What's new

F-60 / J-31 stealth fighter aircraft for Pakistan Air Force?

Status
Not open for further replies.
399274_448869501810017_1741710249_n.jpg

I doubt it is real pic, Its look like Hoax,.... We all know chinese members use CGI to create hoax. This is not the way Fuselage carried on truck.. See the picture below how exactly it is carried...

WHy I doubt this Pic:
1. The right wing is down where as left wing is up, why so??? If You ask me to carry such thing I will balance it, the Wings should be parallel to earth.

2. The camo/cloth wrapping it is tight, Usually when any machine carried, the covers are loose.

THIS Is how things are carried..

137219_ufo-diangkut-truk--1-.jpg

AIR_P-3_Taiwan_Truck_Transport_lg.jpg

398778_370643676314349_284200791625305_1122767_75906237_n.jpg

I agree BW

why the most sophisticated and sensitive plane model titled on top of its carrier? such an expensive piece of work and such shabby securing? looks like almost going to tip down on the road.

The reason it is tilted maybe that the roads, tunnels, turns were tight, hence the full wingspan could not pass through. So, to shorten the wingspan or breadth of the plane, it is tilted.

Secondly, the elevators and vertical stabilizers are taken off, the canopy is also off from what i deduce.

Thirdly, there were 3/4 police cars, 1 propaganda van, a couple of SWAT vans, some Range Rovers, some other SUV's, a civilian bus (engineers), a civilian truck. And the road is closed, and the people ar ebeing instructed not to take photos or anything (they still do).

So i doubt that it's a hoax. It might not be a plane, rather a preliminary wind-tunnel or testing model, but it sure is something real and in the pipeline of development.

The reason it is tilted maybe that the roads, tunnels, turns were tight, hence the full wingspan could not pass through. So, to shorten the wingspan or breadth of the plane, it is tilted.

Secondly, the elevators and vertical stabilizers are taken off, the canopy is also off from what i deduce.

Thirdly, there were 3/4 police cars, 1 propaganda van, a couple of SWAT vans, some Range Rovers, some other SUV's, a civilian bus (engineers), a civilian truck. And the road is closed, and the people ar ebeing instructed not to take photos or anything (they still do).

So i doubt that it's a hoax. It might not be a plane, rather a preliminary wind-tunnel or testing model, but it sure is something real and in the pipeline of development.

We can wait for 2-3 years if it is truly some plane, it will uncovered. See this Pic

This is Su30 or J11 Fuselage, It is chinese and look how sophistically they are carrying it. Now look at the first pic, Nothing is clamping the Chiese fifth gen fighter. It looks like some one kept the frame over truck.

Having said that I will say that Communists have history of surprise, No one knew MiG25 for many years, Who knows its something like that only...

Note: It can not be a wind tunnel model, coz now no one makes big wind tunnel models...

Not a wind tunnel model, but just a prelimenary model.

We might not see the real thing for another 5 years.

the point you raised is a valid one.

But also keep in mid that the pic you posted has a plane which is more or less circular, hence more prone to roll overs, and has a jig to keep it in place.

The Chinese plane has it's wings in place, and is stable.

As I have said before, it is not a real thing, but a model.

BTW, does China have any large Anechoic Chambers??

Not a wind tunnel model, but just a prelimenary model.

We might not see the real thing for another 5 years.

the point you raised is a valid one.

But also keep in mid that the pic you posted has a plane which is more or less circular, hence more prone to roll overs, and has a jig to keep it in place.

The Chinese plane has it's wings in place, and is stable.

As I have said before, it is not a real thing, but a model.

BTW, does China have any large Anechoic Chambers??

I think they will have, Chinese space and fighter plane program are more developed than India, If India can make one, china can...

regardlessly, the picture appearred in reputed journals...thgh i agree it doesnt make sense carrying it in such away

We can wait for 2-3 years if it is truly some plane, it will uncovered. See this Pic

This is Su30 or J11 Fuselage, It is chinese and look how sophistically they are carrying it. Now look at the first pic, Nothing is clamping the Chiese fifth gen fighter. It looks like some one kept the frame over truck.

Having said that I will say that Communists have history of surprise, No one knew MiG25 for many years, Who knows its something like that only...

Note: It can not be a wind tunnel model, coz now no one makes big wind tunnel models...

JF-17 Fuselage

More pics about Shenyang 4th generation stealthy fighter:

2ppano6.png

Seems copy of US 34 platypus .

SU-34e.jpg

My fault i suppose to write SU 34 and wrote US 34...anyway canopy , wing dimension, radar nose etc etc...
air_su34_lg.jpg

why ? its written in our constitution that pakistan will never buy twin engine jets and Qaid e Azam told us too ?:lol:
Yes!!! Mr. Qaid-e-Azam our great leader founder told/guided us that don't spend beyond your powers otherwise U guyz gonna go broke and India will overcome U.....:agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom