What's new

Failure Of India's Big Rocket Project Is Symbolic Of Deep Structural Proble

Thank God she has changed her flag and location. Thanks......

Exactly, keen eyes. I noticed her flag BS and called her out on it. Now look what? She admits to it finally. Like she gives a f-k. Maybe India;s lack of clarity could a be defence mechanism to keep them guessing all the time. Good for us. Let them keep on wondering what we are doing.

Well, The Author seems reluctant to mention that :

1. GSLV MK III is Soon to be Tested
2. Cryo Engine to be Tested on MK III is Done and tested for full Time ( Some 200 seconds )
3. The S200 Engine Has been Fully tested
4. GSLV Mk III has Launch Capacity of 5000 Kg to GTO.

Likely to be Tested in 2013.

Its Stupidity to Focus on 3 failures of "Second Generation" Launcher when India is Already Moved to Third Generation.

If you have not perfected the current GSLV how do you ensure GSLV III will be sucessful ? :what:
You will only transfer the old GSLV problem to your new GSLV III. Aren't you are only fooling yourselves that these old problems will just go away with a new rocket ? :disagree::toast_sign:

If you have not perfected the current GSLV how do you ensure GSLV III will be sucessful ? :what:
You will only transfer the old GSLV problem to your new GSLV III. Aren't you are only fooling yourselves that these old problems will just go away with a new rocket ? :disagree::toast_sign:

The problem is not with the design of GSLV as such, but the indigenous cryogenic engine, Currently only 5 nations - France, US, UK, China & Russia have achieved mastery over it & India is only the sixth nation trying to get this tech., so failures are bound to happen, but the important thing is that India is TRYING and that's what matters, ISRO has tested the cryogenic engine for it's complete flight path (time) & the tests were encouraging. The GSLV & GSLV MK3 launches are due next year, so i request u to be patient & don't jump to conclusions yet, as i said before India is already in an elite club of space faring nations.

Very Intelligent Reasoning Indeed.
Ask yourself : Without Rectifying Vista How did Microsoft Manage to Launch Win 7 ?

Ask yourself : Without Rectifying Vista How did Microsoft Manage to Launch Win 7 ?

Lol he is a noob who is thinking about these rockets in a different way. He is thinking that we are building mk3 based on mk2 so the problems will remain. Ahh just leave him alone in his world.

The problem is not with the design of GSLV as such, but the indigenous cryogenic engine, Currently only 5 nations - France, US, UK, China & Russia have achieved mastery over it & India is only the sixth nation trying to get this tech., so failures are bound to happen, but the important thing is that India is TRYING and that's what matters, ISRO has tested the cryogenic engine for it's complete flight path (time) & the tests were encouraging. The GSLV & GSLV MK3 launches are due next year, so i request u to be patient & don't jump to conclusions yet, as i said before India is already in an elite club of space faring nations.

My question is about the reliability of GSLV. Your GSLV design is not that complicated.

India in the "Elite Club" ? In terms of frequency of launches and total payload, India is only ahead of countries like Iran and the Koreas. Be realistic. Why do you think so many posters say Indians like to boast.:blah:

OrbitalLaunch2012b.jpg

Maybe that is why Microsoft operating system keep "CRASHING" ?:lol:

GSLV III is a lot more complex with a very different design than the current GSLV. If you cannot master a simpler GSLV (Making it more reliable), what make you think you will have no problem with a much more complex rocket ? :rolleyes1: Please enlighten me.

Mate, do u have the source for this pie chart, i seriously doubt this figure, it is updated on 27/11/2012 :lol: (i can do that as well).

give me the source & i will reply to each of ur points.

My question is about the reliability of GSLV. Your GSLV design is not that complicated.

India in the "Elite Club" ? In terms of frequency of launches and total payload, India is only ahead of countries like Iran and the Koreas. Be realistic. Why do you think so many posters say Indians like to boast.:blah:

OrbitalLaunch2012b.jpg

Maybe that is why Microsoft operating system keep "CRASHING" ?:lol:

GSLV III is a lot more complex with a very different design than the current GSLV. If you cannot master a simpler GSLV (Making it more reliable), what make you think you will have no problem with a much more complex rocket ? :rolleyes1: Please enlighten me.

This is the biggest comedy. just 2 %?
We are having about 10-15 launches per year and we launch heavy S Korean satellites and many. Iran is just launching low scale Sats.

HTML:
The fact is, if a American or a Russian pointed out this then people will take it!

It is like Hamas making a comment on Minuteman III!

I have point it out and I'm an American. I point out that India is 50 years behind the US in cryogenic engine. Can someone point out how many years is India behind Russia, Europe, Japan and China? And none of these countries claim to be a superpower like Indians.

By that logic since SLV and later ASLV had only limited success, hence PSLV shouldn't be successful at all

And North Korea is trying to send a missile to the US.

How is the above post related to the post you"ve quoted? Unless you don't know the difference between a missile and an SLV

This is the biggest comedy. just 2 %?
We are having about 10-15 launches per year and we launch heavy S Korean satellites and many. Iran is just launching low scale Sats.

If India lis launching S Korea's heavy satellite, than why is India relying on ESA? Ain't you boasting too much?

Thank you for that information. Maybe China can help them with it.

On topic: The GSLV launch next year would use the Indian Cryogenic engine. Does this mean we have used all the engines that we originally bought from Russia (Soviets) or are there still a couple left?

If India lis launching S Korea's heavy satellite, than why is India relying on ESA? Ain't you boasting too much?

Because we don't make a GSLV or PSLV to launch a single Sat. Even the American use private or European agency to launch their Sat. Because it brings the cost down.

Back
Top Bottom