What's new

F-60 / J-31 stealth fighter aircraft for Pakistan Air Force?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said anything about rushing ??? There is no official source as of yet nor there will be for coming years.

Its the Chinese members who are proposing that this new design might be for export and a possible sale to pakistan since its for export.

Its a long long plan, somewhere close to 2020 or may be late then that. Till the 2020 time frame J-10Bs and JF-17s would be fully inducted hopefully, as we still have a few years before the induction of J-10B starts.

I really have give up my hopes for J-10B, we ain't going to see it in PAF.
No Memorandum signed, no agreement ... etc just an offer from China and that's it !

I really have give up my hopes for J-10B, we ain't going to see it in PAF.
No Memorandum signed, no agreement ... etc just an offer from China and that's it !

Exactly what i said in my previous post on this thread, with every passing day the J-10 is deal is becoming more fragile to me

Lol now even wikipedia has removed Pakistan as a customer of J-10 from the page , they too got sick of the delays ...

Jokes apart but seriously previously the excuse was we are waiting for the MRCA deal to get signed but now it has been for some time now still nothing official about the procurement even the rumors have started to disappear too

Exactly what i said in my previous post on this thread, with every passing day the J-10 is deal is becoming more fragile to me

Lol now even wikipedia has removed Pakistan as a customer of J-10 from the page , they too got sick of the delays ...

Jokes apart but seriously previously the excuse was we are waiting for the MRCA deal to get signed but now it has been for some time now still nothing official about the procurement even the rumors have started to disappear too
Not even PLAAF has inducted it yet. Fully integrating an advanced radar and new engine will take time to get the tweaks done. I dont think PAF should or would be linking J-10 procurement with MMRCA. Its more of a strategic decision than a reactive one. If J-10B has much more in it than just an answer to someone's purchase.

thats J-20 :coffee:

this so called F-60/ J21 might have only gone as far as the photoshopped image on first page.

Not even PLAAF has inducted it yet. Fully integrating an advanced radar and new engine will take time to get the tweaks done. I dont think PAF should or would be linking J-10 procurement with MMRCA. Its more of a strategic decision than a reactive one. If J-10B has much more in it than just an answer to someone's purchase.

small answer

Money

otherwise China can park as many (practically possible) J-10s we want on the PAF airbase

thats J-20 :coffee:

this so called F-60/ J21 might have only gone as far as the photoshopped image on first page.

small answer

Money

otherwise China can park as many (practically possible) J-10s we want on the PAF airbase
This has created some serious buzz. But yes i do agree that the design on truck and so called J-21 mockup dont match up. The design on truck is more skewed towards J-20 like configuration but doesn't necessarily means a J-20.
@J-10B
had money been the case, we would have seen J-10B flying in PLAAF til now since they dont have this constraint. Even the latest images leaked a while ago showed J-10B still and Test flight facilities than at active PLAAF base

From my sources I can confirm Pakistan has been shown, and is interested in a fifth generation aircraft - from our Chinese brothers, we have been given an extensive presentation on this aircraft, and I reported this first, about a 18 months ago on our sister forum Pakdef.info.

From my sources I can confirm Pakistan has been shown, and is interested in a fifth generation aircraft - from our Chinese brothers, we have been given an extensive presentation on this aircraft, and I reported this first, about a 18 months ago on our sister forum Pakdef.info.
I can recall two leaks from the past
1- Info by Pshamim sahib that when Gilani (shaheed) met Chinese premier. J-20s prospect was discussed.
2- Leak coming from Chinese forum that PAF delegation had visited CAC for discussion and presentation of a new 5th Gen design.

Before the aircraft being produced some fan boy made a photo shop image and belong it to Pakistan Airforce reason in the image it has Pakistan flag .
some days some one else would made another image and advocate F-23/F-64 of Pakistan air force .

Before the aircraft being produced some fan boy made a photo shop image and belong it to Pakistan Airforce reason in the image it has Pakistan flag .
some days some one else would made another image and advocate F-23/F-64 of Pakistan air force .

Well some Chines Fan Boy made that image, not Pakistani. Its just a Good Friendship Sign and shows their respect towards PAF :) Although there is nothing special about this fighter that its for Pakistan but what made me happy that one of the early GCIs of F-60 / J-21 is carrying Pakistani Flag and made by a Chinese Artist. :smitten:

But I smell something is Burning here ..... Hope they launch a GCI for BD as well.

And its not a Photo shop but a Detailed Digital Art Piece which is drawn for Pakistanis :)

J-10 is good but we have F-16 and further developing JF-17 so should go for J-21 or J-20,

Thats because PLAAF is already busy in inducting J-10A in large numbers and they are satisfied with it , its the PAF that wanted the changes so J-10B is more directed towards PAF needs ..So we can't relate both of them

On another note PLAAF is already busy with other inductions and have surpassed IAF on the other hand PAF is playing a chasing game and any delays in induction will hurt PAF badly

Thats because PLAAF is already busy in inducting J-10A in large numbers and they are satisfied with it , its the PAF that wanted the changes so J-10B is more directed towards PAF needs ..So we can't relate both of them

On another note PLAAF is already busy with other inductions and have surpassed IAF on the other hand PAF is playing a chasing game and any delays in induction will hurt PAF badly
well do you honestly think CAC would be taking all this pain just to secure an order of what say max 100?....the insignia on test bed is that of PLAAF not PAF or AVIC.

Well some Chines Fan Boy made that image, not Pakistani. Its just a Good Friendship Sign and shows their respect towards PAF :) Although there is nothing special about this fighter that its for Pakistan but what made me happy that one of the early GCIs of F-60 / J-21 is carrying Pakistani Flag and made by a Chinese Artist. :smitten:

But I smell something is Burning here ..... Hope they launch a GCI for BD as well.

And its not a Photo shop but a Detailed Digital Art Piece which is drawn for Pakistanis :)

Another important reason is.........................................

We simply love Pakistan's paintwork.

if we can make a JF-17 land on water then there will be no need for aircraft carrier....we can have one large destroyer carrying racks at its back with JF-17 tied to it and floating along with it.....taking off from water and landing on water is very much possible ...imo slight experimentation is needed.

yes, let us also make hovering tanks, flying destroyers, air strips in sky and not to forget skyscrapers in sky as well. what a brilliant idea sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom