What's new

External debt, liabilities down by $1.3 billion in first half fiscal year 2015

This goverment is better last goverment was doing corruption and keeping all the money themselves. But pakistan people cry alot about corruption look at yourself first when you get pm seat you automatically become corrupt no one is saint in pakistan everyone is doing corruption.

Its not yelling its TIT FOR TAT reaction. One should just STHU and shouldn't call others " women" if dont have answers to an argument
I have posted the stats with source. Let me repeat it again, if you have anything in contrary with a traceable source. Please feel free to correct us all.

Mate it is not because of Govt. policy but a magic of oil price and Pakistan have to take advantage of that. I will clap only when i saw positive results. Govt. announce lot of projects and we didn't saw these project completed and past 50 years it is like that only. When i saw a finish project with positive result only then i will say YES HE DID or else nothing new
eh?????? how the debt in Pakistan would have a relationship with Oil price? Oil imports and paid in 3Mts by both PSO as well as the private companies. Its price has more relationship with external account rather than debt.And more specifically how 2013 debt would have any relationship with falling oil prices? (which started to fall in Sept, Oct 2014)

eh?????? how the debt in Pakistan would have a relationship with Oil price? Oil imports and paid in 3Mts by both PSO as well as the private companies. Its price has more relationship with external account rather than debt.And more specifically how 2013 debt would have any relationship with falling oil prices? (which started to fall in Sept, Oct 2014)

Come on and grown up. Do some research before posting.

Okey show me the research.....Ek to har koe munh utha kar "research" ka mashwara deta hay.
OK little boy let me tell you what is the benefit we are getting with lower oil price according to your mantle level.

For example Pakistan requires 100 litre oil (we calculate normally based on per barrel but this is for your easy understanding)

100 litre=$120 before oil price reduce
now
100 litre=$50

Saving =120-50=S70 per 100 litre.

Before oil price reduce Pakistan spending $6.4Bn and now due to reduce in price

“Oil imports constitutes 36 per cent of Pakistan’s total import bill and a 30pc decline in oil prices is likely to result in annual savings of $4bn (1.5pc of GDP),” said a research report issued by Topline Securities.

So Pakistan get Additional saving of $4bn and Govt increase tax on oil also. So bottom line as i stated above

Pakistan spends $6.7bn on oil import - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

OK little boy let me tell you what is the benefit we are getting with lower oil price according to your mantle level.

For example Pakistan requires 100 litre oil (we calculate normally based on per barrel but this is for your easy understanding)

100 litre=$120 before oil price reduce
now
100 litre=$50

Saving =120-50=S70 per 100 litre.

Before oil price reduce Pakistan spending $6.4Bn and now due to reduce in price

“Oil imports constitutes 36 per cent of Pakistan’s total import bill and a 30pc decline in oil prices is likely to result in annual savings of $4bn (1.5pc of GDP),” said a research report issued by Topline Securities.

So Pakistan get Additional saving of $4bn and Govt increase tax on oil also. So bottom line as i stated above

Pakistan spends $6.7bn on oil import - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
All oil imports are paid to Commercial Bank LCs which means a cycle of 90 days, As I said before. What are you giving me is the savings in external account, not a debt relief. So please show me the "research" how this Oil payment piles up debt or gets into debt accounting.

All oil imports are paid to Commercial Bank LCs which means a cycle of 90 days, As I said before. What are you giving me is the savings in external account, not a debt relief. So please show me the "research" how this Oil payment piles up debt or gets into debt accounting.

You are insane. How can you pay if you don't have money?

You are insane. How can you pay if you don't have money?
Bhai sahib aap nay research ki bongi mari thee. I know how these payments are routed. Now please enlighten us how Oil contributes to debt (given oil has fallen of from 120-to-50$ a now) and not having an impact on debt rather than throwing idiotics/chawals.

Bhai sahib aap nay research ki bongi mari thee. I know how these payments are routed. Now please enlighten us how Oil contributes to debt (given oil has fallen of from 120-to-50$ a now) and not having an impact on debt rather than throwing idiotics/chawals.

First tell me your age?

I am matured enough, please provide me any report which says oil payments are directly related to public external debt...

Even simple common sense can give you this answer. If we have some more saving then we can paid our debits and save it for other use and vise versa we can asked any one to give us loan to pay them and later we have money we pay them back (which is the case of Pakistan most of the time). Now stop wasting bandwidth of this forum and use your brain whether than posts these unnecessary post.

Even simple common sense can give you this answer. If we have some more saving then we can paid our debits and save it for other use and vise versa we can asked any one to give us loan to pay them and later we have money we pay them back (which is the case of Pakistan most of the time). Now stop wasting bandwidth of this forum and use your brain whether than posts these unnecessary post.
Okey let me give you the process
1-It hits private sector balance sheet (that to in the shape of contingencies), not the public one.
2-The credit settlement is done in local currency.
3-The change hits Bank's FX reserves.
4-Forward cover requires 100 margin means 100 local equivalent currency to be placed with commercial bank
the reduction in oil prices reduces FX assets drag on private sector and hence provides room for reserve assets.
It has least to do directly with Pakistan borrowing to pay for Oil.
Pata na ho to bongiyan marna lazmi nahi hota.

Do anyone knows here that what was Pakistan total external debt when this govt arrived in? Govt added 15$ billion in external debt after arriving and reduced 1$ billion then what it should be considered? good? hell not
Add 16B foreign reserves also in the figure. See how much reserves were there after starting payments

What was debt when N toke over? Keep burning haters :)

Back
Top Bottom