Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Gangs of Wasseypur

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Dev D

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Others

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
Title and vote choice does't match, you should change the title Which movie of Anurag keyshup you like.
By the away i like all the movies. But he can do better with Black Friday, he makes it in middle slow and boring.
Order will
1. Gulaal
2. Gangs of wassypur
3. Dev D

Edit: Sorry later i realised only AK :P

Movie_Poster_Ugly.jpg

images

p186885_d_v8_aa.jpg

Last edited:
The Imitation Game....

d.jpg

Sorry it is a British-American Movie...I never watch movies except for few.......:(

......................:-).....................

Last edited:
In past 5 years I have seen only two films of Bollywood.(hate Bollywood)

3 Idiots
PK

And both were very good......
try : Gang of Wasseypur, Khosla ka Ghosla, Maqbool, i wont recommend Black Friday to a Pakistani for obvious reasons.

Title and vote choice does't match, you should change the title Which movie of Anurag keyshup you like.
By the away i like all the movies. But he can do better with Black Friday, he makes it in middle slow and boring.
Order will
1. Gulaal
2. Gangs of wassypur
3. Dev D
Black friday was supposed to be in 3 parts ( 10 hours) because of subject sensitivity and depth.

try : Gang of Wasseypur, Khosla ka Ghosla, Maqbool, i wont recommend Black Friday to a Pakistani for obvious reasons.

Black friday was supposed to be in 3 parts ( 10 hours) because of subject sensitivity and depth.
Khosla ka Ghosla was master piece, i watched it many times. truly a master piece.

Back
Top Bottom