What's new

F-35 Isreal stealth aircraft detected by air traffic control radar near Lebanon !

ok and UFO vs Godzilla is real lol =]] Where the official links ?

proxy.php
My friend you want a trolling contest or get an answer to your question. First google what I said and then argue. Get informed plz. Just search radar reflectors F-35 and then you will know what I mean. It is a F-35 mission profile. Please study the given info first.

My friend you want a trolling contest or get an answer to your question. First google what I said and then argue. Get informed plz. Just search radar reflectors F-35 and then you will know what I mean. It is a F-35 mission profile. Please study the given info first.

I'm not a troll, I'm asking for any proof! Please prove by link do not fabricate ok!

There is no information that the Israeli F-35I has used the luneburg lens system. How many Luneburg lenses can RCS increase? Any specific sources of information? Luneburg lenses are an American conspiracy device, defense when the F-35 is detected by the old radar to conceal its reputation. The F-117 in real combat did not have a Luneburg lenses and was still shot down

The F-35 can use Meteor and LRASM, but at the moment I do not see it on F-35I, you have to know the actual and paper distinctions.

What is the RCS of a comercial drone or micro UAV (is basically made of plastic). I think it's much smaller than the F-35 without Luneburg lenses. And the Russians managed to detect the drones and shoot down them. Keep dreaming about the invisibility of the F-35 and keep buying them, thats is all the US want!

Last edited:
First do what I have told you the radar reflector profile make F-35 visible to ant normal Radar.

First do what I have told you the radar reflector profile make F-35 visible to ant normal Radar.

hey F-35's fanboy. I'm asking for any proof! Please prove by link do not fabricate ok!

The F-22 and F-35 fanboys, each time their invisible planes were detected, they always carried luneburg lenses to hide the truth. Any link that confirmed the F-117 brought luneburg lenses in Kosovo?

hey F-35's fanboy. I'm asking for any proof! Please prove by link do not fabricate ok!

The F-22 and F-35 fanboys, each time their invisible planes were detected, They allway carried Luneburg lenses to hide the truth.

I am on my cell phone my friend other vise I would have give you the link long time ago. Just go and google what I am saying you will know what I mean. I am not a fan boy you lack info.

I am on my cell phone my friend other vise I would have give you the link long time ago. Just go and google what I am saying you will know what I mean. I am not a fan boy you lack info.

again ! I'm asking for any proof! Please prove by link do not fabricate ok!

And finally you can not deny the statement of the pilot and senior US Air Force. Demonstrate the F-22 more stealth than the F-35 by analyzing, official source, rather than sensing, personal feelings
So i say similar F-22 have more complete Stealth but in the term of avionics F-35 is more advanced than F-22 @blackuday

Who care! They actually shot down the F-117 and wounded some by Soviet air-defense era

S125_Neva_250_brPVO_VS,_september_01,_2012.jpg

This web: https://www.f-117a.com/AFMissions.html, it not officals,officials web will be org or gov dot com (Ex: nationalinterest.org, globalsecurity.org). It does not have the popular like the web site professional about the international room (Ex: defenceaviation.com, warhistoryonline.com, thedrive.com....)

Opening the door in short times, it too hard for radar Soviet era can detect, track and lock. No official source confirmed the F-117 had opened the bomb bay. These are just American fanboys created to create false information

Where do you base claim on the F-35I that brought the luneburg lens? any link ? Even the Israeli and American are not fabricated

proxy.php

Where do you stand to prove? Even the Israelis did not say that

Can you prove any video or image, the F-35I actually uses a weapon?

I only see American-Israel fanboys just say and say, there is no image or video demonstration to prove. Video advertising is always the benefit of the Israeli and American defense industry, you are against them :usflag:

How about F35I ?
A single F-117 out of dozens got shot down in a predictable bombing run when it had its weapons bay open and to remind you it had no way to fight a SAM once it got tracked, unlike the F-35, it completely relied on stealth. If it wasn't a fluke why only one F-117 got shot down?

Listen up f*****, the F-35 is highly classified. You brought the bombing of Syrian reactor footage as a reason for why Israel would have released image of the F-35 bombing targets but failed to mention that the footage only got released 11 years after the bombing of the reactor. You'll get your footage in that time believe me.

You're like a little kid screaming "Proof!!!" while giving none

Back
Top Bottom