What's new

Alleged Indian Mujahideen terrorist deported, arrested from UAE

@Armstrong Ummah brothers not being too favorable towards your covert ops these days yaara. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
This is great news and points to a definite pendulum swing in India's favor. The ME is slowly but surely aligning itself with India (to an extent).

Sucks to be Pakistan these days........

@Armstrong Ummah brothers not being too favorable towards your covert ops these days yaara. :D

Why do we fall Bruce?

So we can pick ourselves up..

Being the optimist from a very different angle here;I am delighted that all these delusions of Pakistanis about their Arab brothers are being shattered by the weeks and hours. That they are truly realizing what glass houses they lived in and what quicksand they stand on. Hope much more hits are taken by me and other Pakistanis.. that we truly feel desolate and isolated and damn near suicidal..

Because it is only in those particular conditions, that particular disarray.. that either they will abandon the idea of Pakistan.. or in a spark of unity, faith and discipline.. rise up to truly rebuild Pakistan.

This is great news and points to a definite pendulum swing in India's favor. The ME is slowly but surely aligning itself with India (to an extent).

Sucks to be Pakistan these days........

What we are not seeing is the American backhand in play..

Why do we fall Bruce?

Being the optimist from a very different angle here;I am delighted that all these delusions of Pakistanis about their Arab brothers are being shattered by the weeks and hours. That they are truly realizing what glass houses they lived in and what quicksand they stand on. Hope much more hits are taken by me and other Pakistanis.. that we truly feel desolate and isolated and damn near suicidal..

Because it is only in those particular conditions, that particular disarray.. that either they will abandon the idea of Pakistan.. or in a spark of unity, faith and discipline.. rise up to truly rebuild Pakistan.

I fear that we just might oscillate into the Iranian Camp on the other end - Perhaps not in a religious sense but theres enough admiration for Iran here with enough people admiring how the Persians have the, proverbial, nuts of steel ! :undecided:

I fear the worst - More radicalization in Pakistan, an even greater Sunni-Shia schism & an open ground for the Ayatollah's to continue to export their Revolution - Something that, along with the Saudi penchant for exporting their puritanical understanding of faith, ripped apart the very social fabric of our society ! Because after all we both know that the Iranian Cultural Centers aren't exactly spreading Persian Language & teaching Poetry Classes here in our country especially if they are by the dozens just as we both know that the Saudi funded Madrassas weren't helping out the poor & the needy !

Why do we fall Bruce?

@Oscar- I love the batman reference. Why can't more people use them when trying to make a point??

sir, I've heard this reasoning before- Pakistan will come out stronger through all its adversity but just how bad do things have to really get? Things are already seemingly as bad as they can get in many ways. For thighs to get worse is only imagining more untold pain on so many innocents.

Why do we fall Bruce?

Or one could say that this is not a fall at all, after all it is a terrorist that has been caught. Even if any particular intelligence agency was running him as an asset he's still the same breed of bombs in the market place retard. Now he's caught and that's one less threat to common people on the board.

On other points where the Arab nations may have come up short as per Pakistan's expectations- that indeed would fit in well with your post sir.

@Oscar- I love the batman reference. Why can't more people use them when trying to make a point??

sir, I've heard this reasoning before- Pakistan will come out stronger through all its adversity but just how bad do things have to really get? Things are already seemingly as bad as they can get in many ways. For thighs to get worse is only imagining more untold pain on so many innocents.

Shows you the level of tolerance the people have.. basically they are stupid but brave. Whats the english word for it? Foolhardy and stubborn.
We Pakistanis are foolhardy to the hilt..and I mean the hilt along with being stubborn. We are able to take hit after hit, setback after setback without saying that's enough. The problem with that approach is that there is no " Lets fix ourselves" after these hits.
So there definitely has to be a breaking point to this.. and it is that breaking point that will define the nations of Pakistan in who they are. Will they simply sit back and call it quits.. or will that breaking point finally trigger them. Currently, things are bad.. but they arent as bad as say Syria or other places.. people still can after a struggle find an onion and chappati to eat.. and that is enough for us. ONCE that goes too, once the onion , chappati and water disappear on a large scale.. when everyone loses someone since right now generally the elite class is ok and to more extent the urbanites are surviving ok. When they too feel the despair that the people of FATA or KPK feel at times.. or the Baloch feel.. or the Hazaras feel.. Then.. we have the breaking point and acid test.

Right now, how can things be bad when Burger king just said it wants to grant a franchise to Pakistan? As long as the whoppers are frying, Pakistan is on the map well and solid.

Or one could say that this is not a fall at all, after all it is a terrorist that has been caught. Even if any particular intelligence agency was running him as an asset he's still the same breed of bombs in the market place retard. Now he's caught and that's one less threat to common people on the board.

On other points where the Arab nations may have come up short as per Pakistan's expectations- that indeed would fit in well with your post sir.

He made a general comment, I gave a general answer.

I fear that we just might oscillate into the Iranian Camp on the other end - Perhaps not in a religious sense but theres enough admiration for Iran here with enough people admiring how the Persians have the, proverbial, nuts of steel ! :undecided:

I fear the worst - More radicalization in Pakistan, an even greater Sunni-Shia schism & an open ground for the Ayatollah's to continue to export their Revolution - Something that, along with the Saudi penchant for exporting their puritanical understanding of faith, ripped apart the very social fabric of our society ! Because after all we both know that the Iranian Cultural Centers aren't exactly spreading Persian Language & teaching Poetry Classes here in our country especially if they are by the dozens just as we both know that the Saudi funded Madrassas weren't helping out the poor & the needy !

Now I did not just come up with the Ponzi scheme with @Dillinger @Hyperion and myself for no reason.. now did I?

However, I doubt we will go to the Ayatollahs since the Tableeghi jamaat and Saudis are gaining a faster foothold as compared to the other sects. What will be lost forever will be Data sahab,Pakpattan , Shah Abdul latif.. Kakasahab.. who were the true representations of Pakistan's faith.

Now I did not just come up with the Ponzi scheme with @Dillinger @Hyperion and myself for no reason.. now did I?

However, I doubt we will go to the Ayatollahs since the Tableeghi jamaat and Saudis are gaining a faster foothold as compared to the other sects. What will be lost forever will be Data sahab,Pakpattan , Shah Abdul latif.. Kakasahab.. who were the true representations of Pakistan's faith.

But perhaps you're being a bit too alarmist? The Saudis cannot be all that bad and Pakistan, love it or hate it, has one top heavy army to ensure that the state stays in one piece- the point is to prosper. The prosperity of the people and their safety is at stake, not the nation itself, if one were to try and distinguish between the two for a moment.

After all Pakistan did relatively fine in the 90s and before that?

And you have a generation that's coming up now with many members who have open eyes and perhaps more faith in what Pakistan was meant to be than those who came before. @Armstrong is a good example- although I am still going to keep my distance lest he regresses into the whole- will stone you to death scene.
@Hyperion is also of the opinion that a large number of the up and coming officers in the PA are cognizant of the issues facing Pakistan, including proliferation of sectarian outfits and with time shall be in the position to turn around the system with their influence.

But perhaps you're being a bit too alarmist? The Saudis cannot be all that bad and Pakistan, love it or hate it, has one top heavy army to ensure that the state stays one piece- the point is to prosper. The prosperity of the people and their safety is at stake, not the nation itself, if one were to try and distinguish between the two for a moment.

After all Pakistan did relatively fine in the 90s and before that?

You guys should be aware of the difference between a state and a nation. The soviet union is a prime example of when statehood is the only thing holding a nation from chaos. Currently, that is being collapsed from the inside out.
The Soviet union had a massive stockpile of weapons and all that.. yet we know the result.

At this point, Pakistan's national fabric is under attack and the faith of its people in the state is being wrecked.

@Oscar Sorry sir but I amended my previous post- perhaps you could take a look at it again?

And you have a generation that's coming up now with many members who have open eyes and perhaps more faith in what Pakistan was meant to be than those who came before. @Armstrong is a good example- although I am still going to keep my distance lest he regresses into the whole- will stone you to death scene.
@Hyperion is also of the opinion that a large number of the up and coming officers in the PA are cognizant of the issues facing Pakistan, including proliferation of sectarian outfits and with time shall be in the position to turn around the system with their influence.

There is a lot of hope for change.. but at the same time that hope is not tempered and prone to being misled. After all, I got the same opinion when I spoke to Indians that support Modi.. they are soo desperate for a change that they were willing to say that they are ok with a communally tense India(which they agree is a possibility) as long as there was some form of change. So unless that desire for a change has change agents that are truly sincere to the spirit of the founding father(s) of the nation.. it will only bring further radicalization and chaos.

Sure there are much more astute and aware officers coming up in Pakistan's Army, but they are also very grim about the situation and in the realization that what they are taught about Pakistan's vision and core idea does not translate to the mood of the general populace. It is that malaise, that lack of guided temperament that is going to be destructive to Pakistan.
After all, think about it.. even a suicide bomber is eager and "pure" in his belief in that he is doing the greater good...

Does he?

Why do we fall Bruce?

LoL this way bruce is going to be continually floored. You see, you arab brothers are evidently not against you as they keep on giving money and zakat to pakistan. Actually they are against these terrorist inclinations of pakistan. Clearly they read a different version of qoran, or maybe they have original one.

Back
Top Bottom