What's new

Fate of Pakistan in Punjab's hands once again

is this the best response you have. deaf, mute and blind to the dramay bazi of meean. That bootha meean made was masterclass in making chawal out of league yadri de poojari.

meean fingered its league poojari and lives in placial accommodation as a penthouse pirate. while ماجے گامے چھیدے are happy that meean fingered them and left to live its existence in luxury.

As for Dr Yasmin, She is a cancer survivor and faced everything that stain on humanity from Faisalabad threw at her. She didn't do a runner to London!!

Wenting it out on local culture and people by calling them names and making faces won't help you either .

It was your dear cricket captain who retained bajwas services, sent his cult fellow out of the country and appointed chief election commissioner besides many other deliberate screw ups like amending nab laws to make her as subservient as anti corruption under his favourite 60's b.a pass bearucracy or those Pharma, dollar and transfer postings scandals to compliment his in laws spirituality way before the people he call chor made any move

paiti dar ki g marna alloood nai ha Mulk ki marna is part of PA grand strategy!

The more sad part is there are soldiers who have died for Pakistan. Now I really doubt if they really died for Pakistan or they were fooled by Generals and Politicians of this country to die for their political benefit.

Wenting it out on local culture and people by calling them names and making faces won't help you either .

It was your dear cricket captain who retained bajwas services, sent his cult fellow out of the country and appointed chief election commissioner besides many other deliberate screw ups like amending nab laws to make her as subservient as anti corruption under his favourite 60's b.a pass bearucracy or those Pharma, dollar and transfer postings scandals to compliment his in laws spirituality way before the people he call chor made any move
you have nothing to excrete other than league chawal yahvian and bongian! do you suffer from selective amnesia? the answer is yes.

why did the bc tooei party support bajwa's extension? because it did! The payoff is that tooei party is back in powa.

what yavian will you tell me on the rumours of another extension for bajwa? bajwa is tooei parties man! bajwa has proven that it was always tooei parties man. he sent your bemar meaan London!

you have nothing to excrete other than league chawal yahvian and bongian! do you suffer from selective amnesia? the answer is yes.

why did the bc tooei party support bajwa's extension? because it did! The payoff is that tooei party is back in powa.

what yavian will you tell me on the rumours of another extension for bajwa? bajwa is tooei parties man! bajwa has proven that it was always tooei parties man. he sent your bemar meaan London!

Ok it was navaz sharif who extended bajwas mulazimat and masoom bhola bhaala messna was forced to sign a blank piece of paper by zardari as well .

Wasn't it you who'd jump at other posters throat over even hinting at army's involvement in anything bad ?

Ok it was navaz sharif who extended bajwas mulazimat and masoom bhola bhaala messna was forced to sign a blank piece of paper by zardari as well .
well your job on forum is to be unleashed by tooei party to do league bc. I am familiar with league bc. Its the same as it was 3 decades ago. times have changed but leagues bc does not change.

he sent your bemar meaan London!

You are accusing the boldest and handsome leader the poor nation of Pakistan ever got of being a coward? How come a grade 22 sarkari mulazim coerce an he-man of a p.m into doing anything or he really is a -------

well your job on forum is to be unleashed by tooei party to do league bc. I am familiar with league bc. Its the same as it was 3 decades ago. times have changed but leagues bc does not change.

Iam not general jelani , consider me musharaf you paranoid self hating angry cricket fan

You are accusing the boldest and handsome leader the poor nation of Pakistan ever got of being a coward? How come a grade 22 sarkari mulazim coerce an he-man of a p.m into doing anything or he really is a -------
you do jamadari/istanjadari of amritsari kabarias. remember no matter what you say. your 'auqat' will never be greater than meean nawajs poo! because all league are useful idiots that help meean get rich. while yadri de league don't even have teeth in their mouths anymore.

your meean lives in luxury and leagues enjoy squalid filth. just like slaves begin to appreciate the chains that bind them in slavery as jewelry. leagues consider the cranny s#itholes as some form of luxury bestowed upon them by their meean!!

you do jamadari/istanjadari of amritsari kabarias. remember no matter what you say. your 'auqat' will never be greater than meean nawajs poo! because all league are useful idiots that help meean get rich. while yadri de league don't even have teeth in their mouths anymore.

your meean lives in luxury and leagues enjoy squalid filth. just like slaves begin to appreciate the chains that bind them in slavery as jewelry. leagues consider the cranny s#itholes as some form of luxury bestowed upon them by their meean!!

Bruh people are confused as to which state of mind they adhere to? At times the bold and handsome is swearing 9n the floor of the house something to the effect of that no chor could get nro and in the second instance he arranges a vip exit for the same ----- so which one of the revolutionary policies is in effect as of now ?

Bruh people are confused as to which state of mind they adhere to? At times the bold and handsome is swearing 9n the floor of the house something to the effect that no chor could get nro and in the second instance he arranges a vip exit for the same ----- so which one of the revolutionary policy is in effect as of now ?
you are just blabbering just for the sake of it. why not concentrate on your meean ji!

you are just blabbering just for the sake of it. why not concentrate on your meean ji!

We'd love to see i.k's cult fellow incarcerated for whatever amount of time had he not went out of the way to accommodate a convict ----- not a good precedent for "riyasat Madina "

This is the best post on this thread .... The corrupt generals will make sure PTI never wins. They will rig it, manipulate it, engineer it .... To make sure Pakistan remains a 3rd world nation of Slaves to America.

I fear for the children and the next generation who will grow up with a slave mentality if this imported government isn’t thrown out . The public is shit scared of the army until this fear isn’t broken Pakistanis will never be free .

Imagine : The day the common Pakistani wakes up and truly believes he is free .

We should have a State in which we could live and breathe as free men and which we could develop according to our own lights and culture and where principles of Islamic social justice could find free play.
Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

We'd love to see i.k's cult fellow incarcerated for whatever amount of time had he not went out of the way to accommodate a convict ----- not a good precedent for "riyasat Madina "
there is no limitations on dreaming, when civil war breaks out. we'll see how many jamadar and istanjadar of amritsari bc are left.

for as long as there is even one bc league left alive the rot alwaya kills from within. the rot needs to be surgically removed.

either the likes of league poojari can exist or Pakistan can exist. the two together can't exist side by side.

Seems like we’ll see some sort of violence.

The institutions in Pakistan have effectively failed and become toothless.

Back
Top Bottom