also do not know the meaning of "grievously injured" because that just does not seem to be true considering his extremely active role all through the last 2 years.

The TTP are bloodsucking bloody leaches they wont stop killing till they are exterminated
NO TALKS WITH THEM 

Shoot yourself in the face

Why don't you want Islamic rule and shariah back in Al-Hind? 
It may be enough for you , but to be frank , even calling it "evidence" is hilarious .. :-) . No Offence
If you want to live in self denial and red hat's Facebook world then its up to you.

Mullah Fazlullah: CIA paid terrorist who ordered Malala Yousafzai attack ...

If you want to live in self denial and red hat's Facebook world then its up to you.

No brother , Its you who is living in self denial and a unreal world . A jihad which involves killing of innocent muslims (leave aside women and children) , is not Islamic ... And you guys dont understand such a simple thing . May Allah guide all

Will Mullah Fazlullah be stationed in Pakistan or in Afghanistan? Its the norm of our leaders isn't it? They stay outside the country & do politics or terrorism in Pakistan.

A deserter, a so called Mujhahid who ran for his life has been appointed new chief. Hell, these are the standards of crusaders. Wonder what do Taliban sympathizers make of this apostate? He opted his life over the sacred cause of the organization!

A deserter, a so called Mujhahid who ran for his life has been appointed new chief. Hell, these are the standards of crusaders. Wonder what do Taliban sympathizers make of this apostate? He opted his life over the sacred cause of the organization!
but its enjoying, to see who would be the frist to kiss the dirty feets of fazal ullha, be it IMRAN or NAWAZ.?
apprently, his appointment has stratagic plans behind him of others!
its not just simple?
here we go, now stop the NATO supplies, MR KHAN , & NAWAZ but, he is after both of you?:partay::cheers::yahoo:

Well with Mr Fazlullah in charge any chance of peace talks with him are dead, there is no way you can have peace talks with this rascal, he is the one who butchered our soldiers and civilians, the tried and tested shariah in Swat miserably failed. I dont see any hope of peace talks with TTP as long as Fazlullah is in charge, I wouldnt be surprised if one of his preconditions will be to vacate Swat valley so he can run his monsterous rule again.

Well with Mr Fazlullah in charge any chance of peace talks with him are dead, there is no way you can have peace talks with this rascal, he is the one who butchered our soldiers and civilians, the tried and tested shariah in Swat miserably failed. I dont see any hope of peace talks with TTP as long as Fazlullah is in charge, I wouldnt be surprised if one of his preconditions will be to vacate Swat valley so he can run his monsterous rule again.
just wait my, friend!
before watching MR KHAN & NAWAZ bowing down to his dirty feets, for a kiss of acceptence, & then doing whatever he may like them to do?
just watch it, its the CIA made plan BTW, in which all of them hve thier roles for the special stratagic intersts of CIA?

Back
Top Bottom