What's new

F-60 / J-31 stealth fighter aircraft for Pakistan Air Force?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why PAF did not used twine engine fighter before, if PAF knew its importance in future? Why PAF become illiterate in this technology?
The PAF will have not more difficulty adapting a twin-engine design such as the FC-31 or TFX.

Hmm, maybe Pakistan should produce a single engined alternative.
For its next-generation fighter the PAF will not go it alone. If prospective partners are going twin-engine - e.g. FC-31 or TFX - then the PAF will go twin-engine. It needs partners to help with both R&D funding as well as scaling production (to distribute the R&D overhead and bring the cost closer to the cost of materials and labour).

Last edited:
PAF already involve with TFX.. building twin engine aircraft with help of china is not impossible RD 93 might get direct from Russia.. whats so impossible?

Why China will help? If China help u to build fighetr plane, who will buy there's?? China will not help u in making single engine fighters, leave twin engine..

Same Happen with India, USA offered support, when LCA was move, they pull the carpet.. No one wants to loose customer dude. Its business, no one care for friendship.. China is communist nation, communists can deceive any one.

The PAF will have not more difficulty adapting a twin-engine design such as the FC-31 or TFX.

For its next-generation fighter the PAF will not go it alone. If prospective partners are going twin-engine - e.g. FC-31 or TFX - then the PAF will go twin-engine. It needs partners to help with both R&D funding as well as scaling production (to distribute the R&D overhead and bring the cost closer to the cost of materials and labour).
I will not blame but with due respect, PAF was looking it's future with F16 only.

I will not blame but with due respect, PAF was looking it's future with F16 only.
Air Chief Marshal Sohail Aman had an interview with PTV a few months ago where he had openly discussed the PAF's work in pursuing a next-generation fighter. The F-16 is/was a short-term objective to help phase out the F-7s and Mirages, but another fighter is being chalked out as we speak to replace the F-16.

Air Chief Marshal Sohail Aman had an interview with PTV a few months ago where he had openly discussed the PAF's work in pursuing a next-generation fighter. The F-16 is/was a short-term objective to help phase out the F-7s and Mirages, but another fighter is being chalked out as we speak to replace the F-16.
What exactly wee need to know is that will Pakistan go for a 4++ gen aircraft....??
Nothing Else.... @Quwa ... Research partner what have you figured out ...??? No analysis ...??
if the answer is no then stop creating threads on J-10B and Su-35...Wait till 2k28....!!!!

What exactly wee need to know is that will Pakistan go for a 4++ gen aircraft....??
Nothing Else.... @Quwa ... Research partner what have you figured out ...??? No analysis ...??
if the answer is no then stop creating threads on J-10B and Su-35...Wait till 2k28....!!!!
bro i think they go directly to the 5th generation jet skipping 4++ gen jet, just my opinion

with present conditions it is seemed that there will be no 4 gen fighter but 2028 is long way go till then india will induct rafales and may be more

A long period of waiting, the war is over head.

Why China will help? If China help u to build fighetr plane, who will buy there's?? China will not help u in making single engine fighters, leave twin engine..

Same Happen with India, USA offered support, when LCA was move, they pull the carpet.. No one wants to loose customer dude. Its business, no one care for friendship.. China is communist nation, communists can deceive any one.

buddy i am not asking them to help us scratch .... they have the facilities i am pretty sure Pak can do it if there is a will but its time consuming..
And judging them with commnism i dont know what to say only indian can do that.. there are good and bad everyone you dont judge anyone by their bad ones when it comes to india i am sure you want world to know that your nation stands on their words. they have been standing with us from 60 years so maybe india needs to find better friend.
anyways i am sure twin engine fighter jet is not somthing impossible Pak needs to work on it. 2 RD-93 seems pretty cool with 2 mach speed :) 1.8 would be fine cruising on sea.

For me rationally states
A. An aeroplane which we can overhaul and build by our selves.
B. What type of capacity building is requiree to make an aeroplane fly worthy and available .

E.G recently if some one sees PAC video it probably gives you an idea what PAF wants n which platforms can be well suited .Engine overhauling facility does make Mirages to go beyond 10 times of there operational life .Similarly recent interest for setting up RD93 facility gives you a hint . RD 93 is used in MIG35 as well as J31 and JF17 .Similalry if J10 is opted it uses WS/AL series engine which is similar to SU35 and J20 so lets see .

Last edited:
Last edited:
bro i think they go directly to the 5th generation jet skipping 4++ gen jet, just my opinion

the block 3 jf-17 is a 4.5 generation- provided it indeed comes with the WS-17 and AESA radar

PK should look at getting ground-attack striking aircrafts instead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom