What's new

Facts vs Fiction : Indian surgical Strikes on Pakistan

abdulbarijan

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score

Key points:-

-As much as 16 contradictions can be observed in the Indian claims (including the number of people killed, helicopters being used, number of launchpads being engaged etc.)

-While India continues to talk the talk, Pakistan is walking the walk by inviting journalists on LOC. On the other side IAF airchief is hesitant even taking questions about the surgical strikes

-A senior congress leader is quite doubtful on the Indian claims made

-History of falsifying and staging engagements

-UNMOGIP's take on the issue

-International media coverage

@Stealth @graphican @Side-Winder @Windjammer @Arsalan @Moonlight @Zibago @Irfan Baloch @Oscar @The Eagle @notorious_eagle @Abu Zolfiqar @I S I @ghazi52 @Ghazwa e Hind @forcetrip @Tempest II @WaLeEdK2 @Djinn @skybolt @PaklovesTurkiye @Imran Khan @PAKISTANFOREVER @SUPARCO @Rashid Mahmood @AsianUnion @Super Falcon @RAMPAGE @balixd @coffee_cup @Hassan Guy @HAKIKAT @aftab_s81 @krash @Devil Soul @Spring Onion @xyxmt @Basel @farhan_9909 @Muhammad Omar @AgNoStiC MuSliM

Last edited:

-As much as 16 contradictions can be observed in the Indian claims (including the number of people killed, helicopters being used, number of launchpads being engaged etc.)

-While India continues to talk the talk, Pakistan is walking the walk by inviting journalists on LOC. On the other side IAF airchief is hesitant even talking questions about the surgical strikes

@Stealth @graphican @Side-Winder @Windjammer @Arsalan @Moonlight @Zibago @Irfan Baloch @Oscar @The Eagle @notorious_eagle @Abu Zolfiqar

I have been stating before as let the time goes by, there will be more revelations. Indian DGMO claimed to have evidence, I expected the same as shared at the time of DG ISPR presser and visit the LoC with International Press. CNN observed as no tension or mourning at the places that India claimed of so-called strikes. All I can say, it will remain a unproven/no strikes until evidence shared.

I have been stating before as let the time goes by, there will be more revelations. Indian DGMO claimed to have evidence, I expected the same as shared at the time of DG ISPR presser and visit the LoC with International Press. CNN observed as no tension or mourning at the places that India claimed of so-called strikes. All I can say, it will remain a unproven/no strikes until evidence shared.
Evidence is currently being manufactured.... Please wait a little more... It will here.... And it will be as authentic as the SirGiKal strike....

A very famous technique is used in modern warfare, called media warfare. But the fun fact here is, this media war is launched by indian govt. against its own citizens. and the pathetic reality is, indians after knowing all the truths and facts are in denial to accept that...just because it hurts there self boasted ego, a mindset that teaches them indians are some super human beings and the rest of world is fool especially people living in their neighbourhood.

Evidence is currently being manufactured.... Please wait a little more... It will here.... And it will be as authentic as the SirGiKal strike....

Before that, the idea successfully sold for public consumption as the most bought it though the few sane minds questioned over authenticity or for proof, are to be designated as traitors even I read somewhere that one of official said "those who wants proofs can go to Pakistan".

This Video work is like a Drill Machine for tin can of Indian Propaganda machine which is making too much ugly noise now a days. :enjoy:

Keep it up fellas, lets drill some holes.:pakistan:

-While India continues to talk the talk, Pakistan is walking the walk by inviting journalists on LOC. On the other side IAF airchief is hesitant even taking questions about the surgical strikes

@Stealth @graphican @Side-Winder @Windjammer @Arsalan @Moonlight @Zibago @Irfan Baloch @Oscar @The Eagle @notorious_eagle @Abu Zolfiqar @I S I @ghazi52 @Ghazwa e Hind @forcetrip @Tempest II @WaLeEdK2 @Djinn

has this been put on PDF Facebook page? Should be circulated widely. Scores of useful info for the bozos who bought into the "surgical strikes" mantra

I was very happy the moment I read tweet of ISPR Asim Bajwa on media briefing about this fake sir-ji-kal strike. And the best part was taking jourlisnt to this LoC. Next day one CNN journalist visited that LoC to expose Indian lies.
There was no evidence of sir-ji-kal strike becuse there wasn't any.

Now the ball is in Pakistani dipomates' court. They can play with this ball to take wickets of India.

This should be spread all over the media across the globe.

And link it to Kashmir freedom movement. Error 420: evidences not found of sir-ji-kal strike. That clearly gives the message, India is trying to fool the world and diverting attention on its brutality in Kashmir.

I really wish and hope our diploamtes play very smartly.

----

@abdulbarijan thanks for the tag.

It was staged to divert attention from IoK

This is something I worry about, they are probably producing that evidence now and likely hired dozens of people to over frame by frame and ensure that there is no evidence of video trickery.

The video will no doubt be fake, but will be hard to prove if they went through this method

There is no official version of the strike, every journalist has has own version. Hence you cannot have 16 contractions when there are no claims in the first place... Why this desperation ? There are different version on even Osama strike but do Pakistanis disbelieve that ?........ oh wait... :lol:

As for UNMOIPG, did Pakistanis even bother to read what they said ? :partay:

Ssssshhhhh! Don't wake the Indians up from their slumber of delusion.

Let them sleep.
Who are stopping you to wake up you don't have anything to wakeup

There are no surgical strike alone entire india is jumping in air with any credible proofs

There is no official version of the strike, every journalist has has own version. Hence you cannot have 16 contractions when there are no claims in the first place... Why this desperation ? There are different version on even Osama strike but do Pakistanis disbelieve that ?........ oh wait... :lol:

As for UNMOIPG, did Pakistanis even bother to read what they said ? :partay:

Actually I cannot have 16 "contractions" or even 1 for that matter cuz my male equipment isn't biologically fit or made to handle "contractions" ..

So, next time your a little too triggered because you view something halfway that doesn't agree with your version of things, do yourself a favor, go sit and drink some water instead of slapping your keyboard to the point where biological impossibilities spew out of it ...

Secondly, if you don't like the contradictions being presented, thats fine. There is alot of other stuff that is "OFFICIALLY ACCEPTED" something that goes like Indian army faking engagements to get awards and medals. That is on record actually.As of now Pakistan has already shown the international media the places in which you've done your "surgical strikes". In fact lemme tell you since your a little late to the party, sources like the washington post, CNN and NY times have already reported the version of the story provided to them by the locals ...

But all is not lost and you don't need to worry one bit. While Indian rhetoric continues to contradict itself, senior congress leaders doubt the events your so proud off, and across the LOC International media is actually invited to go talk to the soldiers and locals freely to get to the bottom of things on the other side ..whereas your airchief dodges and refuses to answer questions regarding the so called strikes ...
But hey, don't fret, you can always suck on the pacifier of " no official story yet" :pop:
Have a nice day :-)

Last edited:
Actually I cannot have 16 "contractions" or even 1 for that matter cuz my male equipment isn't biologically fit or made for that matter to handle "contractions" ..

So, next time your a little too triggered because you view something halfway that doesn't agree with your version of things, do yourself a favor, go sit and drink some water instead of slapping your keyboard to the point where biological impossibilities spew out of it ...

Secondly, if you don't like the contradictions being presented, thats fine. There is alot of other stuff that is "OFFICIALLY ACCEPTED" something that goes like Indian army faking engagements to get medals. That is on record actually. As of now Pakistan has already shown the international media the places in which you've done surgical strikes. In fact lemme tell you since your a little late to the party, sources like the washington post, CNN and NY times have already reported the version of the story provided to them by the locals ...

But lemme tell you though, you don't need to worry one bit. While Indian rhetoric continues to contradict itself, senior congress leaders doubt the events your so proud off, where International media is actually invited to go talk to soldiers and locals freely to get to the bottom of things on the other side ..

you can always suck on the pacifier of " no official story yet" :pop:
Have a nice day :-)

You cannot have even 1 contradiction as there is not even 1 official version of the event, Other than "surgical strike along the LoC" there is NOTHING which is officially accepted. Majority of the events are being told from "sources" which Pakistanis tend to believe when ever it suits them...

Those who need the evidence already have it from Satellite imagery including the PA.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom