What's new

Fakhri Pasha "The Defender of Madina"

But I am neither fully Arab. I have non-Arab ancestry on both of my sides. From Europe and the ME.

No. We are talking about lineage. Your lineage is Arab thus you are an Arab in my eyes. Your lineage that is. Let us presume that an Punjabi moves to England and for the next 3 generations his descendants marry solely British women and they only get sons. Would you then consider them Punjabis? I mean their lineage and surnames would still be Punjabi. No matter if they continued to marry let us say solely British women from now on. Of course there is a difference between lineage and ancestry but it would be too complicated if we looked at the overall ancestry since we are all mixed.

I did not know you had non Arabs married into your family. :) Probably women though because if a dude it would the lineage and you wouldn't be considered Syed. I think that Punjabi persons descendants would respect their heritage but would consider themselves Anglo more than Punjabi. Of course Punjabis got big hearts so we would be like yeah he is one of us lol. Nah I don't consider myself Arab though I consider myself Punjabi and because Punjab is in Pakistan am considered an ethnic Pakistani lol. Let's care to disagree but since you think I am an Arab let me use that to make you buy me a pet Arabian horse. :whistle: You are older then me this eid, lets make it happen :P

We are not only talking about ancestry. They also had Arab, Persian, Indian etc. ancestry. We were solely discussing lineage. Not intermarriages. By that logic Ottomans were an Arabized family that were Caucasians since they mostly married Caucasian women. Or those from Balkan. But that would not make sense since they were an Turkic family originally belonging to the Oghuz tribal confederation. They came form what is now Turkmenistan. That's what their paternal lineage shows. Hence they are called Turks no matter how many non-Turks they marry.

Let's be consistent for once.:)

I wasn't inconsistent, in fact my response wasn't aimed at your posts which I actually agree with because many Mughals do have a Mongolian lineage. As a whole though, since they were a combination of armies & immigrants, some of them would have had a Turkic lineage too. However, it was mainly their initial culture & language that was Turkic & bound them together before the eventual Persianization.

I did not know you had non Arabs married into your family. :) Probably women though because if a dude it would the lineage and you wouldn't be considered Syed. I think that Punjabi persons descendants would respect their heritage but would consider themselves Anglo more than Punjabi. Of course Punjabis got big hearts so we would be like yeah he is one of us lol. Nah I don't consider myself Arab though I consider myself Punjabi and because Punjab is in Pakistan am considered an ethnic Pakistani lol. Let's care to disagree but since you think I am an Arab let me use that to make you buy me a pet Arabian horse. :whistle: You are older then me this eid, lets make it happen :P

Yes, of course it's women. Well, look at the Makkawi Hashemites. All of us have married into Europeans and non-Arabs. Most of my immediate family live abroad. In the Uk, France or US. No kidding. Of course many still stayed.

Yes, of course. You are more Pakistani today and Punjabi than you are Arab because of so many intermarriages, because your family have lived in Pakistan for centuries, because you are born on Pakistani soil, because your main culture is Pakistani/Punjabi culture, because your mother tongue is Punjabi etc. :)

I am solely refering to lineage. To me that's the most important thing. So I consider you an Arab through lineage but Pakistani on every other field. Hope you get my drift.

Haha, 1 year. Too expensive for me.:lol:

I wasn't inconsistent, in fact my response wasn't aimed at your posts which I actually agree with because many Mughals do have a Mongolian lineage. As a whole though, since they were a combination of armies & immigrants, some of them would have had a Turkic lineage too. However, it was mainly their initial culture & language that was Turkic & bound them together before the eventual Persianization.

Well, the inconsistent part was not a reference to you but just the overall debate because the Turkish users claim that family as a Turkic dynasty while they were Mongolian in real life originally. By that logic others could claim that the Ottomans were an Arabized dynasty of mainly Caucasian origins. That makes little sense when they are virtually known as an Turkic dynasty across the world and rightly so.

Yes, of course it's women. Well, look at the Makkawi Hashemites. All of us have married into Europeans and non-Arabs. Most of my immediate family live abroad. In the Uk, France or US. No kidding. Of course many still stayed.

Yes, of course. You are more Pakistani today and Punjabi than you are Arab because of so many intermarriages, because your family have lived in Pakistan for centuries, because you are born on Pakistani soil, because your main culture is Pakistani/Punjabi culture, because your mother tongue is Punjabi etc. :)

I am solely refering to lineage. To me that's the most important thing. So I consider you an Arab through lineage but Pakistani on every other field. Hope you get my drift.

Haha, 1 year. Too expensive for me.:lol:

Actually the same with me my immediate family all lives here in the states I got family in like 10 different states lol, then I got family in China too who are businessmen. In Pakistan I got some family members but we hardly talk to them they are live 3rd, 4th, or 5th cousin relationships lol. Like we go to Pakistan every decade and will see them but we got our own property in Pakistan. I was actually born here in America and I learned English as my first language, in my home we mostly use English I only learned Punjabi because of my Pakistani friends who are Punjabi and my grandmother taught me urdu. Same for my siblings we only use Urdu with my grandparents. My brothers actually can hardly speak urdu especially one of my younger brothers it sounds like chicken scratch when he speaks. :lol:

Its actually a shame though because historically we would learn many languages like my maternal grandfather is fluent in English, Urdu, Punjabi, Arabic, and Persian. :woot: Nah of course I was jk. :)

OK no more derailing.

Omer Fakhr ud-Din was a Bulgarian. Street is named after him in his native city in Bulgaria. He was a Caucassian from the Balkans. He didn't surrender to nomad beduions.

Omer Fakhr ud-Din was a Bulgarian. Street is named after him in his native city in Bulgaria. He was a Caucassian from the Balkans. He didn't surrender to nomad beduions.

Whatever Lithuanian. You are the most useless people of them all in Europe and the last people that got civilized by adopting Christianity 700 years ago or so. You are the size of an Arab province in Syria for God's sake. As relevant as my toe.

Yet 2-3 small Arab tribes defeated him armed with light arms. I can't even think what 1 Arab tribe could do to your people today, LOL. Do you even have an army?

Whatever Lithuanian. You are the most useless people of them all in Europe and the last people that got civilized by adopting Christianity 700 years ago or so. You are the size of an Arab province in Syria for God's sake. As relevant as my toe.

Yet 2-3 small Arab tribes defeated him armed with light arms. I can't even think what 1 Arab tribe could do to your people today, LOL. Do you even have an army?

Lol, you begin to remind me Atatwolf.

Bashing on everyone's country unless they are a GCC state..... :disagree:

Lol, you begin to remind me Atatwolf.

Bashing on everyone's country unless they are a GCC state..... :disagree:

That dumb Lithuanian needs to know the truth. Read his user history. 99% of his posts are about Arabs. Some Arab must have stolen his girlfriend. Tell him to smuggle cigarettes somewhere else.

Anyway his country is useless indeed.

I like Atatwolf btw. We should make a Arab-Turkic empire and rule it both.

Well, the inconsistent part was not a reference to you but just the overall debate because the Turkish users claim that family as a Turkic dynasty while they were Mongolian in real life originally. By that logic others could claim that the Ottomans were an Arabized dynasty of mainly Caucasian origins. That makes little sense when they are virtually known as an Turkic dynasty across the world and rightly so.

I agree, many Ottoman Sultans had a mixed ancestry but their paternal lineage was Turkic, hence they would remain a Turkic dynasty. As such I naturally won't agree with anyone's claims that their origins were anything other than Turkic simply because they intermarried with others & adopted elements of other cultures. The Mughals were similar in the sense that the ruling dynasty had a Mongolian lineage, but were initially completely Turkified. There would have been some Turkic lineages present too seeing as they were accompanied by a large group of people who were collectively termed as Mughals, which in itself is a corruption of the word "Mongol". The usage of this word to refer to them is meant to exemplify their Mongolian origins. From what I know, both Babur's maternal & paternal lineages are originally Mongolian, but his language was Turkic. That's probably why some people collectively term them as Turco-Mongols, to symbolize both aspects of their heritage. The word heritage itself would include things like blood, culture, language, religion, etc. In the case of racial mixture, the phenotype ends up getting modified as a result of that mixture. So with extensive mixture, the paternal lineage would remain the same, but the offspring would no longer be racially similar to their paternal ancestors.

Last edited:
Unbelievable. :woot:

I wouln't say this even for like.....mozambik.......

But we stole your caliphate and you back-stabbed us. :rofl:

But I am crazy.

No disrepspect to Lithuanians. 99,9% of what I write here is not something I mean in real life. Consider this as just an heated discussion.

But that Brutas cigarette smuggler and beggar is annoying. He repeats himself like a AIDS ridden parrot in a similar fashion as a clockwork whenever the word Arab or AYRABS as he probably pronounces it is detected by his tiny brain.

But I am crazy.

No disrepspect to Lithuanians. 99,9% of what I write here is not something I mean in real life. Consider this as just an heated discussion.

But that Brutas cigarette smuggler and beggar is annoying. He repeats himself like a AIDS ridden parrot in a similar fashion as a clockwork whenever the word Arab or AYRABS as he probably pronounces it is detected by his tiny brain.

Hasani, how many hours of sleep do you get in a day ? You are always active. o_O

Do you have siblings to write instead of you when you are sleeping. I mean when i went for bed last night you were active. When i woke up i have seen that you had discussion after i slept. Also you were active this whole day.... I mean how this is possible ?

Barbarian, savage, illiterate, nomad, brainless bedouin, large community of Caucasians lives in Baltic countries. Savage, bedouin look around. 80% of the world is owned by Caucasians !

Hasani, how many hours of sleep do you get in a day ? You are always active. o_O

Do you have siblings to write instead of you when you are sleeping. I mean when i went for bed last night you were active. When i woke up i have seen that you had discussion after i slept. Also you were active this whole day.... I mean how this is possible ?

I do use an neighbor or two every while and then. Hmm. About 6-7 hours. Sometimes more sometimes less. Been using the computer most of the day for examination preparation. When I am not doing that I am here or on Facebook.

Indeed it is a little addiction that I must get rid of either by destroying my computer or cutting off my internet connection for a while.

Barbarian, savage, illiterate, nomad, brainless bedouin, large community of Caucasians lives in Baltic countries. Savage, bedouin look around. 80% of the world is owned by Caucasians !

Semitic and Arabs are Caucasian people you worthless Lithuanian. Useless people with no civilization or anything to be proud of. As I said a few Arab tribes could invade your little poor backwater called Lithuania where most are unemployed, alcoholics, prostitutes, criminals or when the other half of the country prostitutes themselves in Western Europe. We got some of your species in the GCC too. Mainly for toilette cleaning and sometimes as prostitutes.

Useless people and country.

Lithuania. A country that most people have not even heard about and the laughing stock of all Europe. 3 million strong with a language only their species understand and use. Give me a break.
Even your name is Latin.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom