What's new

Favourite English TV shows

Your Favorite Shows from the following

• Total voters
2.jpg

if u talk about Indian TV than no doubt Sarabhai vs Sarabhai & office office are The best comedy shows.

any one watched 'ripper street'' and ''banshee'' ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently on TV:
1 - Game of Thrones
2 - Breaking Bad
3 - Suits

Not on TV:
1 - Battlestar Galactica
2 - Entourage
3 - Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and Star Trek TNG
4 - The Sopranos

suits is good -- cant find many download links though

the best scifi/fanatasy series i had the privilege to watch was fringe --- one of the few series that made me sad when it ended - this series was not lucky in terms of viewers but in terms of creativity, its one of the best series written and produced

COqPvK1.gif

bWUQeeg.jpg

@ANTIBODY Watched Fringe but initially it was not that attractive. Is it better in 2nd Season ?

Concepts were cool, may be I should have carried on watching.

Do you watch Games of Thrones ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched season3 last 3 episodes [eventhough i had already watched till season3 finale a couple of years back]-- then season4,5 together ------ the story is so well written, extensive and gradually turned from scifi to paranormal/mythical concepts that it takes a toll on your brain!

alternate universe, fighting the observers with stored fringe artifacts, the typewriter, the cow, cortaxiphan, tearing of the veil between alternate universe, collision of the 2 universses to yeild a third universe etc.. the list goes on and on

watch season3,4,5 together --- i thnk alternate reality came at the end of season2

Back
Top Bottom