What's new

Fate of Pakistan in Punjab's hands once again

there will be dhandla done tomorrow. violence will be unleashed by yadri de league gullu butt.

For an ideal Pakistan, What regions would you prefer ?

Given the current turmoil and Ethnicist mindset of Pashtuns and Balochis (sindhis too), Pakistan would be better divided into 4 countries (don’t call me traitor or something but ask your heart that who out of these ethnicities were ever sincere with the nation ? (Minorities from them excluded)
All ethnicities have been - if you went to Islamia College in Peshawar even a few years ago it would seem Pakistan was realized there.

If you go to the earliest inhabitants of Quetta and families like the Bakhtiar family they were extremely patriotic before events unfolded.

The same goes for many Sindhis I knew.. a certain Hindu family I know in Sindh is more patriotic to me than a General I know who made millions of commissions and now lives in the states.

The same goes for people in Punjab.. no one didn’t love Pakistan enough. But no one also realized that it meant ditching their toxic cultural aspects of tribalism and materialistic needs to save it.

We consider the military which drew its major strength from Punjab and KpK as the key boogeyman but apart from what I call the power cancer that hits all levels of state servants once they hit a seniority level; they are composed of Pakistanis and carry the same social cultural toxicity.

You have medal wearing, 4am waking, tahajud guzar faujis(and others) who take regular fitness runs but are also busy filing fake land cases and using wheeling and dealing because that is normalized.

So if the disease is now Pakistan wide, what is there to save even if you make 20 different countries from it?

Good to know, please answer other questions too.

I think there are a few things India did well wrt to this, they made states smaller, which improved governance and reduced regionalism.

Out of Indian Punjab came Haryana and Himachal, many more examples happened to almost all the states, was it ever considered in Pakistan to make smaller states from Punjab and other top 3 Provinces ?
I don’t want to derail this thread but the greatest achievement for India was by Nehru and his Cadre of using their cult of personality to end the feudal system and empower the grassroots agriculture industry.
More importantly, Nehru’s original team or rather the core congress leadership remained intact whereas from the get go Jinnah had few true allies and most power was usurped by opportunistic ones after his early and very untimely passing.

So as a project - India was completed while Pakistan was left adrift.

there will be dhandla done tomorrow. violence will be unleashed by yadri de league gullu butt.

Don't drag a whole lot of ethnicity into the politcal mudslinging. Imran khan had it coming when he repeatedly singled out a community in his rallies, said nasty things about them buts in the heart of punjab and his fans are still dumbfounded at the electoral results- -----

" how couldn't he manage to secure a decisive victory in punjab like sindh and balochistan ?"

What iam alluding to is that no sane leader gonna stand up in Peshawar and threaten the locals with "oye gul pathano m tmhy choro ga nahi "

Don't drag a whole lot of ethnicity into the politcal mudslinging. Imran khan had it coming when he repeatedly singled out a community in his rallies, said nasty things about them buts in the heart of punjab and his fans are still dumbfounded at the electoral results- -----

" how couldn't he manage to secure a decisive victory in punjab like sindh and balochistan ?"

What iam alluding to is that no sane leader gonna stand up in Peshawar and threaten the locals with "oye gul pathano m tmhy choro ga nahi "
a phantastic tact of tooei wal. become a self inflicted victim.

1658003899806.png

T.w ? Oh that fellow which your leader sent abroad in a vip manner ,right ? Wasn't he a chor ?
you are a supporter of that .... which was going to die. why isn't it dead? it was going to die if it didn't reach an operation theatre.

instead of saying that "my leader sent him out" why don't you ask why its not dead according to the ailments it had! plates and dongay going up and down.

now that its return to power has been jeopardised and the remaining house of cards has been brought down by its dukhtar.

this one chawal, yahvian and bongian from meean nawaj camp is enough to render meean a yadri da fraud for life.

sadly in Pakistan it has poojari supporters. that's the tragedy of Pakistan.

I hope PTI wins for the sake of Pakistan, since IK is the only national leader we have left.
If establishment wills, it shall happen. But it doesn't matters who wins, the whole country is under their control. They got rid of IK because he was trying to meddle in the affairs that they handle (Foreign Policy).

If establishment wills, it shall happen. But it doesn't matters who wins, the whole country is under their control. They got rid of IK because he was trying to meddle in the affairs that they handle (Foreign Policy).

This is why the establishment needs to be tackled. You cannot have a state within a state.

Yahya Khan was in a position to transfer power to Mujib (who had won elections fair and square) had he wanted to, but he didn't ...

Gen. Yahya Khan pretended to hold negotiations with Sh. Mujib but he secretly left Dacca on the evening of the 25th of March, 1971, leaving instructions behind for military action to be initiated when his plane reached Karachi.

Even after the military operation, the most favourable time for a political settlement was between the months of May and September, 1971, during which a reasonable amount of normalcy had been restored and the authority of the Government had been re-established at least in most of the urban areas, if not throughout the countryside. However, no effort was made during these months to start a political dialogue with the elected representatives of the people of East Pakistan; instead fraudulent and useless measures were adopted.

General Yahya Khan instead embarked upon his scheme of by-elections after disqualifying several Awami League representatives, but these by-elections were an exercise in futility, for the reason that they were supervised and controlled by the by the Martial Law administration, and even the selection of the candidates was being made by a Major General of the Pakistan Army. In these circumstances, these newly elected representatives did not have any authority to speak on behalf of the people.

Did we learn anything from our past mistakes?

I don't blame one person. Yahya Khan was the face of the establishment. He only did what he was told by West Pakistan powerful establishment. The least should have done was to give autonomous power to East Pakistan and let them choose whom they wanted to rule over them. I understand they were close to the Indians just like right now but what could West Pakistan do about that?

Learnt absolutely nothing, similar to todays situation, false propaganda, fake cases, treason cases etc.

100% foreign policy, internal policy, international relations. They had issues with Nawaz Sharif aswell and they removed him due to this.

General Yahya Khan instead embarked upon his scheme of by-elections after disqualifying several Awami League representatives, but these by-elections were an exercise in futility, for the reason that they were supervised and controlled by the by the Martial Law administration, and even the selection of the candidates was being made by a Major General of the Pakistan Army. In these circumstances, these newly elected representatives did not have any authority to speak on behalf of the people.

Did we learn anything from our past mistakes?
So that's how elections are ongoing since Dhaka fall? Army generals selecting who get to run for elections? No wonder why Pakistan is stuck in this sorry state

90% of Pakistanis support PTI.

Any form of rigging in today's election will cause country to break. I am being dead serious here.

Voices of 220 million people cant be suppressed by few hundreds tyrants.

The common man is already buried under hyperinflaion, if the elections are stolen too, then this spark will become wildfire and engulf whole Pakistan.

There were 35,000 tear gas shells fired on peaceful protestors on 25-26 May 2022. There is no room left for miscalculation now.

--

Already I am seeing reports of people not being allowed to enter cities of punjab, PTI leaders arrested again, the fascism will backfire

Back
Top Bottom