What's new

Extreme Pakistan Bashing

Pakistanio ko jhoota chatne ki adat ho gae hai, Establishment aur fauji in ke bacho ka Future kha gaye, aur yeh Chawal aaj tak isi se bahar nai a rahe... Aby aankh khol ke dekho Pakistan ki halat aur un logo ko bhi jinho nae yeh halat ki hai.

Pakistan’s interest have been damaged. It’s standing in the world have gone to the dogs.

Sorry to say but Pakistan didn’t have good standings when Imran Khan was in power either. We lost Kashmir. And Imran Khan can never be forgiven for damaging our relationship with Arab brother countries and even Turkey. He has hurt Pakistan international relations and was a disaster.

The cringe level was through the roof when I guess in his drug addiction he proposed Turkey-Malaysia-Pakistan new organisation or some crap and then he insulted both Malaysia and Turkey when Saudi king told the druggie what are you doing?

You can insult NS and other leaders for everything but one thing they were always great were having great relationships with fellow brother countries. The jealousy of IK was so high for this that he ran dirty campaigns against Qatar prince/kings and even became a chauffeur for MBS which was so cringey.

And Imran Khan is such a gigantic liar, he bashes America locally but when a lowly American minister came, you could see the sweat on PTI cabinet members. When IK went to USA, he even forgot his tasbih and when he came back was treated as if he had won Kashmir.

Sorry to burst your bubble

More and more of them especially in diaspora are anti-state as @Mirzali Khan said due to GHQ's incompetence and shitty management of practically the entire country

I have first hand account of it as but have you noticed that too especially after Vote of No Confidence?

On Tik tok Hindu nats and Afghan nats would take screenshots and steal videos from normal average Pakistanis and replace it with something nefarious like “we sre Pakistani therefore we are arab” and it would go viral. Pakistanis started to fight back and actually ended up giving hilarious viral responses. One of them talked about how pole dancing was invented in Afg 💀💀 and it got like 60K likes. After vote of no confidence, the Pashtuns in those Tik tok wars left their posts and said f it. Lots of other people kind of felt demotivated. As a result, more people are making crazy videos and it’s not just Indians and Afghans trolling.

Even on social media and on Tik tok younger generations from other groups are using the deragatory word “Porkistan” to describe the current state and calling army defenders “porkis” (which is also derogatory) and “faujeets”.

More and more of them especially in diaspora are anti-state

Big risk of Pakistani Pashtun diaspora turning into Sikh diaspora for India. If whatever is going on doesn’t get rectified. If Imran Khan didn’t survive that shooting it would’ve catapulted into that already…

Big risk of Pakistani Pashtun diaspora turning into Sikh diaspora for India. If whatever is going on doesn’t get rectified. If Imran Khan didn’t survive that shooting it would’ve catapulted into that already…
Nah, Musharaff used Shaheen and Ghori and shelled us to graves but we didn’t turn anti-state.

We don’t care about IK being in power lol, his government is in KPK already and things are same as always been. No electricity, no gas, broken roads etc.

PTI supporters are unfortunately deluded about the importance of IK lol

Nah, Musharaff used Shaheen and Ghori and shelled us to graves but we didn’t turn anti-state.

We don’t care about IK being in power lol, his government is in KPK already and things are same as always been. No electricity, no gas, broken roads etc.

PTI supporters are unfortunately deluded about the importance of IK lol

There’s already insurgencies in Waziristan and Balochistan. I’m referring specifically to the diaspora.

The KPK polIce protesting against “unknown men” in the aftermath of the suicide bombing is something never seen before and shows deep fault lines.

Musharraf’s economy wasn’t as bad as what we have currently. It’s not looking good from any angle bro.

Sorry to say but Pakistan didn’t have good standings when Imran Khan was in power either. We lost Kashmir. And Imran Khan can never be forgiven for damaging our relationship with Arab brother countries and even Turkey. He has hurt Pakistan international relations and was a disaster.

The cringe level was through the roof when I guess in his drug addiction he proposed Turkey-Malaysia-Pakistan new organisation or some crap and then he insulted both Malaysia and Turkey when Saudi king told the druggie what are you doing?

You can insult NS and other leaders for everything but one thing they were always great were having great relationships with fellow brother countries. The jealousy of IK was so high for this that he ran dirty campaigns against Qatar prince/kings and even became a chauffeur for MBS which was so cringey.

And Imran Khan is such a gigantic liar, he bashes America locally but when a lowly American minister came, you could see the sweat on PTI cabinet members. When IK went to USA, he even forgot his tasbih and when he came back was treated as if he had won Kashmir.

wah kya joke mara hai .

so we lost kashmir because indian parliament passed a bill in india ? if this was that easy india have passed that bill in 1948 . :lol: kya ajeeb baat hai yaar . india ne aik bill pass kiya apny parlement main or pakistan kashmir loss ker gya . BJP ke chutiyee bhakt yehi soch sakty hain bus .

There’s already insurgencies in Waziristan and Balochistan. I’m referring specifically to the diaspora.

The KPK polIce protesting against “unknown men” in the aftermath of the suicide bombing is something never seen before and shows deep fault lines.

Musharraf’s economy wasn’t as bad as what we have currently. It’s not looking good from any angle bro.

Yeah it’s really not good. And the army is sleeping.

wah kya joke mara hai .

so we lost kashmir because indian parliament passed a bill in india ? if this was that easy india have passed that bill in 1948 . :lol: kya ajeeb baat hai yaar . india ne aik bill pass kiya apny parlement main or pakistan kashmir loss ker gya . BJP ke chutiyee bhakt yehi soch sakty hain bus .

We lost Kashmir when India attacked us and our PM was writing love letters, doing phone calls to Modi which we’re getting rejected and wishing for Modi to win elections “because he’s best option for peace”

Even the tax money of this poor nation was spent on Kartarpur to please kaffirs yuck.

I will zoom out a bit.

With respect to foreign policy Pakistan when IK was at the helm was miles better than Nawaz Sharif. Sharifs relationship with Saudis is good because they’ve been exiled there and has some business interests.

He had his moments of stupidity ofcourse.

You curse IK of damaging relations with Arab countries and curse him again for being a chauffeur. What is cringy for you might not for others.

IK improved Pakistan’s standing and raised the issue of respect of Prophet. He was welcomed by most Muslim countries on this. He said absolutely not to drones when Nawaz Sharif and Zardari were allowing drone strikes while condemning in public ofcourse with the help of Establishment. Akin to making Pakistan look like a gun for hire.

Zooming out a bit more, he improved relations with Malaysia. Tried his best to improve with Russia. Only now the PDMers are realizing to that fact.

I don’t know why you’re complaining about Article 370 in Kashmir. No matter who was the ruler of Pakistan, no one could have done jack about it. India has IoK firmly under its control. If it decides to send all UP folks to J&K tomorrow and turn Kashmiri into minority, one cannot fault PDM.

What has IK’s tasbih or his sweat got to do with foreign policy?

Ok then break pakistan to many countires like bahawalpur .

Pakistani taxpayers freed the people of Bahawulpur from bondage to the ruling Abbasi family of Bahawulpur. Pakistanis did it on charitable grounds for which they don't seek rewards from you.

If you are incapable of grasping freedom, Pakistanis would be as generous as they have been with Bangladeshis. Go find a foreign protectorate and file a resolution in the represented administrative assembly.

There is no need for perpetual self flogging. We don't owe you any such audience.

If I put on my Machiavellian hat. The situation can be fixed by throwing Bajwa and some of his cronies under the bus. By providing the public with few heads rolled.
That's not Machiavellian at all. That's what a normal functioning and civilized society would do to it's criminals.

Don't need the army involved in every little thing, this is largely a social problem not a national security problem. Only a militarised state would respond with the army.
Oh but, they do respond, don't they? When it's teenage boys on social media with less than 50 followers. Boy, do they respond!!!

Political parties might go, Army won’t.
And this shit will go on, as long as ol' Pakistan goes on.

Army seems to be pushing itself into a 71 type scenario in KPK, do you have any plans if such is to happen or are you banking on hoping it never does?

I don't think hope or luck is going to work here
That depends on how many DHA's are there in KPK that will be lost in case of a 71 type scenario.

Last edited:
A nuclear armed country collapsing wouldn't be anything new, but in the case of USSR , it happened kind-of with the consent of the largest constituent, Russia, which also agreed to keep all the nukes. I doubt Punjabi elite (i.e. army) would choose the Russia route though. But if they do...

I'll continue as a member of the PDF (Punjab Defence Forum) 😄

I will zoom out a bit.

With respect to foreign policy Pakistan when IK was at the helm was miles better than Nawaz Sharif. Sharifs relationship with Saudis is good because they’ve been exiled there and has some business interests.

He had his moments of stupidity ofcourse.

You curse IK of damaging relations with Arab countries and curse him again for being a chauffeur. What is cringy for you might not for others.

IK improved Pakistan’s standing and raised the issue of respect of Prophet. He was welcomed by most Muslim countries on this. He said absolutely not to drones when Nawaz Sharif and Zardari were allowing drone strikes while condemning in public ofcourse with the help of Establishment. Akin to making Pakistan look like a gun for hire.

Zooming out a bit more, he improved relations with Malaysia. Tried his best to improve with Russia. Only now the PDMers are realizing to that fact.

I don’t know why you’re complaining about Article 370 in Kashmir. No matter who was the ruler of Pakistan, no one could have done jack about it. India has IoK firmly under its control. If it decides to send all UP folks to J&K tomorrow and turn Kashmiri into minority, one cannot fault PDM.

What has IK’s tasbih or his sweat got to do with foreign policy?

Why isn’t any country giving us loans then? Imran Khan is extremely arrogant person and he has been criticised several times for his rude behaviour towards other country leaders. The disrespect Arab leaders and Turkey-Malaysia received at IK hands isn’t being forgotten.

I don’t think you remember. Let me remind you

As far as the issue of blasphemy, I don’t think you want to bring that up. Imran Khan crushed Pakistanis and martyred both police and protestors who wanted French Ambassador expelled.

Give me a break. Russian relations narrative is BS and was part of his “ooh I got expelled by USA for improving relations with Russia”. The liar had no reasoning to give for why US wanted to remove his government. And what do you know the liar admitted that US wasn’t involved in his expulsion but rather it was ex COAS 🤦‍♀️

His tasbih was shoved down our throats by PTI fanboys as proof of his religiosity. But the tasbih disappeared in front of Trump lol. Heck, he used to bash other leaders for not releasing Afia Siddique but he couldn’t even talk about her in US lol

As for Kashmir, Modi politics would’ve been buried really hard if that Indian Pilot was killed. Instead Modi was made a hero in his country when IK released the pilot. At the very least, many Pakistani prisoners in India could have been released in exchange but no, he was given as a gift to India. Modi has to thank Imran Khan for being in power, IK really acted like his bitch and made him a hero in his country.

This is the same IK who refused to even attend parliament session with fellow Pakistanis but kept calling Modi, writing love letters and wished him to win elections. Cringe mega cringe

Without Modi in power, there wouldn’t be this much hatred against Muslims in India and Kashmir. But what would a druggie like Imran Khan know the repercussions of his messed up decisions?

Back
Top Bottom