What's new

FATA Situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
P2bP:

Those reports remain speculative. There is nothing conclusive that indicates one side or the other started the fighting. You also contradict yourself by first stating that the Army is neutral, and then that it is supporting the Sunni.

From the reports emanating from the area, the military has targeted anyone violating the ceasefire. When there is violence like this, the innocent civilian population will always flee. They fled from Swat, and they fled from S Waziristan.

My understanding of the Shia population was closes to 20 percent as well.

I quoted 2 sources ........

One that say Army is neutral and the others say they are pushing the Shias back in Afghanistan or Killing them with the Sunnis ... That is why not much is coming from Parachinar and Media also knows little about it. But the sources inside Parachinar are mentioning the same that Shias and Sunnis are fighting and since Sunni population is less, the Army is supporting them!

RR,

Pak Army has found Iranian weapons in Parachinar and from my sources they are doing a clean up in the Area........ They are killing all the militants of Shias who are engaging Sunnis and the Sunnis are backed by Talibans and the Army Also.

Shias are fleeing to the Afghan side of their tribe and the Parachinar is in its worst sectarian violence but kept in check by Army... But this time it seems that the Army is not stopping the killings since its said by the sources that Shias have lots of Support from the Afghan Side.

Not that it is your mistake.

Some may feel it is deliberate, given your style of the contents of your posts!

You are making too many 'mistakes'.

Atleast i know when i am Wrong !

People like you donot have the Morality to Admit it!

You are person who tickles the ribs with your feigned honesty.

Please tell it to the Marines. They will believe you.

You have no option but to admit since you have been horribly exposed. So, don't give us all that claptrap!!

Your attempt to pull wool has hopelessly got skewed by the vigilant posters! It is I, who alone, accepted your post at face value.

No one, especially I, am not impressed.

I am deeply shocked that my trust has been betrayed wherein I trusted your post as right!

You are person who tickles the ribs with your feigned honesty.

Please tell it to the Marines. They will believe you.

You have no option but to admit since you have been horribly exposed. So, don't give us all that claptrap!!

Your attempt to pull wool has hopelessly got skewed by the vigilant posters! It is I, who alone, accepted your post at face value.

No one, especially I, am not impressed.

I am deeply shocked that my trust has been betrayed wherein I trusted your post as right!

Posted material is right but not the percentage of Shias in Pakistan.

And i admitted that i made a mistake... Its 15-20% of Pakistan Population. This i agreed but rest of the Post is as per crediable reports.

Things are getting worse day by day... is there any solution to stop terrorist act...??

When you shoot at and bomb civilians on mere suspicion, thats what you get.

A classic example of disintegration of a country.

Things like that are nothing what have been witnessed in Pakistan for the last 25 years.

The plans to disintegrate Pakistan will fail as always!

Rest Assured!

RR,

Pak Army has found Iranian weapons in Parachinar and from my sources they are doing a clean up in the Area........ They are killing all the militants of Shias who are engaging Sunnis and the Sunnis are backed by Talibans and the Army Also.

Shias are fleeing to the Afghan side of their tribe and the Parachinar is in its worst sectarian violence but kept in check by Army... But this time it seems that the Army is not stopping the killings since its said by the sources that Shias have lots of Support from the Afghan Side.

Iran has been accused of being a primary source of weapons to the militants in Afghanistan by the US, as in Iraq, so the presence of "Iranian weapons" would hardly be surprising, and neither would the fact that they were being used by both sides.

If what you say about the Army's actions is true (and you do need to validate your assertions with some verifiable sources), then Pakistanis should be deeply ashamed of their military - they are engaging in the persecution of one community at the behest of another and committing war crimes.

Proud to be Pak,

You werent referring to weapons of Iranian origin in your first post, more the ethnic origin of the Shias in Kurram. But it doesn't matter, let's just say you were referring to weapons from Iran being supplied to Shias in Pakistan. It wouldn't surprise me if Iran is supplying them. I do think Iran believes it has a claim to Balochistan (adding it to Sistan-Balochistan), and the Frontier Province, particularly the Shia dominated areas. They're just living in past glories of the Persian Empire, no way are any of these Western Pakistani states going to join them without military force. Even historically these sites don't belong to them.

I don't think that the situation has come to the state that Pakistan is about to disintegrate.

I am sure that all this will get resolved and sooner than later, if people realise that these people are misusing Islam for their own ulterior reason and stop supporting and praising these horrid, misguided actions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom