What's new

Export bids for JF-17 Thunder Multirole Lightweight Fighter Aircraft

If not over estimating then the JF-17 Block-IIs along with dual seat can reach sales of about:
Jordan(25)
Oman(25)
Egypt(30-50)
Libya(30-50)
Algeria(30-50)
Tunisia(25)
Yemen(25)

And similar or 50% increase in numbers for the Block-IIIs in future as well.

This means about 190-250 JF-17s Block-IIs sale and if we kept the profit on each aircraft to just $7 Million then it will equals to $1330 Millions - $1750 Millions or $1.33-1.75 Billions. Which isn't bad and this money can be put in the development of the jet.

This means about 190-250 JF-17s Block-IIs sale and if we kept the profit on each aircraft to just $7 Million then it will equals to $1330 Millions - $1750 Millions or $1.33-1.75 Billions. Which isn't bad and this money can be put in the development of the jet.

GOOD CALCULATION SIR BUT IT LOOKS LIKE "SHEIKH CHILLI KEY KHUWAB".... PLS NO OFFENSE. .... LOL
AND WHY I SAID THAT, IF WE CANNOT GET 3RD SQ WITH BLOCK 1 IN ALMOST A YEAR AND ALSO STOPPED PRODUCTION LINES OF BLOCK 1 SINCE 2011 AND THERE IS NO BLOCK 2 ROLLED OUT YET. HOW CAN U BE SO CERTAIN OF EXPORTING IT IN NEAR FUTURE, MAYBE IT CAN HAPPEN BUT AFTER PAF FILL ITS OWN BELLY.

GOOD CALCULATION SIR BUT IT LOOKS LIKE "SHEIKH CHILLI KEY KHUWAB".... PLS NO OFFENSE. .... LOL
AND WHY I SAID THAT, IF WE CANNOT GET 3RD SQ WITH BLOCK 1 IN ALMOST A YEAR AND ALSO STOPPED PRODUCTION LINES OF BLOCK 1 SINCE 2011 AND THERE IS NO BLOCK 2 ROLLED OUT YET. HOW CAN U BE SO CERTAIN OF EXPORTING IT IN NEAR FUTURE, MAYBE IT CAN HAPPEN BUT AFTER PAF FILL ITS OWN BELLY.

These will be exported from China or will going to be manufactured at their own country's facility!!!. Really it would be great for the OMAN, JORDAN and even Egypt to join in the project along with Pakistan and China so that they can produce it for their own air forces. I am sure then they will get it in numbers like:

Egypt:(110 JF-17 Block-I, 110 JF-17 Block-II and 110 JF-17 Block-III with dual seat of each block)
Jordan: (30 JF-17 Block-I, 50 JF-17 Block-II and 50 JF-17 Block-III with dual seat of each block)
Oman: (30 JF-17 Block-I, 50 JF-17 Block-II and 50 JF-17 Block-III with dual seat of each block)

And every country would have a share of 20% in JF-17 and I am sure their involvement would have mean that the PT-06 would had composites along with retractable inflight refueling probe and RD-93B on board and a dual seat to be flown in 2007 as money isn't a problem for these countries and they can increase the project cost from $500 Millions to $700 Millions.

Note: The above mentioned was if they joined in 2000

I must say that Beast is a money-grubber.

Shame on you!

No neccessary truth, the famous cheap F-5E is a twin engine.

You will all see what I meant in the end of year. Then we will know who is the 2 first export customer of L-15. L-15 future is real bright.

JF-17 will most likely end up just a Pakistan aero project with no export customer looking for it. It might still end up with some export countries buying it.. But only after L-15 gobble up the lion share first.

任何列装的战斗机都会有双座型,高级教练机是无法代替其作用的。

至于市场,买高级教练机的只有两种国家,富国大空军和小穷国准空军。

大空军需要大量的高级教练机培训飞行员,需要高级教练机是必然的。
而小穷国只能买几架飞机,又不会和别人空战,能扔炸弹就行,自然会选择教练机,但一般会选择中等教练机。

而选择JF-17的国家必然是中等水平的国家,中小规模的正规空军,对于这种国家,L-15作为战斗机作战能力太差,作为教练机而且太贵,必然是K8和JF-17双座型的组合。

巴基斯坦是世界上最优秀的空军之一,必然是JF-17最好的广告,所以JF-17的销量远远会好于L-15的。

"
獵鷹06架計劃在今年9月實現首飛。LIFT狀態采用加力發動機並增加與戰術訓練相關的系統和設備,飛機主要承擔戰術飛行和作戰使用等訓練科目,有效減少飛行學員在同型教練機上的改裝訓練時間,同時飛機還可進入作戰部隊承擔伴隨訓練任務,用於飛行員的技能恢復與保持訓練。
"
请仔细看看这段,知识少可以谦虚点,如果你那么喜欢丢人,请把国旗换掉

PAC aircrafts: two types of planes developed and manufactured by Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) namely Super Mushak, a trainer plane, and a third generation fighter plane JF-17 Thunder received plausible attention of the foreign exhibitors. Potential sales and work orders worth $40 million are under negotiation and on the process of finalisation, mostly being put forth by countries from Africa and the Middle East.

Air Cdre Suhail Salim (retired), Director Sales and Marketing of PAC Kamra, announced that after fulfilling PAF's needs in a year or two, PAC will turn its attention towards commercial exports. He further said that the potential orders of JF Thunder are more than hundred in number, as it is proving to be the lowest cost fighter aircraft of the third generation internationally. 'Here at the IDEAS-2012 more than 19 official delegates from various countries have shown keen interest in purchasing the aircraft,' he added.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-4-143677-Drones-for-peace-attracts-much-attention

If not over estimating then the JF-17 Block-IIs along with dual seat can reach sales of about:
Jordan(25)
Oman(25)
Egypt(30-50)
Libya(30-50)
Algeria(30-50)
Tunisia(25)
Yemen(25)

And similar or 50% increase in numbers for the Block-IIIs in future as well.

any source pls. if it is your wish means my BEST OF LUCK for you

I think he mentioned cleared enough that its a speculation......

but can you pls provide any latest source for jf 17blk2 production and its export. because i searched alot but i didnt find any useful writings about blk2.

but can you pls provide any latest source for jf 17blk2 production and its export. because i searched alot but i didnt find any useful writings about blk2.
keep searching you will not find anything. good luck

keep searching you will not find anything. good luck

why? because any secret project are going on there to produce jf 17 blk2 as a first 6th generation fighter(cause blk1 is 5.5 gen fighter na) or it will be only a paper fighter for another few decades.

why? because any secret project are going on there to produce jf 17 blk2 as a first 6th generation fighter(cause blk1 is 5.5 gen fighter na) or it will be only a paper fighter for another few decades.
:hitwall::hitwall:
i meant there is no official confirmation its just insider stuff/rumours

adding to the above, the PAF wants atleast 2 batches in active service before initiating the export orders. The delay is from our side, while customers await.

Back
Top Bottom