What's new

Fate of Pakistan in Punjab's hands once again

These jahil politicians are digging their own graves. When KP wake up, and when Baluchistan wake-up. I will see who these thugs have to rule over. Pir karty rahy Punjab pe guzaara.
Paravah hun tusi set o?

Hopefully the anti Punjabi hate on this forum will simmer down.

Punjab has been made a scape goat for far too long, Time to turn the tables on sindh and balochistan ---------- koi aik seat he jitva do pti ko ever naraaz bhaio

Never lol, that shits in the DNA
Sun can rise from the west but this won't happen

Men lagda masla ena dy paani ich ay 24 ghantay loosday rehndy

Khada peeta Punjab da teh Galiya Punjabiyon Nu

Before someone calls me Patwari i support PTI but been observing some of the forum members outright racism towards Punjabis these last few months smh.

Im punjabi myself, I havent seen any racism towards punjabi on these boards. Stop trying to create a divide.

Punjab has been made a scape goat for far too long, Time to turn the tables on sindh and balochistan ---------- koi aik seat he jitva do pti ko ever naraaz bhaio
Im punjabi myself, I havent seen any racism towards punjabi on these boards. Stop trying to create a divide.
Have you been sleeping? People have literally called for Pakistan to be broken up because “Punjabis are slaves that will never wake up”.

Back
Top Bottom