What's new

Favourite English TV shows

Your Favorite Shows from the following

• Total voters
I wanted such thread but waited for someone to start with. Add more genre.

Air crash Investigation, Ghost hunters, Dog fight (History channel), Hell's kitchen, lonely planet,War in colors..

I wanted such thread but waited for someone to start with. Add more genre.
More genres like...
i had my fav genres like science, military, weapons, technology, cars, space exploration, and engineering and building things and space mission documentaries on natgeo and discovery...etc..

I don't watch a lot of TV but when I do I like to watch Man vs Wild, Daily Show, Colbert Report, No Reservations (Anthony Bourdain), Passport to Europe (Samantha Brown).

I don't watch a lot of TV but when I do I like to watch Man vs Wild, Daily Show, Colbert Report, No Reservations (Anthony Bourdain), Passport to Europe (Samantha Brown).
Deadliest Catch....i like this show, specially the hard life they have on their boats, mentally and physically challenging. And those giant crabs....Would like to spend one week on that boat.

I do like documentaries on snakes, sharks and tigers. Actually bored of Tigers, saw they hundreds of time in real life :D

Future weapons is a nice program. But the host speaks in funny way. He was in special forces.

1. Spartacus
2. Dexter
3. Shaktiman
4. Big bang theory
5. White collar
6. Captain tsubasaa
7. Survivor

:smitten:

i remember there was another similar thread couple of months ago

anyway i repeat my favourite tv shows again

1) Jadoo High
2) Ainak Wala Jinn
3) Ambar Maria
4) ssshhhh Koi Hai
5) Shaktimaan
:rofl:

I always wanted Saturday as a holiday to see Shaktimaan as on tuesday it used to come at 11 pm, by that time, I was supposed to be asleep.:cry:

Watching AWKWARD these days.:cheers:
Started it few months ago....is it worth it, give your rating out of ten.

Except Lost, which I found to surprising to deal with, I see most of the shows.

Anyone who loves lawyer shows, The Practice was a good show, Boston Legal was fine.

Dexter, well hooked up with this new concept. Last season was boring. And Sneak preview of next season is not that great.

Do you know Michael Hall and Carpenter are husband and wife in real life. I mean Dexter and his sis.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3346894 said:
mera reply kidher hai yaar?? :angry:
You Avatar shows you shouldn't be allowed to post on it....:rofl:

Game of Thrones, well what an be said about this show, first few episodes can make you leave it, as you can't grasp it. When story becomes more clear, you get more hooked with it and suddenly who anxiously wait for every next episode.

Back
Top Bottom