What's new

F-60 / J-31 stealth fighter aircraft for Pakistan Air Force?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said .....bang on the face of the so called experts
It is not but seems to be:

Aieen ki tarmeem k bad arkaane parliament ne faisla kiya hua k Pakistan kbhi b do engine wale tayare ni harade ga

Can someone explain to me WHY is having twin engine fighters is so important when a single engine fighter does the same job that a twin engine one does and a lot more efficiently while having a considerable lower IR signature? I accept in advance this maybe a stupid question due to the lack of my technical knowledge so don't hate. :D

Can someone explain to me WHY is having twin engine fighters is so important when a single engine fighter does the same job that a twin engine one does and a lot more efficiently while having a considerable lower IR signature? I accept in advance this maybe a stupid question due to the lack of my technical knowledge so don't hate. :D
The PAF isn't hung on engines as much people seem to think. In the 1980s, most of the medium weight fighter options available were single engine (i.e. F-16 and M2K). So it was natural the PAF went with one of the two. This time around, all of the prospective next gen fighters are twin engine: FC-31, TFX, and KFX. In this sense, it is natural the PAF would go twin engine.

The PAF isn't hung on engines as much people seem to think. In the 1980s, most of the medium weight fighter options available were single engine (i.e. F-16 and M2K). So it was natural the PAF went with one of the two. This time around, all of the prospective next gen fighters are twin engine: FC-31, TFX, and KFX. In this sense, it is natural the PAF would go twin engine.
Hmm, maybe Pakistan should produce a single engined alternative.

After all this i think F-16 is best choice Pakistan sud buy even if they have to buy on cash. going with Turkey TFX is awesome venture plus open another joint venture with developing jf 17+.. like j 31 have two RD 93 engins ..
if we have to change frame with our requirment why not .. our engineers are capable plus Chines help.. its time to develope twin engine

After all this i think F-16 is best choice Pakistan sud buy even if they have to buy on cash. going with Turkey TFX is awesome venture plus open another joint venture with developing jf 17+.. like j 31 have two RD 93 engins ..
if we have to change frame with our requirment why not .. our engineers are capable plus Chines help.. its time to develope twin engine

Its too mush to ask from Pakistan..

Why PAF did not used twine engine fighter before, if PAF knew its importance in future? Why PAF become illiterate in this technology?

PAF illiterate in this technology?
Sir yeh tu aap ziadti kerrahay hain. I have a full confidence that they know about twin engine technology much more than many nations who are actually using twin engine jets(Here I am not talking about India). PAF takes every move way too much calculated. So....dont know why. But about knowledge...no doubt. PAF is our proud.

Sir yeh tu aap ziadti kerrahay hain. I have a full confidence that they know about twin engine technology much more than many nations who are actually using twin engine jets(Here I am not talking about India). PAF takes every move way too much calculated. So....dont know why. But about knowledge...no doubt. PAF is our proud.
We have never seen Twine engine fighters in PAF except F 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom