What's new

Fazlullah’s Speech to Women of Swat and Dir Districts

Swatis have no sympathy for these degenerates....and thats why they helped the Army expel these anti-state scum bags

and by God, the fight continues

Who's asking about you to accept or appreciate them? They're specifically designed to weed people like you out - the so called "confused ones" or gently put "apathetic"

Your arguments are flawed and I choose to ignore them. Bye.

Who's asking about you to accept or appreciate them? They're specifically designed to weed people like you out.

Thanks for that, you actually helped me save my time which was going to be wasted in argument with you, 'cause my posts are specifically designed to respond to topics, not someone's illogical 'personal' problems with different 'things'.

coward terrorists who hide their faces with rags and harass helpless people

SCUM

I ran into one of the TTP agents in my village in Punjab Pakistan last year.

They send agents with fake x-ray scans or other sob stories. They come into the villages and ask for grain after the harvests. After collecting tons of grain they sell it to buy weapons.

My uncle and I nearly got into a fight with a one eye'd agent, because my uncle was like "come back next week for the grain"(kanak). He got pushy and was like I need it now. They are on schedule to go to other villages. My uncle took his shirt off and told the guy to **** off. He got even angrier, and got on his phone. I ran into the farm house and grabbed our rifle. After pointing it at his face, he hopped on his bike. My uncle already called all the other villagers to the village center near the mosque and told them to prepare to throw these guys out if need be. The guy and his 4 man team fled on their bikes, and haven't returned since, although i haven't talked to my uncle as of yet.

Thanks for that, you actually helped me save my time which was going to be wasted in argument with you, 'cause my posts are specifically designed to respond to topics, not someone's illogical 'personal' problems with different 'things'.
Excellent. I don't want to get into an argument either.

I ran into one of the TTP agents in my village in Punjab Pakistan last year.

They send agents with fake x-ray scans or other sob stories. They come into the villages and ask for grain after the harvests, After collecting tons of grain they sell it to buys weapons.

My uncle and I nearly got into a fight with a one eye'd agent, because my uncle was like "come back next week for the grain"(kanak). He got pushy and was like I need it now. They are on schedule to go to other villages. My uncle took his shirt off and told the guy to **** off. He got even angrier, and got on his phone. I ran into the farm house and grabbed our rifle. After pointing it at his face, he hopped on his bike. My uncle already called all the other villagers to the village center near the mosque and told them to prepare to throw these guys out if need be. The guy and his 4 man team fled on their bikes, and haven't returned since, although i haven't talked to my uncle as of yet.
Razi baby. Stay safe mate. Don't engage them verbally, just shoot the pigs and then feed them to the chicken stock :D

P.S. Yara, whenever I read your note: Calm like a bomb, I die from laughter :D

What is ironic is that USA don't hesitate to facilitate the terrorists when it's comes to it's own interest. The above video is an example of it in which the US forces deliberately evacuating their base with lots of ammunitions behind in the Kunar province. The Indians are doing the same in case of BLA. How Pakistan will get out this situation as almost every means are taken by our enemies to harm us. Yet funny thing is these son of a B@tchs blame us for supporting terrorists when they are themselves who are doing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent. I don't want to get into an argument either.

Razi baby. Stay safe mate. Don't engage them verbally, just shoot the pigs and then feed them to the chicken stock :D

Haha, we are peaceful people, but If one crosses the boundary we can show them hospitality as well. :azn:

Betty, go follow the bouncing ball.

This thread is engaged between: Indians / Pakistanis ... No need to inflame the situation.

We're working on it.:triniti::usflag:

Sure, just like BIN LADEN was. Fazullah's probably living in the Presidential Palace in Islamabad.:pakistan::rofl:

We're working on it.:triniti::usflag:

Sure, just like BIN LADEN was. Fazullah's probably living in the Presidential Palace in Islamabad.:pakistan::rofl:

Its confirmed that Fazlullah is in eastern afghanistan in Kunar/Nuristan , space provided to him by the US and NATO who conveniently withdrew from areas that bordered those areas where Pakistan Army was conducting operations.

No surprise that the americans never bring up anything to do with him even though he is sitting much closer to US presence in afghanistan.

Betty, go follow the bouncing ball.

Such wit.

This thread is engaged between: Indians / Pakistanis ...

You DO KNOW this is an OPEN FORUM, right ? Besides, this one NUMBNUTZ claims the U.S. is protecting this dude, so I'M IN !!:bunny:

Its confirmed that Fazlullah is in eastern afghanistan in Kunar/Nuristan ...

'Confirmed' by who, YOU ? HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!
:rofl:

LOL.... You're supposed to be clapping your eyelashes :)
You DO KNOW this is an OPEN FORUM, right ? Besides, this one NUMBNUTZ claims the U.S. is protecting this dude, so I'M IN !!:bunny:

'Confirmed' by who, YOU ? HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!
:rofl:

Haha, we are peaceful people, but If one crosses the boundary we can show them hospitality as well. :azn:

You got WARLORDS and FOREIGN TERRORIST from all over the Middle East and a large part of your country you can't even go in, right ?:welcome:

Betty don't troll.. You're taking him totally out of context. He said something completely different.
You got WARLORDS and FOREIGN TERRORIST from all over the Middle East and a large part of your country you can't even go in, right ?:welcome:
Why so much 'hatred'? If it's innate, go join USMC. This is conspiracy-theorists board not some Jihadi website!

Back
Top Bottom