What's new

Export bids for JF-17 Thunder Multirole Lightweight Fighter Aircraft

why any country should go for a fighter aircraft which cannot perform even a simple complete loop???

and

j20 hasnt been yet seen doing any special manoeuvrable so shall we start saying cant complete loop:azn:

typical BAHARAT RAKSHAK mentality . . . . . . . . . . . . . . thats all i can say . . . .

why any country should go for a fighter aircraft which cannot perform even a simple complete loop???

You have posted this same remark in 2 or 3 JFT sections. Do you not have anything better to say? You have made unsubstantiated claims about the maneouverabilty of the pklane when multiple sources and poster have told you otherwise. JF thunder is a fighter plane meant to show its overall capabilities in the arena, not some circus acrobat putting a show on in the circus ring. Nabil has already written to you that the full envelope of the capabilties of this plane will not be demonstrated in public. So leave it at that.
Araz

You have posted this same remark in 2 or 3 JFT sections. Do you not have anything better to say? You have made unsubstantiated claims about the maneouverabilty of the pklane when multiple sources and poster have told you otherwise. JF thunder is a fighter plane meant to show its overall capabilities in the arena, not some circus acrobat putting a show on in the circus ring. Nabil has already written to you that the full envelope of the capabilties of this plane will not be demonstrated in public. So leave it at that.
Araz

do u know abt the very first performance of the f-16 in europe back in 70s?it was just the performance of the the jet that stole the show for f-16 n later on it became one of the most exported jet.so i think the pilot on board did his best which he could do at that time to attract the buyers.if jets dont perform everything which they can do then y russian jets demonstrate amazing low speed agility in air shows?they can keep all these manouvres secret.
i have been watching air shows since i was 5.a simple loop is very common part of any aerobatic performance just like aileron roles.it is not very great n difficult but still it is done in evry performance.i dont remember any aerobatic performance of pakistani F-16 with out a loop.even K8 did all these set of manouvres during its induction ceremony at PAF academy back in 95.i dont remember the year of its induction exactly.
i m not degrading the jet but if u look at that JFT as a neutral observer its performance(in air shows)is not at par with any modern day jet

pak has made a good air craft.way better then mirrage ,f7 n A5 but it doesn't mean that it is flawless.there is always room for improvement.pakistanis are behaving like euphoric indians who sometimes claim su 30 as king of fighters matched only by raptor

JDW this week.....
6777982560_058fbfe80c_b.jpg

wow so accordig to this article thunder is twin engine?:blink:
:lol: yeah, I think author mistook it as twin engine and confused it with L-15 (there is another atricle on L-15 in the same issue) or perhaps Ma compared it to Strike Eagle interms of capabilities.

Back
Top Bottom