What's new

Exports to Morocco rise by 81pc till October, 2016

Ambassadors are the sales person for every country , Managing links with local Chambers and establishing trade shows can benefit Pakistan in many ways ,I see many small things in KSA made in India /Bangladesh but not from Pakistan ,so this shows there is lack of vision or commitment . Moroccan people are good people with Both Morocco and Tunisia up for market also being strong colonies of France one can assess some market from there as well.

Ambassadors are the sales person for every country , Managing links with local Chambers and establishing trade shows can benefit Pakistan in many ways ,I see many small things in KSA made in India /Bangladesh but not from Pakistan ,so this shows there is lack of vision or commitment . Moroccan people are good people with Both Morocco and Tunisia up for market also being strong colonies of France one can assess some market from there as well.
Poor foriegn policy and diplomacy on behalf of Pakistani government. They seem to fail on almost all fronts.

Poor foriegn policy and diplomacy on behalf of Pakistani government. They seem to fail on almost all fronts.
You mean Isolation ,You have to see we are mere 70 year old nation we are not perfect but we are not failed ,we have come long way from nothing in 1947 thanks to Brits and to 300 Billion Economy ,I know we can do better but as nation and evolution comes we will be there .Regarding failure no its not we remain American Ally ,Chinese are all weather friends ,British remains our core front in policies , Russia is seeking its ways from Pakistan

You mean Isolation ,You have to see we are mere 70 year old nation we are not perfect but we are not failed ,we have come long way from nothing in 1947 thanks to Brits and to 300 Billion Economy ,I know we can do better but as nation and evolution comes we will be there .Regarding failure no its not we remain American Ally ,Chinese are all weather friends ,British remains our core front in policies , Russia is seeking its ways from Pakistan
Nobody said a filed nation and regards to isolated now that's just Modi banter. You ultimately have to blame the political establishment as they have zero performance in foreign affairs just look at the recent remarks by Kawaja Asif regarding the fake news about Israels statement agaisnt Pak. Smaller regional nations such as AFG and BD openly bully Pakistan with outrageous exaggerated claims even Burma claimed members of the Rohingya defence are supported by Pakistan. Pakistan politicians have failed missably to answer back or take diplomatic matters seriously.

Nobody said a filed nation and regards to isolated now that's just Modi banter. You ultimately have to blame the political establishment as they have zero performance in foreign affairs just look at the recent remarks by Kawaja Asif regarding the fake news about Israels statement agaisnt Pak. Smaller regional nations such as AFG and BD openly bully Pakistan with outrageous exaggerated claims even Burma claimed members of the Rohingya defence are supported by Pakistan. Pakistan politicians have failed missably to answer back or take diplomatic matters seriously.
Like i said we are young nation . AFG/BD we know who is pulling the strings and last time i check the person who let go or forgive childish behaviour is considered sober ,Isnt it ? Threat to Israel or any nation weather on true or fake news message is very clear and i appreciate Khawaja to stand tall on this

It is a great news Pakistan should increase trade with these friendly Muslim countries and previously we have not paid much attention to them. We highly appreciate the efforts of our ambassador and hope the relations get warmer between the states / governments though the relations between two brotherly (Muslim) nations are already friendly.

Not sure why you assumed that...

I even shared the food in the same plate with some of the morrocon brothers... You can't find such examples between Indian-Moroccon friendship. They are very humble and friendly people in my opinion, just different way to express their hospitality.
PS: The size of the plate was so big that you could have 10kg of rice poured in the single plate
Well If the Indian is Muslim, then of course they will extend the same or similar hospitality to him/her too.

I travelled to north Africa Tunisia, Algeria and Morocco. I met a lot of mixed couples (i.e. A Pakistani Muslim + North African Muslim). I was invited into their homes, shared food with them and had great cultural exchange...regardless of what amount of Indian movies they watch, they love Pakistanis and the main perhaps the only reason is ISLAM...They are our Muslim brother and sister and I'm fully aware that this statement will churn many stomachs out of control, here on pdf, and I will just enjoy their predicament.

Nice country... Lot of history. People are by far better than anywhere in the north african block. Berbers are a minority but the arabs or what may be loosely termed as arabs are an intermix just like those in mauritania/saharawi area. The arabic spoke is very different - they chew most words out and use a lot of french words replacing arabic words.

Well as far as race relations are concerned, they do far better than tunisians by long shot or algerians or egyptians or the mid east group.

It is a relatively poor country with small resources; people are very very hospitable and food is just hands down the best in north africa... Ethiopian food is also on par with it.

love how the main story is actually hidden here lol

Yes, its true.... decline in exports is far more than rise in exports to Morroco.
Pakistan has been victim of systematic destruction of local industry. Thanks to Asif Ali Zardari and his network.

Like i said we are young nation . AFG/BD we know who is pulling the strings and last time i check the person who let go or forgive childish behaviour is considered sober ,Isnt it ? Threat to Israel or any nation weather on true or fake news message is very clear and i appreciate Khawaja to stand tall on this
Standing tall on fake news can lead to dangerous consequences

Yes, its true.... decline in exports is far more than rise in exports to Morroco.
Pakistan has been victim of systematic destruction of local industry. Thanks to Asif Ali Zardari and his network.

Stop putting all mistakes on Pakistan government, China has also played a part in this too, both directly and indirectly

People from outside don't understand that in our region identity is bound to language. I never met a Moroccan that described himself as a Berber at the first place. They prefer the Arabian identity when they met strangers. This Berber thing is just an internal matter.

Been there but They still love Indian over Pakistan just One of a typical arab country
Why are Pakistanis so worried about any, ANY nation liking India? Liking India does NOT equal hating Pakistan for a huge majority of the world, and yes Arabs do love Bollywood movies and therefore Indians too. Most of them like Indian music and culture too.

But African Arabs in general like pretty all Muslims except for Central Asian Arabs (Saudi, Qatar, Bahrain, etc). This is mainly due to treatment of Moroccane labour workers in those countries. Btw, Fawad Khan seems to be trending in a lot of Arab countries too, many of his serials are even dubbed in Arabic.

I love Morocco , if you guys never been there then one of few things you are missing in life.....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom