• Gangs of Wasseypur

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Dev D

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Others

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
How can you say that ........:cray:

...................:close_tema:......................
the plot of it is pretty good,the but the execution by the director is not,the whole movie seems too farfetched to sustain my attention on it throughout its length of approximate 2 hours

Not a fan of Bollywood, you might find some great things worth watching, but it's like trying to find gold in a wasteland. Haven't seen anything on the poll but, looking at the reception it might be worth a watch.

@Kashmiri Pandit
Forget Bollywood.
You should focus on animes

DragonBall Super
Naruto Shippuden
Deathnote
Bleach
Etc etc
Death Note is the only thing worth watching here.

I have watched few of Raj Kapoor's movies . :p
Great stuff.
But can't handle current Bollywood stuff. :sad:

I have watched few of Raj Kapoor's movies . :p
Great stuff.
But can't handle current Bollywood stuff. :sad:
I can feel you. Current bollywood is not that good. Watched vidhivinod s wazir the other day. He failed to impress me this time.

@Tipu7 watch bahubali for good computer generated landscape.. (a touch of LOR though)
yeah man thats best..simple. choti si baat @bloo
i like from dialogue point of view Mughl e Azam, storywise PK and Taray zameen par, Graphicswise bahoobali and art wise dehli 6 and Pushpaak (of kamal hasan)... devdas is also good though...
I know this.
It was sarcastic comment and sensible people don't. :p

Btw all these movies mentioned in voting lists are totally unknown to me. I haven't even heard the names.

:chill: :)

You guys haven't seen $hit yet. THIS is the big deal. Apart from Bahubali, there was probably no movie that came close to this one in 2015. See.....when you got a name like Kamal Hasan, Mammotty etc. that league is not for the ordinary :smokin:
For all of you culturess philistines who put Dev D as one of the 'best', you have my sympathies and show all that is bad about Indian cinema. You can glorify SLB's drivel as 'art', but I got the real deal people.

I can feel you. Current bollywood is not that good. Watched vidhivinod s wazir the other day. He failed to impress me this time.

My best friend suggested me few movies and everytime she watches one. She forces me to watch and everytime I say ok I will. But I never watched one. :p
Stories, one of the main issue I have with Bollywood movies.

HIS is the big deal. Apart from Bahubali, there was probably no movie that came close to this one in 2015
this is not impressive to me till now...anywya watch pushpak... in that film no one speaks.. actors acting makes us to comprehend... a close match of it w'd be cukko or cucco (a story of a woman, SS and russian soldier and no one can can understand other as per language barrier..)
all please watch it
@Desert Fox
though watching now CS final b/w NAVI and Fnatic, if anyone interested

Last edited:
My favourite Qayamat se Qayamat tak and what a song

Sad ending of this film with death of hero and heroine character irked many during that time

Another wonderful film Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar and its song and some times songs make films great

@Tipu7 watch bahubali for good computer generated landscape.. (a touch of LOR though)
yeah man thats best..simple. choti si baat @bloo
i like from dialogue point of view Mughl e Azam, storywise PK and Taray zameen par, Graphicswise bahoobali and art wise dehli 6 and Pushpaak (of kamal hasan)... devdas is also good though...

Almost any oldie with Amol Palekar is a riot.

Even famous dialogues can make a film a grant success.Mr.India was also a nice film on its time

My best friend suggested me few movies and everytime she watches one. She forces me to watch and everytime I say ok I will. But I never watched one. :p
Stories, one of the main issue I have with Bollywood movies.

For me it is a big turnoff to spend over 3 hours. Anyway Since am a Art movies lover so yeh few food subjective Indian movies all I would love to go for not the song laden shit.

For me it is a big turnoff to spend over 3 hours. Anyway Since am a Art movies lover so yeh few food subjective Indian movies all I would love to go for not the song laden shit.

Yeah one of the reason is time. I can't spend 3 hours and watch totally nonsense. Actually I don't like watching movies at all. Very rarely with worth watching stories and as long as it's not love story.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom