What's new

Failure Of India's Big Rocket Project Is Symbolic Of Deep Structural Proble

Dude, it's not just the space program for which you need all of this! :P

And, by the way why shouldn't Pakistan have a space program? :D

I said it's not necessary that every country needs to do it,
So are you are hinting at the missile programs for something? - I don't think any country has approached their space programs with that in mind.
Few countries have a thirst to conquer space. India has been doing it for decades now and it does take a lot of investments. You can have your priorities, and if its feasible than can go ahead with it. One way you can make a headway is latch up with the Chinese programs and slowly go from there.

Space will be used for military very soon...no matter what countries say..its inevitable.

Countries which have a space program will get a head start.

Space will be used for military very soon...no matter what countries say..its inevitable.

All countries have an agreement not to militarize space.

My point exactly! Who ever masters various engine configurations along with metallurgical sciences will be laughing their arses off!

That is a load of crap, just like CTBT, NPT and all the other ABC's!!!

Its already militarilazed. Its just we dont know the truth. USA have some 400+ spy satellites in orbit, disguised as space junks..
And They have a plan of having laser weapon in space to destroy satellites or ballistic missiles.
Its just nuclear explosion in space is banned

My point exactly! Who ever masters various engine configurations along with metallurgical sciences will be laughing their arses off!

:lol: thats for sure, precisely the reason why India got on to the band wagon pretty early.

Where exactly is Pakistan mentioned in the article , troller ? This is an international forum , so anybody can post his/her opinion while being on topic ... Concentrate on the topic at hand , not on who posted it and for what reason ...

Do you see the key word " Pakistan " in the article ? :azn:

This thread is open by a Pakistani and that too talking about failure in lauching GSLV. Since you you won't understand what it takes it launch a rocket like GSLV. You will know it when you do it yourself. So all the Pakistani mambers coming to this thread to bash India should look the mirror . Until you launch the GSLV yourselves bashing India doesn't make any sense for you.

Its a article posted by someone who don't have any knowledge of space program..... what you people discussing.

Some author forget that India which launched 10 Sats with single launch which is world record which is even china cant done yet.

@raja Chola,
Exo atmospheric testing is not banned, its just that signatories of CTBT can't do it. USSR and US had done several such tests and while the tests were sucessful, the outer atmosphere was badly contaminated and one US satellite got damaged.
Operation_Dominic_Starfish-Prime_nuclear_test_from_plane.jpg

Starfish5.JPG

EMP-Fig02-.jpg

Soviets on their own part managed to blow up a telephone and Power line:crazy:.

Today even though India, China have this capability, I don't think anybody would dare to undertake such a testing for the fact that it will certainly affet commumnication satellites, space stations etc and may amount to sort of attack on economic assets of nations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom