• Dev D

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Others

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
traitors_by_sergios117-d9luh64.png

When singers like her singing, a film can become blockbuster

Roja was a great film with also song as a big contributor for its success

Millions of people in india pakistan nepal and bangladesh probably. But they are not "cool."
Cool ppl watch hollywood and hate bollywood_lollywood.

I was surprised to know how many people outside subcontinent watch bollywood movies these days. Turkish, Iranians, Arabs, East Asians you name it. All these places have a sizable bollywood following these days. 3 Idiots for example is hugely popular in many countries.

I was surprised to know how many people outside subcontinent watches bollywood movies these days. Turkish, Iranians, Arabs, East Asians you name it. All these places have a sizable bollywood following these days. 3 Idiots for example is hugely popular in many countries.

Even many arabs watch bollywood film, i have seen one arab guy sitting next to my flight watching sharukh khan film.One of our clients husband who is an arab is a big fan of srk.One of the most beautiful arab lady told me that her biggest wish is to come to india and meet Aiswarya rai and SRK.

Bollywood flash mob can find all over the world

From 3:10 to 3:55 in Dubai aiport

In flight

In Univeristy Marijani dance practise

Last edited:
Bollywood?
Hell no, the last movie I would watch is from Bollywood. Agora is a very emotional, heart-touching, historic story about emergence of Christianity in Alexandria and the sectarian conflict that followed - a young philosopher is caught in the middle of it all.

Hell no, the last movie I would watch is from Bollywood. Agora is a very emotional, heart-touching, historic story about emergence of Christianity in Alexandria and the sectarian conflict that followed - a young philosopher is caught in the middle of it all.

I gotta watch it. Sounds interesting!

Who actually watches Bollywood? :p
Worldwide audience of 3 Billion. In terms of vieweship, Bollywood overtook Hollywood in 2004 and has been leading ever since. Bollywood made a revenue of $1.75 Billion in 2006(estimated to rise to $3.4 Billion in 2010)
Its been six years since this data came out .

Worldwide audience of 3 Billion. In terms of vieweship, Bollywood overtook Hollywood in 2004 and has been leading ever since. Bollywood made a revenue of $1.75 Billion in 2006(estimated to rise to $3.4 Billion in 2010)
Its been six years since this data came out .
Dont get him wrong, he actually loves Bollywood very much and not only him but all the posters who are acting haughty and supercilious regarding Bollywood, After all Prestige and self respect naam ki bhi koi chiz hoti hai....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom