What's new

Exports to Morocco rise by 81pc till October, 2016

They all speak the Arabic language but have different variations and accents. Ive met Morrocons, Tunisians, Libyans, Egyptians, Sudanese, Kuwaitis, Syrians, Jordanians, Iraqis, Palestinians, Yemeni. All have been able to communicate with eachother in Arabic.

speaking Arabs doesnt mean they are Arabs in true sense, just like some African Nation like Liberia who speaking English doesnt mean they are Englishman and so on.

Most of them are Arab Berber, genetically they are different from Arabs in Middle East. They had berber blood within them

Where can we find the complete list of products exported to Morocco

Been there but They still love Indian over Pakistan just One of a typical arab country

Having working with them, They are among intelligent people. Most intellectual I found "Algerian" in this region.

Last edited:
I'm sure a Morocan lady won the Arab Idol song competition which had competitors from across the Arab world. This news was given to me by a Syrian person. Shows you that Arabs do focus on their own music and artists rather than Bollywood.

I'm sure there would be more exposure between Pakistanis and North Africans (Moroccans Tunisians Algerians) if there was a large Pakistani community in France. However there is only a small community compared to the huge North and west African populations. This would have allowed more interaction between the Pak and North African community possibly resulting in mix marriages. The case with Libya, Pakistan had a close relation with Libya and Colonel Gaddafi. I'm sure the Lahore cricket stadium is named after the late leader of Libya. At one time there were thousands of Pak workers and medical professionals working in Libya. Not sure what the relationship between Pakistan and Egypt is at. When my friends went to Egypt
for a holiday a few years ago, before the revolution and troubles they had a positive response from the locals and security officials when my friends said their families originated from Pakistan.

Heres a tip, Locals in the Middle east and Africa don't treat people on a geo-political basis. North Africans and Middle easterners treat people on a human basis. Regardless of where you come from or what religion you will be treated with respect and kindness.

Average North Africans don't care about the relations of their country with yours. All they care about is that you are a guest and will be treated nicely. Of course they may try to rip you off in a bargain or two.

One of the few great things that come from Arab culture(not the ripping off).

speaking Arabs doesnt mean they are Arabs in true sense, just like some African Nation like Liberia who speaking English doesnt mean they are Englishman and so on.

Most of them are Arab Berber, genetically they are different from Arabs in Middle East. They had berber blood within them

Berbers mixed heavily with Arabs even before Islam. So it isn't incorrect to refer to them as Arabs.

Last edited:
Heres a tip, Locals in the Middle east and Africa don't treat people on a geo-political basis. North Africans and Middle easterners treat people on a human basis. Regardless of where you come from or what religion you will be treated with respect and kindness.

Average North Africans don't care about the relations of their country with yours. All they care about is that you are a guest and will be treated nicely. Of course they may try to rip you off in a bargain or two.

One of the few great things that come from Arab culture(not the ripping off).

Berbers mixed heavily with Arabs even before Islam. So it isn't incorrect to refer to them as Arabs.
Ive met many people from the Middle East and North Africa they have told me they are Arab or atleast have Arab ancestry I'm not making it up to satisfy other members on this forum. It isn't just Arabs that treat people with kindness regardless of their cultural heritage it happens in many countries of the world. Pakistanis are notorious when getting a bargain its in our habits to get the best deals, happens a lot in Pakistan, North Africans aren't dealing with Europeans who throw cash openly. You'll find communities in Pakistan with Arab ancestry as Muhammad Bin Qasim in ancient times conquered the Sindh province of Pakistan.

Last edited:
Ive met many people from the Middle East and North Africa they have told me they are Arab or atleast have Arab ancestry I'm not making it up to satisfy other members on this forum. It isn't just Arabs that treat people with kindness regardless of their cultural heritage it happens in many countries of the world. Pakistanis are notorious when getting a bargain its in our habits to get the best deals, happens a lot in Pakistan, North Africans aren't dealing with Europeans who throw cash openly.

LOL, North Africans drive hard bargains, I have met very few non-Arab friends who could go toe-toe with a street vendor in Egypt. I remember I had to remind one of my friends to actually bargain instead of handing the person the money. I was surprised when he spent close to 450 pounds on items I could have gotten for 200.

:pakistan::pakistan:
Ive met many people from the Middle East and North Africa they have told me they are Arab or atleast have Arab ancestry I'm not making it up to satisfy other members on this forum. It isn't just Arabs that treat people with kindness regardless of their cultural heritage it happens in many countries of the world. Pakistanis are notorious when getting a bargain its in our habits to get the best deals, happens a lot in Pakistan, North Africans aren't dealing with Europeans who throw cash openly.
LOL, North Africans drive hard bargains, I have met very few non-Arab friends who could go toe-toe with a street vendor in Egypt. I remember I had to remind one of my friends to actually bargain instead of handing the person the money. I was surprised when he spent close to 450 pounds on items I could have gotten for 200.
clearly you've not visited Pakistan yet

Would like to know the relationship between the two nations.

Egypt has an embassy in Islamabad and Pakistan has an embassy in Cairo. Both countries are members of the OIC

Pakistan and Egypt are both designated Major Non-NATO allies, giving them access to certain levels of hardware and surplus military equipment from the United States.

Both Egypt and Pakistan have a close nationalist bond, the two nations were founded as modern nation-states in an era of nationalism, with a pre-dominant Muslim population. Modern Egypt regards its founder as Muhammad Ali of Egypt while Muhammad Ali Jinnah is regarded as Pakistan's founder.

Egypt and Pakistan established diplomatic relations in 1951.[1]

During the 1967 and 1973 wars, Pakistan stood with Egypt and sent its military aide, technicians, and personnel to aid the Egyptian military at war with Israel.

In 1974, President of Egypt Anwar Sadat visited Pakistan to attend the second OIC meeting held in Lahore, Punjab, and generally supported Pakistan's plans to become a nuclear power. But, however, the relations with Pakistan went sour when Pakistan began ties with the former Soviet Union. The worsening of relations of Pakistan with the United States further played a key role. Nonetheless, the relations were normal with Egypt after the removal of Prime minister Zulfikar Ali Bhutto. In 1980s, President Hosni Mubarak and President Zia-ul-Haq further enhance the relations; Egypt also played a vital role in Soviet war in Afghanistan where Egypt widely provided manpower (see Afghan Arabs) and military equipment to Afghan mujahideen in their fight against the Soviets. In 1988-90 and 1993–96, Egypt's relations were soured with Pakistan Peoples Party formerly led by Benazir Bhutto who was generally close with the Soviet Union. In 1995, a disastrous car bombing took place in Islamabad that targeted the Egyptian Embassy which the Egyptian Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility for. A massive manhunt was initiated by ISI and all assailants were arrested in 2001 and were extradited to Egypt.[1]

Military relations
The Pakistani and Egyptian military maintain close relations in the fields of defence production,[2] and the two nations frequently maintain contacts of high-level delegations of military chiefs, in a meeting with Raheel Sharif, Egypt's President affirmed his wish to further promote military co-operation with Pakistan.[3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egypt–Pakistan_relations

img5.jpg

phpthumb_generated_thumbnailjpg4.jpg

Egypt has an embassy in Islamabad and Pakistan has an embassy in Cairo. Both countries are members of the OIC

Pakistan and Egypt are both designated Major Non-NATO allies, giving them access to certain levels of hardware and surplus military equipment from the United States.

Both Egypt and Pakistan have a close nationalist bond, the two nations were founded as modern nation-states in an era of nationalism, with a pre-dominant Muslim population. Modern Egypt regards its founder as Muhammad Ali of Egypt while Muhammad Ali Jinnah is regarded as Pakistan's founder.

Egypt and Pakistan established diplomatic relations in 1951.[1]

During the 1967 and 1973 wars, Pakistan stood with Egypt and sent its military aide, technicians, and personnel to aid the Egyptian military at war with Israel.

In 1974, President of Egypt Anwar Sadat visited Pakistan to attend the second OIC meeting held in Lahore, Punjab, and generally supported Pakistan's plans to become a nuclear power. But, however, the relations with Pakistan went sour when Pakistan began ties with the former Soviet Union. The worsening of relations of Pakistan with the United States further played a key role. Nonetheless, the relations were normal with Egypt after the removal of Prime minister Zulfikar Ali Bhutto. In 1980s, President Hosni Mubarak and President Zia-ul-Haq further enhance the relations; Egypt also played a vital role in Soviet war in Afghanistan where Egypt widely provided manpower (see Afghan Arabs) and military equipment to Afghan mujahideen in their fight against the Soviets. In 1988-90 and 1993–96, Egypt's relations were soured with Pakistan Peoples Party formerly led by Benazir Bhutto who was generally close with the Soviet Union. In 1995, a disastrous car bombing took place in Islamabad that targeted the Egyptian Embassy which the Egyptian Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility for. A massive manhunt was initiated by ISI and all assailants were arrested in 2001 and were extradited to Egypt.[1]

Military relations
The Pakistani and Egyptian military maintain close relations in the fields of defence production,[2] and the two nations frequently maintain contacts of high-level delegations of military chiefs, in a meeting with Raheel Sharif, Egypt's President affirmed his wish to further promote military co-operation with Pakistan.[3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egypt–Pakistan_relations

img5.jpg

phpthumb_generated_thumbnailjpg4.jpg
Makes sense to have strong military relations and cooperation

Indeed, I would like it if Egypt bough the Al-Khalid and phased out the majority of Soviet era Tanks and designs. I heard there was some talk of the JF-17 being on the table.
Possible although I've only read reports on this forum about such military dealings. Coming from the UK I've noticed an increase in mix marriages between Pakistanis and people from the Middle East, mainly between Pakistanis and people from Yemen and Iraqi Kurdistan.

The crucial statistic missing from this story is the total amount of increase. I mean 81% increase on 1 Rupee would mean exports increased from 1 Rs. to 1.81 Rs. That isn't very admirable!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom