What's new

F-60 / J-31 stealth fighter aircraft for Pakistan Air Force?

Status
Not open for further replies.
India never blackmailed China , however CPEC is different issue, I will discusss tht in CPEC thread... Pakistan has access to only Chinese 5th Gen fighter..

Russia will not sell there 5ht gen fighrt to Pakistan neither USA..

Development by Pakistan : not possible, Pakistan can't develop or make 5th gen fighter even aftr collabration with US/China. No country will allow to share the 5th gen tech to some buyer.. Pakistan is not co-developer of J31..
Its not about India actually blackmailing but rather the vulnerability of Chinese to any possible trade blockade.

Its not about India actually blackmailing but rather the vulnerability of Chinese to any possible trade blockade.

Blocking Pakistani sea is easier than blocking Malacca... It is stupid argument..

The correct Argument is China can save days and money if he route its western Chinies products via Gawadar...

Blocking Pakistani sea is easier than blocking Malacca... It is stupid argument..

The correct Argument is China can save days and money if he route its western Chinies products via Gawadar...
Is it? Well I'd love to see Indians trying to enforce a blockage in an area geographically disconnected to their land. In fact I would love to see India trying a naval blockade of Gawadar :pop:

Is it? Well I'd love to see Indians trying to enforce a blockage in an area geographically disconnected to their land. In fact I would love to see India trying a naval blockade of Gawadar :pop:

That is still off topic..

CPEC has the same strategic importance for China as once the Wall of China. The wall of China kept invaders and threats out of China in ancient times. Now CPEC will serve the same. As with CPEC in action, China will be able to completely bypass the straits of Malaka and Indian Ocean means almost zero trade route blackmail from India,Twian,US,Philippines and Japan. CPEC in action would follow by an aggressive Chinese policy in South China sea and towards Tiwan,India, Japan and Philippines. Pakistan's stake in CPEC is not even 1% to the nature of Chinese stake.
Surely, CPEC can benefit both china and pakistan.
Without benefit, will china build CPEC? without benefit, will pakistan cooperate china with CPEC?
But why pakistan, it is mutual benefit and mutual belief.
For energy, china develop green energy, and green energy take more and more share
For oil , we have strategic cooperation with russia, south america country, and also ME.
For oil input from ME, to diversify the danger, we bulid CPEC, CPEC can also bring pakistan with ecnomy boost.
Clever people should have a grateful heart, have a higher and longer sight.
The most silly people always think they are clever than most of the other people. they are be greedy of gain without limitation, at last, everything will be f;;uked up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom