What's new

extreme poor Chinese with daily income less than $0.5

Their children in the cities are making decent money, and they'll sent some money to their old folks in rural or villages to support the oldfags. No one will be starved to death. Well, at least the oldfags aren't eating garbage, unlike the pinoys. They've farm and poultry. They probably eat fresh breads or buns from the market.

my god!!!!!!!!!! this makes me sick...

Most poor ppl who living under 0.5$ or 1$ per-day r in China village, where on the moutain or local traffic isn't convenient ... But most of them at least have small lands and houses, which can provide basic food and living without extra cost.

Above 95% villages in China have electric power and 80% have tap water ... Nearly every village has the National "Radio and TV village project", so there's no suprise to see poor Chinese family has LCD & SatelliteTelevision.

In my opinion, the real poor ppl should be in the CITY, no lands & no house(rent) but they can easily find jobs in cities and earn more than 2$ per-day ... but compared with these poor family living in China villiages who has lands & house with lowest cost ... they r living HARDER.

99.7% of villages in China have electric power

dude, $2 means only 360 Yuan/month if you work every day, who is with such little money if he is working?

Why don't you show some guts & show your real Flags man & i almost forgot to mention
What a pile of BS have you just typed
isn't what he said real?i heard that the caste system still plays a very important rule now .

isn't what he said real?i heard that the caste system still plays a very important rule now .

The caste system was has been distorted so much by the ruling elites[Barbarians from the west & Brits] that's it's utility has now totally vanished & is a burden
Only a matter of time before we wipe it out since now it's only prevalent in small Villages

Congrats that you and your family can enjoy the fruits of hard work. You had a chance and you turn it into results. Let's hope that people of
India will one day have that one chance.
Thank you, may be I should open a thread to introduce some real fact about general people in rural and city of China, thank PDF that it can upload a file directly

just wondering how those Herdsman get electricity access.
The grassfield is so big and ppl are so sparsely located......
yes, the surrounding looks so surreal!!

The costs are significantly lower too. For example in Pakistan a bottle of coke costs 15 ruppees. Bread 5 ruppees. Thats much less than a dollar.

I agree with you havizsultan, but if someone is really selling you coke for 15, i think its do-number (counterfeit). Price of coke increased a long time ago.

In an age of internet, it is easy to get the information you want. I will post some pictures, instead, of poor Indians or lower middle class Indians. The family are living in a house of 7,8 square meters in New Delhi, with a monthly income about 6000 rupees(year of 2012 or before).

View attachment 156974
host and hostess and their two boys by the door

View attachment 156949
a TV set and a washing machine

View attachment 156950
Two youngsters are preparing for taking bath

View attachment 156953
pictures on the wall, showing a happy family life.

View attachment 156955
rich or poor, each indian family has a shrine
View attachment 156963 View attachment 156964
neighborhood,women are gossiping.

6000 INR in India is actually high for a guy in slum :-/ . He's earning about 8 USD per day which is way high for slum standards .

6000 INR in India is actually high for a guy in slum :-/ . He's earning about 8 USD per day which is way high for slum standards .

Its 2 dollars per day, not 8. $1= 60 INR roughly.

Cost of living is high in the cities, even the slum. With 6000 INR per month, one can lead a decent and healthy life in a village, but the problem is how would they earn that 6000 in a village where there is hardly any job.

utter nonsense...the op has put some random pics from the net and showing their countries poor and better than other...
do a reality check first...i wont even bother to put pics..
all u guys just put "poverty in china" in google images and ul see the facts...

utter nonsense...the op has put some random pics from the net and showing their countries poor and better than other...

it is a report with government data
it is never random

oooooh,how can one poorer than those in the pics ?

Back
Top Bottom