What's new

F-60 / J-31 stealth fighter aircraft for Pakistan Air Force?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, I have been known this for a long time. But I do not think I should share with all posters. ;) We all know Pakistan will jump into new era faster then India.

MUNIR

We all know Pakistan will jump into new era faster then India.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...raft-pakistan-air-force-24.html#ixzz2SVffvrm8

IF YOU MEAN PAF will get FIFTH gen before india I 100% disagree on the basis that FGFA is a indo russian joint project

just like your JF17 ie funded by indian $$billions

eg IAF will getr first PAK FA for flight testing next year see russian pak fa link

Sukhoi T-50 (PAK FA)*5th Generation Multi-Role Stealth Aircraft - History, Specs and Pictures - Military Aircraft

see last pararagh.

FINALLY J31 in 5 years behind the PAK FA/FGFA in deveopment as we speak

in addition the PROJECT IS 100% CHINEASE UN LIKE PAK FA which we all know is a indian financed project.

remember YOU ALL ADAMANT RE J10 8 years later since first j10 arrived in PLAAF stil no J10 in PAF

MUNIR

IF YOU MEAN PAF will get FIFTH gen before india I 100% disagree on the basis that FGFA is a indo russian joint project

just like your JF17 ie funded by indian $$billions

eg IAF will getr first PAK FA for flight testing next year see russian pak fa link

Sukhoi T-50 (PAK FA)*5th Generation Multi-Role Stealth Aircraft - History, Specs and Pictures - Military Aircraft

see last pararagh.

FINALLY J31 in 5 years behind the PAK FA/FGFA in deveopment as we speak

in addition the PROJECT IS 100% CHINEASE UN LIKE PAK FA which we all know is a indian financed project.

remember YOU ALL ADAMANT RE J10 8 years later since first j10 arrived in PLAAF stil no J10 in PAF

Very difficult to understand what you want to say... Let me stop your ********. FFGA an India-Russia joint project? You guys cannot produce LCA. Cannot even assemble 4th gen aircraft and you want to be labelled as partner? There is no way India can be seen as part of aviation building. The chopper is just a bought design filled with exported items. Even then we need to see how safe it is... LCA is clearly a typical Indian mismanaged and ill designed project. The trainers which were planned are already replaced by imports... I do not think you can do anything valuable then get a kind of turnkey project. PAint Indian colors and feel the joy.

Even if J31 is fully chinese funded and produced (well I think I will not go into that), if they can have J20 without any help... I bet J31, as a private development, will handle time schedule. A few decades ago they could not even produce Mig21 copies. Now they have multiple programs where India cannot be seen... India has aspirations to be a superpower but in the end it is just like the Marut.

Very difficult to understand what you want to say... Let me stop your ********. FFGA an India-Russia joint project? You guys cannot produce LCA. Cannot even assemble 4th gen aircraft and you want to be labelled as partner? There is no way India can be seen as part of aviation building. The chopper is just a bought design filled with exported items. Even then we need to see how safe it is... LCA is clearly a typical Indian mismanaged and ill designed project. The trainers which were planned are already replaced by imports... I do not think you can do anything valuable then get a kind of turnkey project. PAint Indian colors and feel the joy.

Even if J31 is fully chinese funded and produced (well I think I will not go into that), if they can have J20 without any help... I bet J31, as a private development, will handle time schedule. A few decades ago they could not even produce Mig21 copies. Now they have multiple programs where India cannot be seen... India has aspirations to be a superpower but in the end it is just like the Marut.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: one of the best posts seen in a very very long time

I will not share any info here... Let me say something else... You exploded nuke... Pak did reply and you were all shocked... Same happened with Babur... And yes, the remark that LCA was 4+++ generation super duper and JF17 was a paper plane... It is not us that make bold claims... A... You are a partner on PakFa, MKI, Brahmos and maybe even with Dassault Rafale... Sure.

THAT GUY

[ big assumption again i think

In this case everything is an assumption, but I have yet to be proven otherwise. Indian defense analysts even say that probably the first foreign buyer of the plane is going to be Pakistan if it can get it's economy in order, as it would probably be the only Chinese ally that can even afford a squadron of these.

I thought has much you have no proof. Which I knew anyway

No one has proof of anything, all we can do is speculate about based on educated guesses. When the F-22 was rolled out and with the US economy in a recession, everyone speculated that the pentagon would cut the orders to 150-200 planes, and they were right. When the J-10 rolled out, everyone speculated that Pakistan would try and obtain them, and they were right. When the Russians came out with the Su-30, everyone speculated that India would buy them to replace it's aging fleet, and they were right.

Of course, these same people have been known to be wrong too. Before the J-31 was finally shown, the covered up plane, according to them, was the L-15 and not another stealth plane.

Look, all we can do is speculate, nothing more.

I will not share any info here... Let me say something else... You exploded nuke... Pak did reply and you were all shocked... Same happened with Babur... And yes, the remark that LCA was 4+++ generation super duper and JF17 was a paper plane... It is not us that make bold claims... A... You are a partner on PakFa, MKI, Brahmos and maybe even with Dassault Rafale... Sure.

cool down buddy no need to argue cos they are in euphoria ......

Not really, I have been known this for a long time. But I do not think I should share with all posters. ;) We all know Pakistan will jump into new era faster then India.

O bhai first top up 150 Thunders then talk about jumping into slipstream. No Funds No Projects No Additional Platforms.

O bhai first top up 150 Thunders then talk about jumping into slipstream. No Funds No Projects No Additional Platforms.

This is about the 2020-2022 time frame, by that time Pakistan will have 150-200 JF-17s. Munir is right, Pakistan is more likely to jump on the 5th gens and induct a squadron before India inducts theirs.

So according you people you cant prove anything but speculate. And your speculation ignores that.india wil get a pak fa prototype for testing next year. Yes as india finances pak fa fgfs wil in india in 2014. But hey i wil ley u guys speculate your hog wash abt j31 arriving first on your tiny ftaction gdp and air force budget. And i mean very tiny that even the thunders which are so cheap can only with soft loans from china. Please somr reality guys

This is about the 2020-2022 time frame, by that time Pakistan will have 150-200 JF-17s. Munir is right, Pakistan is more likely to jump on the 5th gens and induct a squadron before India inducts theirs.

can you tell me at what time period you guys going to induct 5gen jet squadrons?

So according you people you cant prove anything but speculate. And your speculation ignores that.india wil get a pak fa prototype for testing next year. Yes as india finances pak fa fgfs wil in india in 2014. But hey i wil ley u guys speculate your hog wash abt j31 arriving first on your tiny ftaction gdp and air force budget. And i mean very tiny that even the thunders which are so cheap can only with soft loans from china. Please somr reality guys
@Storm Force, you do not seem to understand or be willing to make an effort to understand that some people who comment on these boards have higher degree of reputation, greater access to information (sometimes classified), a more suitable back ground to discuss relevant topics. Either you are being stubborn, or you want to goad Munir to reveal what he does not wish to share. In any case, you can say what you want, you are not going to get what you want. Some things are best left to Baba time to show.

Last edited by a moderator:
can you tell me at what time period you guys going to induct 5gen jet squadrons?

Can't really say, but the general consensus is that around the 2020-22 timeframe, we'll at least think about getting 5th gens, and by 2025 we'll probably induct about 2 squadrons, this is around the same time that India is expected to start inducting the FGFA.

Now I have to stress that this is all highly speculative, the J-31 and the FGFA both could be heavily delayed and if that happens, the induction times could very well be extended to 2025-2030 for both nations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom