What's new

Explosions in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's Indian. Not a false flag. I think you mistunderstood his intent.

BRO I will really thankful to you if you make me understand "lets see if they actually live up to this good quote"!!!!

Where I was wrong to get his intent?

Plane leaves for Mumbai with NSG men, forensic experts: Home Ministry

Why can't there be forensic experts stationed in all major cities. Mumbai is the largest city for god sake. Why waste precious time travelling to Mumbai while evidence is being tampered with?

Better stay away with your comments...... What do you know about INDIAN ARMY????? Is it the INDIAN ARMY who has to take action??????

Never dare to challenge any of the INDIAN forces. As far as I know, your name does not suits you. Indian Sikhs are not meant for whatever you are thinking...

challenge? i am simply asking will the army be used for the purpose of defeating terrorists? when you have inbred UPA leaders in power the IA will be a beast locked in a cage with the UPA refusing to let it out

People should wait and see upon the evendince and cause before jumping the gun sad indeed it is but this is the crazy world we live in now rip to the dead and may GOD have mercey on us all.

88d0c541-edd5-46a9-b86f-2c46c678b7cbMediumRes.JPG

Ajmal-Amir-Kasab-25.jpg

When will our Govt Hang them and do justice to Victims??

I don't hear anything against Pakistan yet. Last time when they said without proof, they got it right. This time too they will get it right

Last time it was not proved , or you wanna say the way indians blamed Pakistan for Samjhota Express and later indian army personal got arrested and it was inside job????

Plane leaves for Mumbai with NSG men, forensic experts: Home Ministry

Too little. Too Late.

Now that Chidambaram knows that he is still the Home Minister, he should hotfoot to Mumbai and not behave like the Railway MOS, Roy and hang around and hoe for the best!

I hope that my Indian brothers realize that even though there is some Islamic extremism in India, most Indian Muslims are peaceful people. India's secular nature is a great asset to the nation of India, & it resolves situations, rather than aggravating situations. Peaceful Indian Muslims need the support of the Indian nation more than ever now, so that they are not alienated, & can help root out these extremists & terrorists from the country. Targeting the whole Muslim community will marginalize them, & that can further aggravate the situation, rather than solve it. I know right now, with people's emotions boiling over, that it is easier to act rashly, but the need of the moment is a cool head. RIP to the dead.

Why you are suggesting these thing to us????? What has happened to Indian Muslims before?????? Who is targetting them????

Accused will be prosecuted whether Hindu/Muslim.....

I hope that my Indian brothers realize that even though there is some Islamic extremism in India, most Indian Muslims are peaceful people. India's secular nature is a great asset to the nation of India, & it resolves situations, rather than aggravating situations. Peaceful Indian Muslims need the support of the Indian nation more than ever now, so that they are not alienated, & can help root out these extremists & terrorists from the country. Targeting the whole Muslim community will marginalize them, & that can further aggravate the situation, rather than solve it. I know right now, with people's emotions boiling over, that it is easier to act rashly, but the need of the moment is a cool head. RIP to the dead.

I dont hold anything against Muslim community. Even my GF is muslim. I am talking about the muslims who support jihaad my friend.

Seems like being a terrorist in South Asia, has turned to be a profession there.

Lets keep religion out of this!

dude we are not bringing in religion here , but you and i very well know that this is the handywork of muslim terror groups , and these guy's should be killed for what they have done , same should be applied for the hindu terrorist's involved in samjauta blast's .

Wonder if some Hindu fanatic did this so as to blame mulims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom