What's new

Facebook removes Hezbollah pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
but they need to be consistent

what about Jundullah and BLA pages? or does that fall under the category of freedom of expression?

Even those should be removed ASAP. Also we want the Houthi Supporters page to be removed from Facebook.

Even those should be removed ASAP. Also we want the Houthi Supporters page to be removed from Facebook.

I doubt that will happen

e.g take Youtube for example

they claim to have very strict policy about gory and shocking videos but they have refused to remove videos where BLA terrorists have uploaded videos of killing Pakistani soldiers and then there is close face footage of slain soldiers
I doubt this decision to remove Hezbullah page has anything to do with the sentiments of fellow Palestinians and rest of the Arabs. its just because Hezbullah are anti-Israel.

Did he said that?

Please provide the link.
I can not search in his previous 7000 posts to find that for you.
It's your choice if you don't want to believe that,I don't really care.What important for me is what I've seen in the past.

First of all,that Hizzboullah Al-Hijaz has no relations with Hezbollah of Lebanon,you thought its the same Hezbollah because of their name?:lol:.Secondly,it is also debated that Al-Qaeda carried out the operation,and at last,it was not truly proved.
You haven't done crap in fighting Israel,Maybe those sheikhs can fool the citizens of Arabia,but not the others in ME.
From every angle I look,you are the one who is in sectarian blood in your neck,I'll never forget your statement few months ago that you have a desire to burn all Shias,come one Mosa,we are old mates,we know each other very well from past few months.
Almost all of the suicide terrorists in 9/11 were Saudi citizens,Osama Bin LAden gained most of his money from the Sheikhs and Charity organizations in Saudi Arabia,don't tell me you haven't supported terrorists.

I dare you to come up with ONE evidence that says Saudi government is responsible in anyway shape or form in any terrorist activity ever. And no saying Hizboullah Al-Hijaz and Hizboulla of Lebanon are not related is like saying AQAP and AQAW ar enot related which is bull.

Saudi soldiers have fought and we have lost hundreds of soldiers and we even scored one of the few wins in the Arab-Israeli war in Battle of تل مرعي on the Syrian front. And no it is actually proven without any doubt it was Hizzboullah which carried out the bombings and killings in a terrorist attack befitting their ugly nature and backing.

And from every angle I look YOU are the ones who are in sectarian blood to your necks.

Can you give me the link via Message? I realy hate them, there is our brother from Indonesia that studied in Dammaj killed and only can Found the half of upper Body because have been hit by Houthis Mortar Attack...

I doubt that will happen

e.g take Youtube for example

they claim to have very strict policy about gory and shocking videos but they have refused to remove videos where BLA terrorists have uploaded videos of killing Pakistani soldiers and then there is close face footage of slain soldiers
I doubt this decision to remove Hezbullah page has anything to do with the sentiments of fellow Palestinians and rest of the Arabs. its just because Hezbullah are anti-Israel.

Trust me no one will cry foul of this neither Palestnians or Arabs in general, whatever little support Hezboullah had evaporated into nothing after they openly started supporting the Criminal Assad regime.

First of all,that Hizzboullah Al-Hijaz has no relations with Hezbollah of Lebanon,you thought its the same Hezbollah because of their name?:lol:.Secondly,it is also debated that Al-Qaeda carried out the operation,and at last,it was not truly proved.
You haven't done crap in fighting Israel,Maybe those sheikhs can fool the citizens of Arabia,but not the others in ME.
From every angle I look,you are the one who is in sectarian blood in your neck,I'll never forget your statement few months ago that you have a desire to burn all Shias,come one Mosa,we are old mates,we know each other very well from past few months.
Almost all of the suicide terrorists in 9/11 were Saudi citizens,Osama Bin LAden gained most of his money from the Sheikhs and Charity organizations in Saudi Arabia,don't tell me you haven't supported terrorists.

ok guys

this discussion is getting out of control

to clarify Mosa's comments where against the anti Saudi rebels and I cant fault him on that. I guess he would have said the same thing for the rebels if they were of any other faith.

you see, in Pakistan we are still debating for the past 10 years if taliban actions are Islamic or not and whether all those videos of beheading and blowing up bombs in Mosques can be the work of fellow Muslim or not

thats why we have terrorists attacking our security forces that are meant to defend the country.

closing the thread to avoid further confrontation.
@all
PM me if you disagree and want it re-opened for valid reasons

Trust me no one will cry foul of this neither Palestnians or Arabs in general, whatever little support Hezboullah had evaporated into nothing after they openly started supporting the Criminal Assad regime.

why does it make me remember Gulf war 1 and PLO?

when Yassir Arafar shot in his foot and decided to side with Saddam... :(
and lost a lot of sympathy, something many Arabs have never forgotten and forgiven

Can you give me the link via Message? I realy hate them, there is our brother from Indonesia that studied in Dammaj killed and only can Found the half of upper Body because have been hit by Houthis Mortar Attack...

I am sorry for your loss MC, don't worry though next time they even left a hair up they will be obliterated into nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom