What's new

Express Delivery of torpedo by Pakistan Navy

Waste of resources, army instead should spend more money to clean up Pakistan from terrorists.

Waste of resources, army instead should spend more money to clean up Pakistan from terrorists.

Actually you are wrong its not waste of resources at all this is much needed , but yes the part about the scum terrorist is very true and I think the Pakistan armed forces are doing a great job at it so help them ALLAH.

Terrorism is not an army job but job of police and political parties not doing reforms and not sending afghan refugess despite army crying them to do so

Terrorism is not an army job but job of police and political parties not doing reforms and not sending afghan refugess despite army crying them to do so

Army keep crying for more money despite getting 35% of budget, over trillion rupees. Tell me how many trillions they need to build fence and secure Pak-Afghan border? They have crippled civilian government in any decision making process. If afghanis are not going back its because army don't want it.

your Mian was the one who single handedly fought against terrorism. He invented a gun which would fire dishes of food like Haleem, daal chawal, siri pai, biryani. dahi bhalay among many others. mian would fire his guns and the terrorist would eat the food thinking its from above only to contract diabetes from overeating. That is how terrorism was reduced.

Army keep crying for more money despite getting 35% of budget, over trillion rupees. Tell me how many trillions they need to build fence and secure Pak-Afghan border? They have crippled civilian government in any decision making process. If afghanis are not going back its because army don't want it.
It’s around 28% of the federal budget? Do you pay your taxes?

If you don’t then you have no right to talking about government spending. Our federal budget is so low because people don’t pay taxes.

Will it be capable to fire Ra’ad CM? If not, can it be upgraded to have that capability?

PN ATR-72 MPA's will be ASW configured.

Included in the modernization program are:
  • Leonardo Seaspray 7300E X-band airborne surveillance radar
  • Aerodata AG mission system AeroMission
  • Star Safire III EO/IR system
  • Elettronica [U/I] ESM systems
  • Self protection equipment
  • ELINT equipment
  • Stores pylons, depth charges and torpedoes
  • High speed real time data links

It is possible the aircraft will be equipped with anti-ship missiles as well (Harpoon Block II, Exocet, etc). Regarding Raad, I would think no as the ATR-72's don't have large payload (and internal weapons bay).

ITS MARK-54 MAKO with paint art

Mk-54-torpedo-002.jpg

Mk-54-torpedo-003.jpg

Is everyone missing the date?

PN ATR-72 MPA's will be ASW configured.

Included in the modernization program are:
  • Leonardo Seaspray 7300E X-band airborne surveillance radar
  • Aerodata AG mission system AeroMission
  • Star Safire III EO/IR system
  • Elettronica [U/I] ESM systems
  • Self protection equipment
  • ELINT equipment
  • Stores pylons, depth charges and torpedoes
  • High speed real time data links

It is possible the aircraft will be equipped with anti-ship missiles as well (Harpoon Block II, Exocet, etc). Regarding Raad, I would think no as the ATR-72's don't have large payload (and internal weapons bay).
But the upgraded ATR is missing a MAD despite it's configuration for ASW.

civilians arnt capable either .what zardari and nawaz did rather then taking loans and inaugurating unnecessary projects?
kanjri k pilley ab bhi jaan ni chor rey .

It’s around 28% of the federal budget? Do you pay your taxes?

If you don’t then you have no right to talking about government spending. Our federal budget is so low because people don’t pay taxes.
I don't want to spoil the thread, but yes he is a noora supporter

Navy upgraded ATR 72 with Torpedo
It is modified for Pak Navy needs, not updated by PAC or Pak Navy right?

Back
Top Bottom