What's new

Fake ID's thanking posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
okey but you have to take bath one day when your oud runs out... :chilli:

what is oud? I meant to say we dont have to bath when touched by an Indian, unlike the Brahmins....

For us washing hand or doing wudhu should be enough :rofl:

Something very trivial, but I thought I would bring it to the notice of the admins.

6pmhl2.jpg

Its obvious its the same guy, who keeps making these suicide troll IDs. Why aren't we deleting these IDs for good? Just banning such nuisance is not enough.

Whoever it is, surely hates Iran and Parsis a lot.

Pretty much all the posts made by Pakistanis in this thread has been thanked by,

connect2raza, connect4raza,DEATH TOOO2 IRAN, DEATH TOOOO2 IRAN, PARSI BASTARD, PARSI BASTARD02, PARSI BASTARD03

Surely there must be a way to put an end to this? As I said its something very trivial, but its very annoying :undecided:

Bringing this to the notice of mods again, the pshycho has created few more ids and as usual is on "thanking" spree.

KHAMENAI KAAFIR BASTARD, KHALISTAN LIBERATION ARMY, KHAMENAI KAAFIR BASTARDD, IRANIAN PROSTITUTE GIRL are the latest ones.

Seriously isn't there anything you guys can do about this, its very very annoying. Isn't there a way to delete these profiles for good? Or find out who is the person behind all this, its most definitely some regular guy on this forum.

It's nearly impossible for admins to prevent someone choosing these offensive usernames. The best they can do is to ban the IDs once they are visible.

Perhaps a bot to detect new IDs being created with unusual words. This could help point out these usernames as soon as they are registered.

It's nearly impossible for admins to prevent someone choosing these offensive usernames. The best they can do is to ban the IDs once they are visible.

Perhaps a bot to detect new IDs being created with unusual words. This could help point out these usernames as soon as they are registered.

-- RazorMC

Bringing this to the notice of mods again, the pshycho has created few more ids and as usual is on "thanking" spree.

KHAMENAI KAAFIR BASTARD, KHALISTAN LIBERATION ARMY, KHAMENAI KAAFIR BASTARDD, IRANIAN PROSTITUTE GIRL are the latest ones.

Seriously isn't there anything you guys can do about this, its very very annoying. Isn't there a way to delete these profiles for good? Or find out who is the person behind all this, its most definitely some regular guy on this forum.

I took this screenshot!

fjsf.jpg

Ohh I see @Marshmallow surrounded by the psychos..... we need to penetrate the circle :sniper: and save her from those........ :D

lolzz aka i jus noticed it in that screenshot
smileys-scare-861807.gif

where there is Junk Food there is Marshmallow whether weirdos around:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom