What's new

Fasih Mohammad deported from Saudi, arrested in Delhi

LOVETOALL

Reaction score
Fasih Mohammed, a suspected Indian Mujahideen operator and a key accused in the Delhi and Bangalore blasts, was today arrested after he was deported from Saudi Arabia.

28-year-old Fasih, after being in detention for five months in Saudi Arabia, was taken into custody from Delhi airport on his arrival from the Gulf, official sources said.

India had sought deportation of Fasih from Saudi Arabia and also got an Interpol Red Corner notice issued against him.

An engineer and believed to be a member of the banned outfit Indian Mujahideen, Bihar-born Fasih is alleged to have been involved in the Chinnaswamy Stadium blast in Bangalore and the shooting near Jama Masjid (Delhi), both in 2010, and is wanted by Delhi and Karnataka police.

His name cropped up during the interrogation of suspected IM terrorists arrested during the last nine months.

While the Saudi authorities confirmed his detention there, they conveyed that they were closely examining his role and stay in that country.

Fasih's wife Nikhat Parveen had approached the Supreme Court claiming that her husband was in the custody of central security agencies, a charge denied by the Government.
Fasih Mohammad deported from Saudi, arrested in Delhi - Indian Express

Shows how far India-Saudi Arabia relations have come up. Good going, mutual cooperation in nabbing such low life scums is good for humanity.

I read somewhere that relations between India-Saudi Arabia or for that matter middle east countries are going beyond OIL. Indeed a good start! :enjoy:

It all comes down to diplomacy . the relations we have with the Arab world is beyond compare . we are probably one of a handful of nations who enjoy good relations with both Israel and the Arabs.

we are the OIC member without membership, gets us all benefits without any obligations.. LOL...

After Jundal now this. Seems Saud is trying to get into bed with India in a big way.

haha.. another one caught.. but this excercise is like killing mosquitoes. we need to destroy the source. not kill each mosquito.

haha.. another one caught.. but this excercise is like killing mosquitoes. we need to destroy the source. not kill each mosquito.

the source is across the border and not easily destroyed.

Hope authorities have this time taken permission from Mr Nitish Kumar Khan.

I am amazed Saudis deported him- and did not extradite him to india-

Deportation and Extradition- Big Difference-
Even an expired ID can have you deported from Saudia-

KSA trying to strengthen its relations with India with the best thing to offer, the terrorists that India needs to curb major security risks to our nation.

What will be worthy to note is how much it will help our security and intelligence agencies ? We need to look at pay off.

I am amazed Saudis deported him- and did not extradite him to india-

Deportation and Extradition- Big Difference-
Even an expired ID can have you deported from Saudia-

One catches the nose straight or by going round the head. It still is the same. chuha pakad mein aa gaya. Now to give him royal treatment like Kasab. Provide him with chicken biryani and 24 by 7 security and special cell and what not.

I was thinking of this recent cooperation btw Arab intellicence agencies and the Indian one . I noticed that it is the arabian agency we are talking about which is not better than just warming up there chairs . Then i thought ki how so much of top class intelligence has suddencly came into existence and now i realisr that it is the CIA factor .Maybe CIA deliberately gives the intelligence it gathers to the saudi agency for it to tell lets say....... RAW . Now why would CIA do this ??
Might be for Arab to gain the trust of India and indirectly keep Iran in isolation and pressure . This is also helping USA's cause as well as the Arabs ;)

I was thinking of this recent cooperation btw Arab intellicence agencies and the Indian one . I noticed that it is the arabian agency we are talking about which is not better than just warming up there chairs . Then i thought ki how so much of top class intelligence has suddencly came into existence and now i realisr that it is the CIA factor .Maybe CIA deliberately gives the intelligence it gathers to the saudi agency for it to tell lets say....... RAW . Now why would CIA do this ??
Might be for Arab to gain the trust of India and indirectly keep Iran in isolation and pressure . This is also helping USA's cause as well as the Arabs ;)
Whatever- it helps India's national security at the end of the day and that's all that matters.

Back
Top Bottom