What's new

Failure Of India's Big Rocket Project Is Symbolic Of Deep Structural Proble

One can conclude, this is a genuine article on Indian failures.

Reason : Indian members, rather than addressing the topic are attacking the messenger. :disagree:

Yes ISRO is not capable of sending the satellites into space! Even after sending a satellite to the moon! It is a troll article!

It is OK to not like the enemy! But is dangerous to play down each and every activity of the enemy as failure!

Where exactly is Pakistan mentioned in the article , troller ? This is an international forum , so anybody can post his/her opinion while being on topic ... Concentrate on the topic at hand , not on who posted it and for what reason ...

Do you see the key word " Pakistan " in the article ? :azn:

The fact is, if a American or a Russian pointed out this then people will take it!

It is like Hamas making a comment on Minuteman III!

The problem with us in Pakistan is that we have been blackballed out of getting even the most basic of techs, whereas you guys have full access to it. Anyhow, by hook or crook we will also get there, that is what it matters in the end. Where national interests are concerned, there is no such thing as copying, stealing, cheating. All is fair in espionage, all kids of it! :P

What are saying?? isn't chinese ready to offer you their very best and till 80s west was doing the same.
Problem is that Pakistan does n't have any culture of reasearch and innovation.

In early 50s when India was busy setting institutes of higher learning with help western and soviet help, you folks were busy planing wars with India with weapons americans gave you for free.

There is no failure in trying, only a handful of nations have mastered this tech! Jet engines and gslv are two of the toughest techs to master. If India is trying, they will get there one day.

I only hope and wish that we also start trying, failing and learn from the whole experience, instead of cheerleading at the failures of other who are at-least giving it a shot. There is no shortcut to success, and no shame in failing.

U r the best here Buddy :tup: :D

SOrry, our Govt is busy in "Big Pocket" project. notime for rocket

What are saying?? isn't chinese ready to offer you their very best and till 80s west was doing the same.
Problem is that Pakistan does n't have any culture of reasearch and innovation.

In early 50s when India was busy setting institutes of higher learning with help western and soviet help, you folks were busy planing wars with India with weapons americans gave you for free.

Dude you need some serious therapy -- Just in my house I have two space scientists! Keep on thinking that there is no culture of research in Pakistan.

Whatever --- good for you --- I could dissect each and every Indian technological "breakthrough" here --- The sad part is, probably you won't understand that either!

U r the best here Buddy :tup: :D

Yara, I try to mostly remain objective and neutral but sometimes even I get *&^^$@ off! :P

Looked at the title thought what the heck. Opened it saw the OP. Grinned. Read the article. Grinned some more.

Thought of writing a detailed tech reply. :alcoholic:

About the flag change. Long overdue and Good riddance. :tup: :wave:

Just in my house I have two space scientists! Keep on thinking that there is no culture of research in Pakistan.
You of all people then should know what he means when he says 'culture'. I dont think he implied that Pakistan has no brilliant scientists or researchers. And for the word he used 'culture', he is right.

It is upto the Pakistani Govt to change that.

You of all people then should know what he means when he says 'culture'. I dont think he implied that Pakistan has no brilliant scientists or researchers. And for the word he used 'culture', he is right.

It is upto the Pakistani Govt to change that.
Well, I agree! :)

Regarding GoP ever changing anything, don't think think that's ever going to happen. I think private sector should take the lead, and GoP should take a back seat!

Regarding GoP ever changing anything, don't think think that's ever going to happen. I think private sector should take the lead, and GoP should take a back seat!

I don't think private sector can invest billions for years without having any sort of guaranteed returns or any idea of even getting profits in the first place. These ventures are best left to the Government sector.

Don't know why we the people in the sub-continent think that only the private sector can save us of every bad that occurs in our society, but believe me if Government do it's job well than nothing else can beat them. Look at some of the govt. projects/organisations that can be truly called the world class, some egs. are Delhi Metro, ISRO, Ahmedabad BRTS are some govt. projects/org. that every Indian is proud of. What i meant to say is that Private players are not some Messiah that will make a country like Pakistan the US of east, but the will of the Government is all that counts, Private players can only compliment Govt. not overwhelm them.

Don't know why we the people in the sub-continent think that only the private sector can save us of every bad that occurs in our society, but believe me if Government do it's job well than nothing else can beat them. Look at some of the govt. projects/organisations that can be truly called the world class, some egs. are Delhi Metro, ISRO, Ahmedabad BRTS are some govt. projects/org. that every Indian is proud of. What i meant to say is that Private players are not some Messiah that will make a country like Pakistan the US of east, but the will of the Government is all that counts, Private players can only compliment Govt. not overwhelm them.

Right, you can't outsource governance to the pvt sector!

I don't think private sector can invest billions for years without having any sort of guaranteed returns or any idea of even getting profits in the first place. These ventures are best left to the Government sector.

Where is the private sector in Pakistan. Last time we checked we found Pak textile wala (pakistan's largest private employer) were fleeing to BD. And in order to have robust and health private sector there should be security and order, none of which can be found in Pakistan. Their most commercially important city is under civil war and they dream of taking on India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom