What's new

Export bids for JF-17 Thunder Multirole Lightweight Fighter Aircraft

In all probabilities .. the buyer will be a Chinese proxy or a nation with weak financial situation... and they would buy the planes on "Sellers Credit" offered by China.
even if it is some country with weak financial situation, it will still be an export and we will be getting profit ;)
but lets just wait and see who the buyer is before jumping to such conclusions.

Maybe the undisclosed asian country is not Sri Lanka but someone else. And Sri Lanka is in final stages of signing the deal hence the Letter of Credit issued. but its just a guess.
All the confusion will get cleared in coming months.

Nepal... :P

I wish Lanka buys it.. No Lankan base is far from India, and both country are bind with Buddhism, so We can easily snoop in the FC1 capabilities...

;)

Nepal... :P

I wish Lanka buys it.. No Lankan base is far from India, and both country are bind with Buddhism, so We can easily snoop in the FC1 capabilities...

;)

Right, right. The bound.

It is quite clear which one of us completed their English lessons. In case you don't get whom I am referring to, it's me.

P.S: Putting a laughing "emoticon" doesn't make you sound funny or smart.

What the heck, why are you even bothering to feed this troll, his every statement ends with an emoticon like a teenager.

Hi, any Sri Lankan here, it will be nice to know their view ..

6228.png

Soon there will be media reports carrying names of every possible south Asian country...then alleged country will then deny ...the process will be repeated till the time there is no more south Asian country left to name... and then some people will see through this PAK-CHINA topi drama.

Even when the day comes that it starts flying in that customer's air force, you will deny it. Heck, even if the day comes when the bird flies over your head pounding out your land you will turn to the person besides you and go,

"Nai nai, tension na le. Aray these are all lies by Pakistan. The thing you saw fly over your head was a pigeon painted as a JF-17. JF-17 is an internet myth, it doesn't exist. What do you think the "JF" stands for? Aray Bhai it stands for Jhoota Fighter! Aray I'm telling you the truth na.....Dekh, do I have proof? No? Any sense? No? Any shame? No? Any manhood? No? Just like that Pakistan has no JF-17s....ab samjha na ray?"

@Horus ,@Irfan Baloch have a look at the thread...

Last edited:
If nothing the above para of yours is nothing but a glistering example of my previously pointed out fact about Pakistanis :- Hypocrisy. Do take a look at the bold part.
If only you had understood the meaning of what he was referring to as "SUBJECTIVE OBSERVATION" you would have got the whole point. Instead of this being an example of Hypocrisy, your post is a prime example where a person not understand what is being said just look at the posters flag and jump gun! Posts like these based on assumptions with roots in nationalism are what cause troll fights.

Anyway, enough with the derailment, lets get back on topic.
@Horus @Jungibaaz @Irfan Baloch @Manticore

If only you had understood the meaning of what he was referring to as "SUBJECTIVE OBSERVATION" you would have got the whole point. Instead of this being an example of Hypocrisy, your post is a prime example where a person not understand what is being said just look at the posters flag and jump gun! Posts like these based on assumptions with roots in nationalism are what cause troll fights.
Sir, My comments are not based upon the flags but the post written beside it. Yes i do agree that i may have been rough at times but I have been rough to everyone. If you feel they are offensive pls say so I will be happy to delete them. I don't think any troll will offer to do that in his right mind.

congratulation to China...for selling FC1 to SL
You do realize that JF-17 and FC-1 are one and the same and that both China and Pakistan have equal share in the program. Ofcourse you know, its just you being butthurt.

Both are different :D
FC1 is entirely developed by China for Pakistan....Pakistan took it and renamed it to JF17...even today Pakistan buy JF17 from China...Pakistan can not sell any aircraft....It is China to manufacture and sell...Pakistan may get his share...

So it is indeed a case of bad butthurt. I'm afraid I have nothing to soothe the burns, you'll have manage my friend.

Both are different :D
FC1 is entirely developed by China for Pakistan....Pakistan took it and renamed it to JF17...even today Pakistan buy JF17 from China...Pakistan can not sell any aircraft....It is China to manufacture and sell...Pakistan may get his share...
Who had repeatedly flown it to Farnborough, China, Dubai, Turkey and Paris.....PAF
Who carried out air displays.......PAF Pilots.
What's the aircraft displayed as........JF-17
Is PAC mentioned as part of the production company........Yes
Who was answering the enquiries......PAF/PAC Officials.
How many countries in the world......196
Who is suffering from major heartburn..... butt hurt.....inflammatory rectum... a$$ on fire.....Indians......Indians....Indians. !!

Who had repeatedly flown it to Farnborough, China, Dubai, Turkey and Paris.....PAF
Who carried out air displays.......PAF Pilots.
What's the aircraft displayed as........JF-17
Is PAC mentioned as part of the production company........Yes
Who was answering the enquiries......PAF/PAC Officials.
How many countries in the world......196
Who is suffering from major heartburn..... butt hurt.....inflammatory rectum... a$$ on fire.....Indians......Indians....Indians. !!

aala bhai g

maybe Srilanka is waiting for the JF17 Blk 3
as it will be most advanced

Back
Top Bottom