What's new

Fazlullah’s Speech to Women of Swat and Dir Districts

You DO KNOW this is an OPEN FORUM, right ? Besides, this one NUMBNUTZ claims the U.S. is protecting this dude, so I'M IN !!:bunny:

'Confirmed' by who, YOU ? HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!
:rofl:

No you stupid moron , confrimed by himself

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/8364243.stm

"I have reached Afghanistan safely," Maulana Fazlullah told BBC Urdu. "We are soon going to launch full-fledged punitive raids against the army in Swat."
The voice was recognisably Maulana Fazlullah's - he has a very distinct way of pronouncing words. I have spoken to him on several occasions and met him twice.

Maulana Fazlullah was calling from an Afghan number and sounded in good spirits when he called on Monday. He said that those claiming success for the Swat operation should try to prevent drone attacks and the US security firm Blackwater from operating in Pakistan.

He issued a warning to the North West Frontier Province's information minister Mian Iftikhar Hussain.

"The authorities should beware, especially Mian Iftikhar Hussain, whose fate will be like that of Najibullah," he warned, referring to Dr Najibullah who was Afghan president before the Taliban hanged him in 1996 when they took Kabul

US forces are keeping the militants happy in afghanistan

"We are more secure and happy in Afghanistan than Pakistan, where the armed forces ruthlessly killed our people and subjected us to brutalities," Ahmad said.

Taliban leader Fazlullah vows new war in Pakistan | Reuters

Militants are under no pressure inside afghansitan , they are under US protection

Betty don't troll..

But that's what I do best !!

Why so much 'hatred'?

Go to the 'U.S. Defense' forum and look at what Aryan B. posts. He wants to F around, I can F around.

If it's innate, go join USMC.

Way too old, man.

This is conspiracy-theorists board not some Jihadi website!

What IS IT with 'you guys' and conspiracy THEORIES, anyway ? You LOVE 'EM !! You know, between that and the superstitions 'over there' the possibilities for a 'western power' to goof on 'you guys' is HUGE !! HIGHLY susceptible to disinformation. Are you SURE there aren't any Jihadis ? I don't know, man...

No you stupid moron , confrimed by himself...

O.K. Right now I'm laughing my sack off !! NUMBNUTZ, do you REALLY think a guy on the run would TRUTHFULLY PUBLISH where he is ? Besides, the article is three years old and NEVER mentions NATO or the U.S. If I were you, I wouldn't sling around the word 'MORON' too much. :bunny:

P.S. Hey Hype, how can I leave ALL THIS, DUDE ?:rofl:

...Militants are under no pressure inside afghansitan , they are under US protection

Who are YOU to talk of 'pressuring militants' ? If it weren't for the U.S. the militants in Pakistan would be living on a country club. After the Bin Laden debacle, I wouldn't doubt if some are.:woot:

Have you read my posts on various threads? Try to absorb the tactics. Surely, there can't be only one standard method to reply to every post?
What IS IT with 'you guys' and conspiracy THEORIES, anyway ? You LOVE 'EM !! You know, between that and the superstitions 'over there' the possibilities for a 'western power' to goof on 'you guys' is HUGE !! HIGHLY susceptible to disinformation. Are you SURE there aren't any Jihadis ? I don't know, man...

O.K. Right now I'm laughing my sack off !! NUMBNUTZ, do you REALLY think a guy on the run would TRUTHFULLY PUBLISH where he is ? Besides, the article is three years old and NEVER mentions NATO or the U.S. If I were you, I wouldn't sling around the word 'MORON' too much. :bunny:

P.S. Hey Hype, how can I leave ALL THIS, DUDE ?:rofl:

Above all, having the last word out does not automatically declare victory.

Going by the same logic , you have no concrete proof to show that bin laden was killed in the compound , no dead body means he wasn’t there , it was just eye wash ( rather hog wash ) just getting Peter Bergen to blow some sunshine up the arse of the US military is not going to make people believe otherwise.

Who are YOU to talk of 'pressuring militants' ? If it weren't for the U.S. the militants in Pakistan would be living on a country club. After the Bin Laden debacle, I wouldn't doubt if some are.:woot:

Militants are under no pressure in afghanistan , thats why the ones who ran away from Pakistan have taken shelter there with full knowledge ( and apporval ) of american and NATO forces.

Have you read my posts on various threads? Try to absorb the tactics. Surely, there can't be only one standard method to reply to every post?

You have your way, I have mine. Besides my way is more fun. :laugh:

Above all, having the last word out does not automatically declare victory.

You are CORRECT. I'm letting PAKDEFENDER have 'last word' with post #34 and he STILL is a NUMBNUTZ !!:bunny:

O.K. HYPE, I lied. Hey NUMBNUTZ, here are just a FEW clips from the last TWO MONTHS!!! NATO has been A BIT busy in Afghanistan lately... :rofl:

2 NATO troops, 34 militants killed in Afghanistan
Published June 15, 2012
Associated Press

KABUL, Afghanistan -- NATO says separate attacks have killed two service members in different parts of Afghanistan, while Afghan officials say a two-day operation in eastern Paktika province has left 34 insurgents and two policemen dead.

The U.S.-led military coalition in Afghanistan says the NATO troops were killed Friday in the south and east of the country where most of the fighting is taking place this summer. No other details were released.

Mokhlis Afghan, a spokesman for Paktika, says 34 insurgents including two Taliban commanders were killed Thursday and Friday in four districts of the province. He says three of the insurgents were wearing suicide vests.

So far this year, 195 NATO service members have died in Afghanistan.

Read more: 2 NATO troops, 34 militants killed in Afghanistan | Fox News

45 militants killed in Afghanistan
IANS
Kabul, June 10, 2012
First Published: 14:37 IST(10/6/2012)

At least 45 Taliban militants have been killed in operations carried out by Afghan and NATO-led troops, the interior ministry said on Sunday. The forces launched 10 "clean-up" operations in Kabul, Laghman, Parwan, Helmand, Uruzgan and Farah provinces, in which 33 militants were killed,
Xinhua reported citing a ministry statement.

Six militants were injured and nine were captured during the raids.

The statement, however, did not say if there were any casualties among the security forces.

Eight Taliban militants were killed in a special forces operation in Bati Kot district of eastern Nangarhar province Saturday night, said Ahmad Zia Abdulzai, a spokesman for the provincial government.

Four militants were killed when an anti-tank mine blew up prematurely in Jani Khil district of Pakitka province, the ministry said.

According to figures released by the interior ministry, around 430 militants have been killed, 130 wounded and over 450 others detained since May 1.

100 militants killed or captured in Afghanistan
PTI
Kabul, April 15, 2012

Nearly 100 Taliban-linked militants were killed, wounded and captured by Afghan security forces in multiple operations carried out in 11 provinces in troubled south and east Afghanistan, the government said on Sunday. In joint operations, Afghan National Police and its NATO allies killed
47 armed insurgents, wounded 31 and arrested 21 others during the past 24 hours, a statement from the Afghan Interior Ministry said.

The multiple operations were carried out across the troubled south and east region including Kabul, Nooristan, Takhar, Badakhshan, Helmand, Zabul, Uruzgan, Maidan Wardak, Logar, Ghazni and Paktiya provinces, the statement said.

Afghan police discovered and confiscated large amount of light and heavy weapons during the operations.

The police also defused two different types of mines as a result of security operations in Herat and Takhar provinces.

Fazlullah is known as the "radio mullah" due to his illegal radio broadcasts, so I am wondering it is possible to use his radio broadcasts to find him.
Also I thought the government was jamming his broadcasts.

Fazlullah is known as the "radio mullah" due to his illegal radio broadcasts, so I am wondering it is possible to use his radio broadcasts to find him.

Yes! it is very easy to find him due to his radio broadcasts. They just need to use direction finders to locate him through his radio transmissions. I don't know howcome the govt or our intelligence agencies never located him through the direction finders. The agencies always uses direction finders to locate spies using wireless sets to communicate anywhere.........Maybe the govt. was itself involved with him or somebody was gving him cover to remain hidden..........:smokin:

Catch this moron and lock him in a hole forever ... let him entertain his felow talibanis , who knows mulah raccoon might switch to singing

Catch this moron and lock him in a hole forever ... let him entertain his felow talibanis , who knows mulah raccoon might switch to singing
He don't deserve just locked down but instead needs to be shot dead on the pulic square or hung by the electric poles ........so nobody dares to act like him in future.......:smokin:

He don't deserve just locked down but instead needs to be shot dead on the pulic square or hung by the electric poles ........so nobody dares to act like him in future.......:smokin:

that would be to quick man

Back
Top Bottom