What's new

Favourite English TV shows

Your Favorite Shows from the following

• Total voters
i have already watched movies based on prison escaping like, escape from alcatraz, the rock, shawshank redemption, and i have also watched OZ, so i dont know ifprison break offers some new excitement and entertainment??

I don't watch much tv but I do watch the Office, Boardwalk Empire and Family Guy sometimes. Used to watch Modern Family and Big Bang Theory but they got kind of boring. I heard Game of Thrones is a good show.

Dexter

The Borgia's

Family Guy/The Simpson's (they've gotten kind of bad now)

Modern Family

The Tudors

Dexter
How i met ur mother,,,now i am in love with New york
Prison break

i just hate dramas esp that are shown on indian drama channels like star plus, zee tv etc etc. if i could i would have banned all those crappy shows forever. they are like torcher for me.

here are my favourite drama serials

breaking bad
walking dead
game of thrones
fire fly
spartacus

Friends, Boston Legal, CSI Vegas, Prison Break, How I Met Your Mother, Chuck are few which comes to my mind, recently following a new series called REVENGE i highly recommend it to you guys

I wanted to discuss TV Shows related to Science, military And Technology,Cars And Adventure, there are a lots of TV shows on foreign Media like NATGEO, Discovery And many Others.But sad to say that our media only creates useless dramas on useless things but not documentries about pakistan and Tv shows about military and technology:angry:
What are your Favorite Shows?
Some of my Are:
(NATGEO)
Big, Bigger, Biggest
Air Crash Investigation
Extreme Engineering
Journey to the Edge of the Universe
MegaStructures
Mega Factories
Naked Science
Seconds From Disaster

(Discovery Ch)