What's new

Export bids for JF-17 Thunder Multirole Lightweight Fighter Aircraft

Soon there will be media reports carrying names of every possible south Asian country...then alleged country will then deny ...the process will be repeated till the time there is no more south Asian country left to name... and then some people will see through this PAK-CHINA topi drama.

Nope it'll be little different from the story of LCA's induction into the IAF.

Still no confirm buyers.

That's because they do not want to specify the customer.So, it'll stay as a mystery until then.
Let me quote Air Commodore Khalid Mahmood.
“A contract has been signed with an Asian country,” said Air Commodore Khalid Mahmood, the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) officer who leads the sales and marketing efforts for the type.

Citing client sensitivities, he declined to specify the customer and the number of aircraft it will obtain. Deliveries will start in 2017.
And rest of it yes, it is all a guesswork.
If your client do not want to be exposed and wants to keep it confidential.Then you keep it that way.Many organizations around the world do the same.It's an essential business etiquette.
Else the quality of your products, in the defence related deals it serves a lot to enhance your image amongst the group of your other potential customers.

Last edited:
Wow so now we understand the criteria for BAN. Anyone u don't like is eligible for a BAN and we all know how you hand out negative ratings.

@WebMaster If I did know better and just saw our esteemed @Dazzler handing out Bans and negative rating, i would have though they are a way to settle up personal vendetta. But I suppose that is what is happening actually isn't it.

On the contrary, you guys are making troll fests so often on almost each thread that this forum is in for a huge clean up. I guess you people have nothing useful to do these days.

@kṣamā

If you dont like it here leave it and dont let the door hit you on your way out but Stop whining every now and then. First you lot come on every Pakistani thread and ruin it with constant trolling and than when Pakistanis reply you in kind, you start whining like a dehati Aurat. Looks to me like a common trait among Indians.

@Mike_Brando post delete kore dao, calm down bro , don't let emotions get the better of you

please my humble request as a friend ,

India & Bangladesh enjoys excellent ties , & after the land boundary agreement & hopes for a teesta accord , for the India-BD ties the sky is the limit , & a few posts against it here , wont make any difference , so please just ignore those posts & delete your posts

please listen to me bro , don't let anger get the better of you

@Mike_Brando post delete kore dao, calm down bro , don't let emotions get the better of you

India & Bangladesh enjoys excellent ties , & after the land boundary agreement & hopes for a teesta accord , for the India-BD ties the sky is the limit , & a few posts against it here , wont make any difference , so please just ignore those posts & delete your posts

Okay sir,i have done that.But one thing,how come you speak such fluent Bengali:woot:??I mean aren't you a Pakistani from roots in present day U.P.:what:??

This thread needs a radical mastectomy.
Cut the man boobs of these trolls.:D

Take your Indo-Bangla romance else where. Whats up with you guys, cant you read the topic???

This is the topic:

"Sri Lanka Air Force refutes report that it bought JF-17s"

Thread re-opened, from 11 pages to 4, 100 posts deleted. thanks to all players who took part.

IDEAS 2014: Nigeria 'close to signing up' for JF-17
1# China
2# Myanmar
3# Azerbaijan
4# Zimbabwe
5# Turkey
6# Serbia
7# Egypt
8# Saudi Arabia
9# Sri Lanka
10# Nigeria

Did I miss anyone? Now that's a long list of failures. These deals were either "in the final stages of the deal" or were "genuinely interested" or fight trials took place in the countries and lost the tender, and some in the list hilariously claimed that the deal was signed.

Now an even longer list of countries who were "interested" in the JF-17.

Indonesia
Bangladesh
Syria
Bolivia
Ethiopia
Morocco
Venezuela
Iran
Lebanon
Albania
Malaysia
North Korea
Sudan
Congo
[HASHTAG]#Argentina[/HASHTAG]
Tanzania
Thailand
Eritrea

So much for selling like "hot cakes" which was predicted in 2003 by the PAF airchief Saadat(IIRC).

No you didn't miss anyone. Good work Bharati. But anyways as per PAC official an Asian country is already customer of JFT and he never mentioned Sri Lanka to be that customer.

So we have one confirmed customer.

Your PAF official are confirming such lies since forever!! This is not the first time such a lie was sprouted..and the list is the proof of that.

No they don't lie like their Indian counterparts. News reports are not confirmations like the one from PAS. Now go whine somewhere else.

Yea, right. Even this is a news report like all the others. PAF/PAC is just putting a lose word out and hoping a dumb country believes it and falls on the bait. After sometime he would just say "No.. i never said such a thing, the reporter mis-interpreted my statements". And it is all the more convenient that the said country is a secret along with the number of planes bought, as if the country is buying an alien technology and it has to be kept a secret. No where in the world, in such a day and age, such a nonsense takes place.

After aggressively marketing the fighter even after chinese's immense money and influence, this plane is rejected by all its potential customers, but diplomatically said as "interested" for more than 10 years.

It is you who is attributing BS towards PAF and PAC officials or else PAF has just confirmed only 1 customer from Asia. they never gave confirmation of more than one customer ever. So your rants are meaningless. Go take out your frustration on this success somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom