What's new

F-35 Nearly Six Years Away, Pakistan Buys F-16s

Status
Not open for further replies.
bye bye saleema you are reported close the door on the way out.. lol tamikhan yaar i was going to report duh you removed post..
Mods ban him.

Stealth is the future for sure, but for us its a long way from now. In my opinion, a solid land based long range SAM system shud be invested in on top priority. We r gud with F-16 n JF-17 n J-10. We shud keep wid china to get some cooperation goin in J-XX for our future requirement. But right now, gud investment decision shud be aquisition of Radar n Missile technology , like Kolchuga radar n its variants, s-400 chinese variant. You will see that how much will it effect our performance. JSF will not be given until its tech becomes too public. We also dont need it now.

Exactly same like when u tested Nuclear Missile in 1997 and same day you guys claim "Pakistan .... Nuclear Missile.... maybe 2050 AD"

HAHAHAH man you guys always live in dream!!! lolzzzzzzzzzzz :rofl::rofl:

oh yeh
n u urgently buy them

I believe the First F35 will join the USA Air force & Marine corps in 2014-2015.

The senior partners which include UK can expect first deliveries from 2016 onwards

Please see extract from Aviation week of other partners
The U.K. is the sole Level I partner in the SDD phase, having committed $2 billion under plans to replace its fleet of Harriers with F-35Bs to serve on two new aircraft carriers. Seven other nations are involved at lower levels of participation—Australia, Canada, Denmark, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway and Turkey. Despite their roles in the SDD phase, none of the eight partner nations is locked into ordering production F-35s. Firm commitments are not likely to be made until they are confident the aircraft can be delivered on time and within its projected unit costs.

Biggest problem WAY OVER BUDGET usa promised a 5th gen fighter at flyaway cosy of $60m each 6 years ago. Today 5 years late and fly awat cost is over $135m

After the above nations Nato partners and Japan & ISRAEL in particular will be the first to get usa approval of F35

Probably post 2018

I believe the First F35 will join the USA Air force & Marine corps in 2014-2015.

The senior partners which include UK can expect first deliveries from 2016 onwards

Please see extract from Aviation week of other partners
The U.K. is the sole Level I partner in the SDD phase, having committed $2 billion under plans to replace its fleet of Harriers with F-35Bs to serve on two new aircraft carriers. Seven other nations are involved at lower levels of participation—Australia, Canada, Denmark, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway and Turkey. Despite their roles in the SDD phase, none of the eight partner nations is locked into ordering production F-35s. Firm commitments are not likely to be made until they are confident the aircraft can be delivered on time and within its projected unit costs.

Biggest problem WAY OVER BUDGET usa promised a 5th gen fighter at flyaway cosy of $60m each 6 years ago. Today 5 years late and fly awat cost is over $135m

After the above nations Nato partners and Japan & ISRAEL in particular will be the first to get usa approval of F35

Probably post 2018

if india gets pakfa around 2020 then pakistan will probably up the ante saying that it has destabalised balance of power in south asia
and say that threat of nuclear war has increased
by such acts of blackmailing they will convince some dimwit in the US congress ,who will press for a bill to allow pakistan to purchase 1-2 squadron of f-35 .
whether they buy using there own money or divert the american aid , that depends on the pakistani government or military ,which ever is in power at that time :sniper::chilli::usflag:

I predicted this long ago:

in 10 years time, the US will offer the F-35 to Pakistan, and the F-22 to India, thus keeping the mil-ind going.

And there is as much chance of the F-22 getting into Indian hands as the F-35 into Pakistani.

I predicted this long ago:

in 10 years time, the US will offer the F-35 to Pakistan, and the F-22 to India, thus keeping the mil-ind going.

And there is as much chance of the F-22 getting into Indian hands as the F-35 into Pakistani.

no body knows wat will happen after 10 yrs,will u.s policy spare south asia till 10 yrs...

^^^^^^^^^^^

if US offers india somthing like f-22. then they will also give pakistan ''somthing'' to counter it. because imbalance of power in this region will be the least they want. after all thats what they want countries pile up weapons for each other. otherwise how will they keep there superiority.
but they will never give Pakistan f-35 of same specs that they will be using till they develop some other platform better than f-35.

wellll i dont think so F 35 is better than EF may be im wrong but it is my conclusion

^^^^^^^^^^^

if US offers india somthing like f-22. then they will also give pakistan ''somthing'' to counter it. because imbalance of power in this region will be the least they want. after all thats what they want countries pile up weapons for each other. otherwise how will they keep there superiority.
but they will never give Pakistan f-35 of same specs that they will be using till they develop some other platform better than f-35.

It is exactly opposite. They want imbalance in the region. Balance would mean peace. But imbalance would mean that one country is under pressure and would be ready to let go off its daily bread just to acquire a few more weapons. US would be more than happy to sell them the weapons. And then they would shift the balance of power to this country creating an imbalance again, ready to sell some weapons to the other country now.

F 35 is nuts till that time JXX wil be operational and russsian 5th generation tooo

Last edited:
F 35 is nuts till that time JXX wil be operational and russsian 5th generation tooo
But it would come with possibly more new upgrades to the specifications since 6 more years means with the current technology, the JSF gets 6 years older in all this time.

So expect the very best from the JSF team since it comprises of world's most well known aviation majors. The customer list for JSF will likley be so huge that it won't be anywhere in the coming decade any other country other than the primary participants of the programme would be getting the fighter.

At the moment F-16 is batter then F-35.....
As F-16 is tested in real time adventures......where as F-35 still needs to be tested for flights tests....and real time adventure is little more far away :)

Go PAF with F-16's :D

At the moment F-16 is batter then F-35..... Very true statement............but the reason was wrong.

Reason for F-16 being better than F-35 is.............because Pakistan have F-16 and no F-35. When Pakistan will get F-35, it will also become best fighter plane in the world. !!!Cheers!!!:hitwall:

f35?? india ki jaan nikal jae ge.:hitwall:. they even cant take few f16 procurement for paf i wonder what will happen if Pakistan really get hold on raptor or jsf. indians will die of heart attack :pakistan:

on topic f 35 will not be purchased by any time soon that is for sure our economy dont allow this and some other international strategic issues as well.

F-35 is already offered to India my friend.............so its your turn to get heart attack.

It is a good strategy to obstacles in your competitors path. That is the reason we always oppose F-16 sale to Pakistan.:smokin:

what will happen if Pakistan really get hold on raptor or jsf...............Pakistan will get bankrupt; especially in case of RAPTOR.:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom