What's new

F-35 Isreal stealth aircraft detected by air traffic control radar near Lebanon !

I doubt it's stealth. Just look at it. It does nothing to scatter visible light reflection. Guess what? Radio wave is a kind of light, just like visible light! Of course radar can easily see it. Duh.

I doubt it's stealth. Just look at it. It does nothing to scatter visible light reflection. Guess what? Radio wave is a kind of light, just like visible light! Of course radar can easily see it. Duh.
Damn dude you've just caused all superpowers to stop developing stealth fighters because radar waves are just light! You're a genius!

2 digit IQ confirmed

They do have such transponders and there is no way they could have identified the plane otherwise.

If radars could detect the F-35 in such ease those Lebanese radars would have detected the F-35 when it flew over Beirut.
channel-13-image-of-F-35.png
No sources indicate that the F-35 is equipped with ADSB beforce 2020, Yugoslavia did not have any air traffic controllers working and they still shoot down the F-117.

serb1.png

F-117-wreckage.jpg

Read pls F35's fan

“During the initial days of the conflict, F-35s occasionally return to their bases - only to discover several are heavily damaged from enemy missile attacks,” Harrigian and Marosko write, in their warplay. Those F-35s must divert to civilian airfields. By this time, the F-22 and F-35 won’t need air traffic controllers as their high-tech computers will guide them to runways, even in bad weather.
https://www.defenseone.com/threats/...icers-give-new-details-f-35-war-china/129562/

We can track the aircraft without ADS-B transponders

Aircraft without ADS-B transponders do not broadcast their latitude/longitude, so FlightAware uses multilateration of 1090 MHz Mode S transponder signals to determine the aircraft's location by using time difference of arrival (TDOA) when an aircraft is detected across four or more receivers/ground stations.
https://fr.flightaware.com/adsb/mlat/

You're right, F35 don't stealth, it is stealth for US and Pro-US. Flying wing designs are real stealth aircraft, they actually disperse radar waves in many directions. The F-22 and F-35 actually reduced the maximum RCS, not stealth similar F117, B2

stealth-planes-7-638.jpg
72291993d03c5824bbf38a165a87550c

JSF-Beam-Specular-1.png

f117a.jpg

If it's stealthy, why can it be tracked specifically and accurately by Flightradar24?

Dixi6MMW0AAb5Lk

Last edited:
Even F-35's nozzle has bigger RCS than my soccer ball. No way F-35 has smaller RCS than a marble. Marketing fad.

B2 is larger than F35, but has a smaller RCS

The B-2 bomber has an RCS of 0.0001m2

http://mil-embedded.com/guest-blogs/radar-cross-section-the-measure-of-stealth/

A report from the Defense Department of Canada on 1 December 2012 revealed that the F-35 had a radar reflectivity (RCS) area of 95% less than that of its 4th generation aircraft.

From that, the F-35 would have a 0.25 m2 RCS compared to a conventional 4-RCS RCS of 5 m2. Compared to the 3-square-meter RCS of the CF-18 fighter in the Canadian Air Force, the F-35 will have an RCS of about 0.15 m2.

https://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/86823457
f35-co-the-bien-thanh-vit-quay-khi-doi-dau-su3035.jpg
2-b4ec483772.jpg
WzSy0Li.jpg

you know nothing what is you talking about @undertakerwwefan :hitwall::crazy:there are different visible light properties than a Radio wave and whether you accept it or not Your super stealthy/out of the universe Su-57 has a worst Stealth features among all 5th gen jets, even worst than J-20 &F-35 @undertakerwwefan ;):):enjoy: and Russians claiming that its (Su-57) comparable RCS to F-22 @undertakerwwefan :lol:;):enjoy:

Damn dude you've just caused all superpowers to stop developing stealth fighters because radar waves are just light! You're a genius!

2 digit IQ confirmed
@undertakerwwefan is a big fan of Russian aerospace tech, with no base @Beny Karachun , @undertakerwwefan is always degraded western aerospace tech without a base @Beny Karachun :angel:

Even F-35's nozzle has bigger RCS than my soccer ball. No way F-35 has smaller RCS than a marble. Marketing fad.
And your super stealthy/out of this universe Su-57 doesn't have LOAN (stealthy nozzles) at all @undertakerwwefan :lol:;):enjoy:

Claimed. Never proven.
Same for your super stealthy/out of the universe Su-57 claimed but never proven @undertakerwwefan :);):enjoy:

:hitwall::crazy: Then why they build Su-57 stealth oriented plan-form fuselage, this is also not needed @undertakerwwefan :hitwall::crazy:

Round things scatter better than any other shape.

T-34 was round, deflects incoming shells good.

main-qimg-3c2346ed83a008e9f19fd8b9a0c52d6b-c

Does F-35 nozzle scatter light more so than Su-57 nozzle? I don't think so.

Su-57 nozzle less RCS than F-35 nozzle.

Radio = visible light. How well F-35 nozzle scatters radio = how well F-35 nozzle scatters visible light. And from what I can see, not much.

Round things scatter better than any other shape.

T-34 was round, deflects incoming shells good.

main-qimg-3c2346ed83a008e9f19fd8b9a0c52d6b-c

Does F-35 nozzle scatter light more so than Su-57 nozzle? I don't think so.

Su-57 nozzle less RCS than F-35 nozzle.
Light has a different properties than a radio waves, and F-35 nozzles better scatter radio waves than Su-57 Nozzles which has no (LOAN) LOW OBSERVABLE ASYMMETRIC NOZZLES @undertakerwwefan UNTREATED WITH RAM SERRATED TO REDUCE RCS FROM THE REAR

And how do you know that Su-57 nozzles have less RCS than F-35 nozzles just in your wishful thinking/fantasy world @undertakerwwefan :blah::blah::blah:

Light has a different properties than a radio waves, and F-35 nozzles better scatter radio waves than Su-57 Nozzles which has no (LOAN) LOW OBSERVABLE ASYMMETRIC NOZZLES @undertakerwwefan UNTREATED WITH RAM SERRATED TO REDUCE RCS FROM THE REAR

And how do you know that Su-57 nozzles have less RCS than F-35 nozzles just in your wishful thinking/fantasy world @undertakerwwefan :blah::blah::blah:

Nope. Visible light and radio are the same, only difference is wavelength. The principle is the same. The aim of stealth is to deflect and scatter light.

F-35 nozzle

proxy.php

F-16 nozzle

3550228392_db0bbe4078_b.jpg

Any difference in light scattering is insignificant.

Nope. Visible light and radio are the same, only difference is wavelength. The principle is the same. The aim of stealth is to deflect and scatter light.

F-35 nozzle

proxy.php

F-16 nozzle

3550228392_db0bbe4078_b.jpg

Any difference in light scattering is insignificant.
google yourself that WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LIGHT AND RADIO WAVES THAN YOU KNOW WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE B/W LIGHT & RADIO WAVES (PROPERTIES) @undertakerwwefan :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: Su-57 DOESN'T HAVE A NOZZLES WITH RAM (RADAR ABSORBING MATERIALS) AND NEITHER HAVE SERRETED EDES TO SCATTER RADIO WAVES @undertakerwwefan, ITS A USUAL ENGINE ALSO USED IN SU-35 @undertakerwwefan ;):):enjoy:

google yourself that WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LIGHT AND RADIO WAVES THAN YOU KNOW WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE B/W LIGHT & RADIO WAVES (PROPERTIES) @undertakerwwefan :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: Su-57 DOESN'T HAVE A NOZZLES WITH RAM (RADAR ABSORBING MATERIALS) AND NEITHER HAVE SERRETED EDES TO SCATTER RADIO WAVES @undertakerwwefan, ITS A USUAL ENGINE ALSO USED IN SU-35 @undertakerwwefan ;):):enjoy:

Who cares about stealth? It's not necessary. Okay, let me ask you, which country is planning to invade Russia like France did in the 1800s and Germany did in the 1900s? Cause I can't think of one.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom