What's new

farmer commit suicide in AAP ralley live on TV

Yes Yes, looking for political mileage on plight of farmers... If not before his death then after his death......

Open your eyes, from logic point, kejriwal was organizing the rally to help the farmers by opposing the Land Acquisition bill. So whats the point of hanging oneself in this rally? Kejriwal does not have any power to do anything for this farmer. But i can understand a farmer who is depressed and is already on the verge of losing everything cannot think of this. Still the anger should be towards central government rather than kejriwal.

By focusing on how kejriwal should hv reacted, BJP is just trying to divert the topic of farmer suicide.

Come again!!!

Could you explain as to how opposing land acquisition act help farmers?

Besides it seems the man was a volunteer. It could very well have been a staged drama gone wrong. So lets wait for the investigation to complete.
Conspiracies at its best....again fault is of AAP.......or Kejriwal....

Come again!!!

Could you explain as to how opposing land acquisition act help farmers?
There are ample documents from the experts available on the internet to read about it. you can google them. LAB (land Acquisition Bill) may be good for the country but it is considered bad for hte farmers as they will be loosing their farm land which will be used to build infrastructure or small cities or future cities.

How many of such conspiracies theories have proved to be correct in case of these people? Go read what those that break away from them or are kicked out reveal.

Besides, I didn't make any assertion, merely pointed out a possibility. Its the responsibility of the police to investigate.

There are ample documents from the experts available on the internet to read about it. you can google them. LAB (land Acquisition Bill) may be good for the country but it is considered bad for hte farmers as they will be loosing their farm land which will be used to build infrastructure or small cities or future cities.

Not completely.

This is copy of his suicide note. It looks like an attention seeking stunt gone wrong:

CDM5vjhUkAEw2YX.jpg

He also fought last election on ticket of Samajwadi Party.Not an impoverished farmer per se.

Sure, now call be a Bhakth and be done with it. If you feel it was not incumbent on Kejru to stop the rally to save the man or stop even after the man had died, its you call.
Did I say bhakth and why should I ? I am not like you calling me AAPTards. Dude, the topic is not how Kejriwal should have act, the more serious topic is why farmers are committing suicide. Why? Tell me the answer and i will be done.

No I want you to tell me how it is wrong.

I know this bill very well. The only thing this bill would do is to take industries to interior India.

why are you even trying to reason with people like these? dont you understand it does not matter where he came from , all that matters is that the blame has somehow to be assigned on the opp.

Did you listen to what kejri had to say
Just listen to it once & ask this question again

No I want you to tell me how it is wrong.

I know this bill very well. The only thing this bill would do is to take industries to interior India.
Did you read my post well ? I said the bill may be good for India as a whole but the perception of the bill on the farmers is not correct. It is seen as anti-farmer as they will be loosing their farm lands....

So even if your claim of it being staged, who would benefit from it? Congress? AAP? BJP?

I do not say that it was staged by Congress or AAP. From wordings of this suicide note, it looks like he was not trying to kill himself but seeking attention. It could be an attention seeking stunt gone wrong.

Did I say bhakth and why should I ? I am not like you calling me AAPTards. Dude, the topic is not how Kejriwal should have act, the more serious topic is why farmers are committing suicide. Why? Tell me the answer and i will be done.

I didn't call you anything.

The topic is clearly how the CM of a state should have acted when a farmer commits suicide while his political rally goes on. The possibility is of a staged drama gone wrong, or perhaps this is what AAP wanted.

You seem to know, let me know why farmers are committing suicide. If your answer is LAB, let me know if a single inch of land has been acquired under this bill/ordinance.

Did you read my post well ? I said the bill may be good for India as a whole but the perception of the bill on the farmers is not correct. It is seen as anti-farmer as they will be loosing their farm lands....

The farmers who may be losing their farm land are probably 1 in 100,000, and government is not taking away their land for free. They are being paid four times the prevalent market price. Industries set up in that land would improve quality of life for farmers of areas surrounding that Industrial corridors, not of someone from Delhi or Mumbai.A food processing unit would provide direct and indirect benefit to thousands of farmer around it, if not hundreds of thousands.

I live in Delhi and every farmer here and in surrounding NCR districts is a multimillionaire, some even billionaire, due to sale of land; and nearly all of them are given in to extreme venality. It is not government's problem if you waste your compensation money on booze and Bentleys and then hit the road again after 5 years crying bankrupcy.

Did you listen to what kejri had to say
Just listen to it once & ask this question again
Understanding realities is a problem wit you isn't it?
The farmer was from rajasthan , and was protesting against the govt in Delhi , on the Land acquisition bill . and kijri is at fault?
I mean i am hardly a supporter of App but by no stretch of imagination is this his fault.

The topic is clearly how the CM of a state should have acted when a farmer commits suicide while his political rally goes on. The possibility is of a staged drama gone wrong, or perhaps this is what AAP wanted.
Sorry but you are jumping to conclusion and seeing everything with pre-convinved mind. The topic is just a one line news stating a farmer committed suicide in AAP ralley. Some people including you turning into an event ripe enough to find fault in AAP party. You could have discussed about the cause but rather people choose to discuss what Kejriwal should hve done. (Sic). Sorry to say but this is the environment where society is being pushed into...Conspiracies, finding faults, blaming others etc is not good for a society.

You seem to know, let me know why farmers are committing suicide. If your answer is LAB, let me know if a single inch of land has been acquired under this bill/ordinance.
Nicky, this bill is not passed yet, hence the government cannot take any land without it getting passed. If you say it is passed as Ordinance, then why central government has not taken any and till now? Now if you say they want it to be passed first then what the benefit of taking the ordinance route if they dont have to act on it? There is section of farmer who oppose this bill and they need to be taken into confidence before passing it else there may be more repetition of these kind of events.

Not completely.

This is copy of his suicide note. It looks like an attention seeking stunt gone wrong:

CDM5vjhUkAEw2YX.jpg

of course he was seeking attention to his plight.

He also fought last election on ticket of Samajwadi Party.Not an impoverished farmer per se.

what is your definition of "impoverished farmer"??

and why should anyone commit suicide unless their house has been surrounded by 3 man-eating anacondas??

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom