What's new

Farm Fires Make Pollution Worse in Delhi and Lahore

On this map most of the fire is around Faisalabad and Multan which means these cities are most polluted
FIRMS_24hrs%255B%254075.8%252C20.4%252C5z%255D.jpg

Sorry but what exactly does the red indicate ?

The below also is. Imagine such things and many others going off all over India during Diwali and Dussehra for days for many hours each day :
That's bullshit. Diwali is just for a day, the AQI of Delhi falls even before Diwali starts. And remains like this for months.
Sorry but what exactly does the red indicate ?
Stubble burning. Sources of smoke.

On this map most of the fire is around Faisalabad and Multan which means these cities are most polluted
FIRMS_24hrs%255B%254075.8%252C20.4%252C5z%255D.jpg

@-=virus=-, @INS_Vikramaditya, @Sudarshan, the map proves that the farm fires are not just by Punjabi and Haryanvi and Sikh farmers from UP whom you are trying to deviously insinuate.

That's bullshit. Diwali is just for a day

Just for one day ? Do you live in India currently ? And firecrackers even for a minute should be banned let alone for one whole day, not only because of the smoke but also the sound, the bursts of light and the hazard of getting struck by them.

the AQI of Delhi falls even before Diwali starts. And remains like this for months.

During the latter days of Diwali ( original name being Deepawali - "Festival of lamps" ironically ) NDTV India interviewed some cycling enthusiasts in Delhi in the morning. They said that they found it difficult to breathe and they made request to people to not burst crackers. Delhi government had banned crackers but still many people did. One Delhi minister, Gopal Rai, said that the local BJP unit made those people to burst crackers.

smog warfare

ftw

----

here in lahore, you cant stand out side , forget jogging

my 4 month old daughter has bronchitis ,

Cities with historically high particulate matter (PM2.5) concentration levels also experienced a substantial reduction in pollution—although further analysis is needed to determine whether natural sources or human activities explain this decrease.

South Asia is also among the world’s regions most exposed to household air pollution. About 79 percent of the population in Bangladesh, 60 percent in India, and 52 percent in Pakistan are exposed to pollution from burning of solid fuels, which contribute significantly to poor health in the region.

While lockdowns have provided the temporary side benefit of cleaner air and bluer skies, previous exposure to pollution has likely made more South Asians vulnerable to contracting severe respiratory diseases, including complications from COVID-19. As of June 22, COVID-19 cases in South Asia have been rising exponentially, with more than 735,000 confirmed so far, mostly in India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh.

Medical experts place vulnerabilities related to respiratory ailments such as asthma and chronic lung disease high on the list of preexisting conditions that can make people more susceptible to COVID-19. Among the first hospitalized patients, pneumonia, sepsis, respiratory failure, and acute respiratory distress syndrome were reported as the most frequent complications.

Just for one day ? Do you live in India currently ? And firecrackers even for a minute should be banned let alone for one whole day, not only because of the smoke but also the sound, the bursts of light and the hazard of getting struck by them.
Whatever. If you're scared run to the basement or something. Firecrackers will not be banned and it's not the cause for pollution that happens for months.
During the latter days of Diwali ( original name being Deepawali - "Festival of lamps" ironically ) NDTV India interviewed some cycling enthusiasts in Delhi in the morning. They said that they found it difficult to breathe and they made request to people to not burst crackers. Delhi government had banned crackers but still many people did. One Delhi minister, Gopal Rai, said that the local BJP unit made those people to burst crackers.
Did they ask them if they could breathe clearly before Diwali? Check the AQI before and two weeks after. The AQI is affect of course by crackers but it is not the single most common cause for pollution. Its stubble burning, Factory and vehicle emissions.

That's bullshit. Diwali is just for a day, the AQI of Delhi falls even before Diwali starts. And remains like this for months.

Stubble burning. Sources of smoke.
Not stubble burning just pollution levels

Look at this Punjabi conspiracy. Sons of soil are behind this to destroy Pakistan. Lmao 🤣

But seriously pollution around Lahore has been growing rapidly. Due to all the karkhanas/factories in and near it. Especially Gujranwala-Lahore GT road/motorway corridor. In winter it gets hard to breathe and fog and haze makes it dangerous to drive.

shoot this, drone that, bomb it, detonate that.

this is the crux of all your posts on pdf
Did you piss in bed again grandpa?

You've been banned so many times, while I don't have a single one. Why don't YOU cut your bullshit.
All those bans and you still can't keep yourself from attacking a poster.

Did you piss in bed again grandpa?

You've been banned so many times, while I don't have a single one. Why don't YOU cut your bullshit.
All those bans and you still can't keep yourself from attacking a poster.

Attacking a poster? That is one achievement i was not aware of. Thanks for bringing it up.

But the question has still gone unanswered, why the advocacy of violence towards already downtrodden people?

@-=virus=-, @INS_Vikramaditya, @Sudarshan, the map proves that the farm fires are not just by Punjabi and Haryanvi and Sikh farmers from UP whom you are trying to deviously insinuate.
I dont care where they're from, fvck them

The below also is. Imagine such things and many others going off all over India during Diwali and Dussehra for days for many hours each day :
is saal ki diwali ko guzrey hue arsa ho gaya hai, what are you on about ?

also, this dhanteras I booked by 3rd car : )

I dont care where they're from, fvck them

I didn't know that the very useful, middle class, gentle people in Infosys and Morgan Stanley in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Madras and Noida grew the country's requirement for farm produce.

is saal ki diwali ko guzrey hue arsa ho gaya hai, what are you on about ?

So the cracker bursting never happened ? No One Killed Jessica, I suppose.

also, this dhanteras I booked by 3rd car : )

Yay ! You did your wonderful bit for Earth's ecosystem. How foolish of me to call for ban on cars and two-wheelers !

But the question has still gone unanswered, why the advocacy of violence towards already downtrodden people?
Why are they by killing the nation's children and people by burning stubble? Thousands already die of respiratory illnesses and this exacerbates the problem.

So when are these downtrodden people gonna be taken to task for mass genocide?

Why are they by killing the nation's children and people by burning stubble? Thousands already die of respiratory illnesses and this exacerbates the problem.

So when are these downtrodden people gonna be taken to task for mass genocide?

Because the government does not stop them nor educate them.

How many of the farm workers own the land they toil in?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom