What's new

Failure of Pakistani Government; it’s the time for Army to hold Pakistan?

Three things Pakistan must do:

- confiscate feudal land - almost every other country on Earth has done it. India did it right after independence.

- abolish all provinces - they only promote ethnic divisions and ethnic politics at the expense of national unity.

- abolish all political parties - the country will never progress as long as it's held hostage to the ongoing family feud between the Bhuttos and Sharifs. We must also destroy the power of religious parties.

Failure of Pakistani Government is true. But considering all your relevance with the subject, individually what you and I can do. It is not only failure of Pakistani Government, it is failure of all the nation. First of all, we think what we are doing for our motherland. Unfortunately, we all are corrupt, dishonest and selfish. We are just blaming others. I know, Pakistani Government is poor to manage and run the system.

Actually, we are under complex. Even, after 60 years, we could not decide that we declare ourselves muslims or not. We are countering terrorism and extremism by Secularism, it absolutely foolish act. We should counter terrorism and extremism by Religion, Islam, how it possible, I will tell later.

Nasir Shoaib Shah
nasirshah2010@yahoo.com

Failure of Pakistani Government is true. But considering all your relevance with the subject, individually what you and I can do. It is not only failure of Pakistani Government, it is failure of all the nation. First of all, we think what we are doing for our motherland. Unfortunately, we all are corrupt, dishonest and selfish. We are just blaming others. I know, Pakistani Government is poor to manage and run the system.

Actually, we are under complex. Even, after 60 years, we could not decide that we declare ourselves muslims or not. We are countering terrorism and extremism by Secularism, it absolutely foolish act. We should counter terrorism and extremism by Religion, Islam, how it possible, I will tell later.

Nasir Shoaib Shah
nasirshah2010@yahoo.com

Self Lament will get u now where,
U and I, We, and Pakistan are no different from any one else on this earth.

I will suggest that you try finding a solution and work for it.

Three things Pakistan must do:

- confiscate feudal land - almost every other country on Earth has done it. India did it right after independence.
India did not carry the process out. It was stopped along the way.
Pakistan should carry it out though.
-
abolish all provinces - they only promote ethnic divisions and ethnic politics at the expense of national unity.
You have to have 'States' or Provinces or whatever you call them for administration. The entire country cannot be treated as one block. And having different states of different ethnicities with their own Chief Ministers for example, keeps the federation together. Otherwise, your Balochi people will feel that they would never have a leader of their own ie a Pakistani PM would never be a Baloch.

Just an example...You need to restrict the size for administrative efficiency among other reasons.

- abolish all political parties - the country will never progress as long as it's held hostage to the ongoing family feud between the Bhuttos and Sharifs. We must also destroy the power of religious parties.

How do you propose Pakistan be democratic then?

Just an example...You need to restrict the size for administrative efficiency among other reasons.

How do you propose Pakistan be democratic then?

I'll admit, I was being a bit lazy and did not spell out the whole proposal like in this earlier post in another thread:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...ggestions-restore-our-pride-7.html#post514884

Basically, instead of provinces. you have small electoral districts with 250,000 people each. In the case of Pakistan, we would end up with about 700 elected representatives, which is still manageable. This would force elected people to be more responsive to their constituents.

Federal matters would be voted on by ad hoc subcommittees formed by a selection process designed to minimize repeated collusion between members. Unfortunately, this means that every member wouldn't get to vote on every bill, which could become a problem.

The Presidency would be open to any citizen of legal age and would be awarded on the basis of competition by passing a series of skills/knowledge tests (and a security screening). There could be a final election stage amongst finalists, if deemed appropriate.

Hi,

In pakistan there will be no democracy--untill and unless---one man can only contest from one seat---at this time they can contest from multiple seats at the same time. That will be the start.

Secondly---the provinces--as they stand---need to be broken up into smaller manageable lots---. That will negate the ethnicity and laguage breakdown. Plus many other basic issues---law, order and justice right on the top.

and how is to decide about the "khalifa"? Molana Diesel?????:pop:

You only found molana Diesel to be khalifa, this shows your knowledge about Islamic Scholars.. it is better if you visit some proper Madrsa like Jamia Asharfia in lahore, so atleast you could have more better and real islamic option then power eggar group!!

@topic

I don't think pakistan can afford Democracy at the moment, for doing experiments and reach to perfect democracy.. we don't have time.. I think a Patriotic Dictator will do better job then any Democracy and Army CoAS, he should be loyal to him self as well as loyal to the nation..

Last edited:
Big failure of Pakistan is the failure to provide eduction and development in tribal areas.

I dislike very much the Talibans.
It seems to me that lack to literate people in those areas are cause of Talibans.
Pakistan government must ensure proper education in those tribal areas.
It's a matter of shame and failure that in those tribal area girl can not study and express there opinions.

Every day there is blast and blast which have a very shameful and bad impassion of Pakistan to other countries.
Pakistan really needs to get it over.
Otherwise the people of next generation in here and there will know Pakistan as a country of extremist, terrorist and illiterate peoples.

Best of luck for Pakistan.

Big failure of Pakistan is the failure to provide eduction and development in tribal areas.

I dislike very much the Talibans.
It seems to me that lack to literate people in those areas are cause of Talibans.
Pakistan government must ensure proper education in those tribal areas.
It's a matter of shame and failure that in those tribal area girl can not study and express there opinions.

Every day there is blast and blast which have a very shameful and bad impassion of Pakistan to other countries.
Pakistan really needs to get it over.
Otherwise the people of next generation in here and there will know Pakistan as a country of extremist, terrorist and illiterate peoples.

Best of luck for Pakistan.

This war was started earlier when we failed to provide education and economic stability to our masses. Now, its time to recognize our failures and work for betterment of Pakistan.:pakistan:

The opposition should now force a mid term election and stop being a 'friendly opposition' this would then 'reset' pakistani politics and allow the parties that boycotted last time to participate and have chance to be represented in parliament. This Government is the result of the NRO sponsered by foreign powers and is not acting in the interest of Pakistan vis a vi USA demand etc.,.

Within 20 days 8 major incidences in Peshawar, Islamabad, Kohat and Lahore. It’s a big failure of the Government. Inflation is at its peak. No one is secure.

1. Time to resign Zardari, Gillani, Shah Mahmood Qureshi, Rehman Malik, Kaira, Raja Perveez Ashraf etc etc?

2.Time for Army to hold Pakistan?

3.Time for new Elections?

What's your openion and suggestions?

YEs very much,
Army is paid to defend the country, and if the politicians are not doing it, army will,

2, It should not just be resignation, I call for a all out revolution,
Make a list of all these politicians, bureaucrats, army officers,
Kill them, till their blood line is finished,

Set pakistan Free !
:pakistan:

The solution of Pakistan’s problem is not as simple as everyone is thinking……….like many members posted, we have to do this or that……..but the problem is who will do.........who will confiscate the feudal land.........who will send the corrupt bureaucrats, military officers and politicians behind bars……..who will say no to America…..you, me, a common man of this country?........no way…..…because the power of corruption, governance, legislation, accountability, justice all lies in same hands and I am not seeing any reason why they will do this to themselves willingly.

Secondly, “compromise culture” is the biggest problem we are facing regardless of army or civilian govt.………their incompetency/illegality leads them to lack of public support, lack of public support leads them to compromise and their compromise leads them to corruption.

Most of the people like army including myself, but army cannot takeover legislatively and secondly it’s impossible for army to perform two different and difficult jobs at the same time.

It’s right that we are in evolution phase, but we can also fast forward this evolution by learning from the experiences of others. In my opinion the solution is, we have to educate the people as much as we can so that at least individual efforts can be made for the betterment of the country………secondly, we have to be patient and support the civilian govt. as much as possible so that we can end this “compromise culture” once for all.

well as we see the current condition of pakistan.we seriously should think of some alternate means,like we gave the chance to gov but result is incidents are increasing day by day.let me tell u when former president Gen(r) pervaiz mushraf want to finish the terrorist off then all the political parties opposed nd even people and nw u see the result they are all over pakistan.i think pak army is the only solution for this country other wise this will continue to happen as there are same people in gov who comes again and again by changing their faces and funny thing is that we select them because we dont hav any other option.

After reading most of thr post i felt compelled to say my 2 cents worth.

some say we should have elections, some say we should bring Army back and yet others recomend mid term elections.

first of all i like to say something about our armed forces, i feel that they are brave and ready to face any task they are put to. But as some one put in his post in this thread is that when ever Pak soldier are shown walking to front, or stationed on a spot, I see them very casual and do not present a smart look, I am sorry but i have to say this for the good of our Army and for the good of Pakistan.

Choosing Kahlifa or chooosing other Govt will not help if we the Pakistani will not step up to the plate. Meaning all Pakistanis in each and every city and village become a vigilant Pakistani watching any and every person,thing and condition arround them.

Learn from those who are able to do this with ease, in Canada and U.s people watch any and every situation and report it to police. Criminals in Canada are no less than Pakistan but Canadian are very vigilant and observant of each and every thing. and report any and every thing no matter how small to the authorties. In canada we know that by not getting involve in day to day Canadian life they will have a country that is controlled by few and not by all. I feel each and every Canadian feels that it is their country and they are responsible to keep it clean, keepit progressive and keep it a Democratic.

report corruption, report unsual people, watch and correct things , and supoert civilised and polite behaviour.

Our DANISHWARS are the our line of defance they must take active part in fixing things in the country and do their utmost and work for the good of country even if sacrifices have to be made. once DANISHWARS do it most other Pkisatnis will follow.

Most important is the lassani and provincial fighting, it must stop and think of pakistan as one country with only one people. MUSLIMS.

I wish us all Pakistani a prosperous and successfull Pakistan, May allah S.W.T.help un in this time of need. Ameen.

Enough talk on WHO will do it !

It is heart breaking that still our mentality revolves around personalities !

We are looking for some magician of a leader to come and cause wonders.

I suggest that we get our thinking right, and start of in the direction of a solution, and a leader will emerge by natural selection.

Its about getting the environment right, the right substrate will house the right leader.

Back
Top Bottom